Rescued?

Falling for a Gangsta

  Third person POV 

When they went through the large door, Ricky screamed.

" ITS ____'s BLOOD!"

Sure enough, when the boys looked on the floor when Ricky was pointing, drops of fresh blood was smeared everywhere.

" Did ____ get cut up? Ohmyting god!" Niel shouted, covering his mouth.

L.joe just stared at the floor.

A machine hidden in the ceiling was counting seconds : 8, 7, 6...

" Guys," He said. They didn't respond. " GUYS! YAH!"

" What? Where? Whadeverhappened?" Ricky asked, swinging around confused.

" This, you nitwitt." C.A.P answered, slapping and holding his head so he was dangling. ( Ricky is short xD)

He had also noticed a faint rectangular outline on the floor, but it was too late to inform them now.

The machine counted : 2, 1, 0- bleep! -

Then the doors swung shut, knocking the guys off their feet.

Changjo who had been standing near the door was flung outside with Neil.

L.Joe shouted " Cover for us!" to them before the door clicked closed officially.

C.A.P, the master of lock picking was stuck with them so those two would have no means of getting in.

He dropped Ricky back to the floor.

" Oh, we are trapped now, so let's just go find ____'s remains." Chunji said smiling.

" She isn't dead....That much blood wouldn't kill anyone." L.Joe said, nervously biting his lip.

C.A.P squatted and looked at the rectangular box, when it dropped open.

" L....Look." He said, tugging L.joe's pants.

The peered down and saw you pacing back and forth, fluorescent lights shining down, with steel tables in dark corners with straps.

" ____!!!!!" They shouted together.

" Omo! PINK HAIR!!" you screamed, looking up at L.Joe, " Help me!"

" Pink hair?" L.Joe said, cocking an eyebrow. Then he smirked understandingly and touched his silky pink hair.

" We're coming!" Chunji shouted, then looked around for a string to use.

Oops. No string. =.=

" _____-ah, do you have any string down there?" Chunji asked.

You frantically looked around, under the steel tables and found a long rope used to be a part of a net.

" Quickly, i don't think this thing is going to stay open forever." L.Joe cautioned worriedly.

You tied part of the rope to a stone from the soil covered ground then threw it to Chunji.

He caught it!

"ASSA! Great work ____!" Neil cheered, then with you grabbing the rope tightly, he pulled you up.

Neil, C.A.P and Ricky held on to his waist to keep him from slipping.

Afterr a few squeaks and shouts from you, grunts and wheezes from Chunji, they collapsed on the ground.

" Let's get outta here before something else happens." C.A.P said, slipping out his lock picks.

Soon, the door clicked open and they were free!

Night had fallen outside and all was dark. L.Joe offered you his hand to guide you but you pushed it away.

Just as they were walking out...

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" A voice roared from the darkness.

 

A/N 

아이구!! Its harabeoji! What's going to happen to them now? >.<'''

Commenters & Subscribers are loved~

Silent readers do comment :)