Oops, i'm lost!

Falling for a Gangsta

   YOUR POV :)  

"This is my grandaughter ____, and she will be staying with us from now on." grandfather boomed.

Small whispers burst out among the servants, but at his piercing stare, they were quickly silenced.

" I will be assigning L.Joe and his group to accompany her and protect her. They will show her the ropes and day-to-day customs. L.Joe will be her main bodyguard. Understand?" He continued.

" Yes sir!" They all replied, bowing slightly.

Grandfather swept off, accompanied by his own bodyguards, and i was immediately surrounded by servants.

They started asking me questions about my life, like :

" Are you korean like your mother? How old are you? What's your favourite food?"

I was gonna scream for them to get away when a warm arm wrapped around my shoulders.

I gasped and looked up to see a man with pink hair.

WAIT. PINK?! ' Is this guy gay or something?' I thought to myself.

" Please stop disturbing ______ and go back to your business." Pink-hair said, narrowing his eyes.

His voice was low and mesmerising, yet strong and confident.

I blushed and looked down at my sneakers, hearing all the servants run off.

" Are you alright, ______?" He asked, lifting my face to his with his fingertips.

My eyes widened as i took in his features : Pouty lips that were smooth and pale pink, well defined eyes with black pupils that enchanted whoever looked at him for too long, and a well chiseled jaw.

My ears felt all hot as i stammered out my answer " Ah! Y...Yes i'm fine! Thank you!"

This was too much for me, a girl who hated guys, so i pushed him away with my elbows, ( cuz He's behind you)

 making him stumble back, then ran off.

I could hear the stupid guy shouting for me to stop until he was too far away.

" Geez! " I said, ruffling my fringe. I always did that when i was flustered.

I stopped running at a dark corner of the mansion, panting.

Looking around, i realised i didn't even know where my room was, or even where i was.

Then my dumb brain finally registered i was LOST. =.=


 

A/N

HEY guys!!! Mianhae (T.T) I am horrible, not updating. I'll try to update again today!

    Comments & Subscribers ARE LOVED <3