Choose option one, or two.

Falling for a Gangsta

 L.Joe POV 

I wrapped my arms around _____'s small waist, smirking. I knew what would happen when i announced the plaything part.

Don't get me wrong, i actually just plan on making her our servant since she calls us names and stuff, just for some respect.

For a little while. Just a little while. But since she really tried to hurt my junior again, i am going to give her another option.

If she doesn't choose it, well let's just say serving us will be a little harder than i planned it to be.

I hoisted her over my shoulder and ran to my secret place in the school forest then set her gently down on the grass.

She was panting, glaring at me with her doe-like eyes, her cheeks flushed pink.

" Now for your punishment~" I said, smiling evilly.

She shivered, her breath faintly visible in the early spring morning air then tried to get up but winced when she aggravated her leg.

I felt a little guilty for doing this to her...

" Wha- what's the punishment then?" she asked, looking at me as if she was challenging me to a fight.

Her hands were in the grass, and she sat cross legged on the ground.

" Be our plaything or be my girlfriend." I said. " EH?!" she shouted, looking at me with another of her many shocked faces. I couldn't help but chuckle a little.

" Consider or i'll give you no choice." I said, sitting on the grass and relaxing my legs.

" Why do you even want me to be Teentop's plaything anyway?" _____ asked, plucking strands of grass and throwing them on to the ground again.

" Because you have to give us respect. I plan on making you serve us. You called Neil insulting names and treated us horribly during your time in the hospital. You called Ricky a... Basically the list could go on forever. We don't like it when you step all over us just because we are gangsters. We are human too. So this is your lesson." I explained, leaning back against my arms.

I didn't add that harabeoji asked me to do this in hope that she would break her defiance against us and become family.

She didn't know how much harabeoji wanted to take her out shopping and stuff. I was almost jealous about how much he cared for _____.

A look of guilt flashed on her face for a second before disappearing. She sighed, tilting her head back to look at the wispy tree leaves.

Just then, the wind blew through her bunned up hair, playing with the fine strands of chocolate brown.

I gulped loudly. How could anyone look so pretty?!

I started twiddling my thumbs nervously. " Yah, so are you deciding or what? Class starts soon you know." 

" I decide to be your servant." She said firmly.

I felt a little disappointed, but i shook the feeling away. I would just play with her if we ever got into a relationship anyway. Teehee.

" Okay then, meet us after class to discuss. Don't you dare try to run away." I warned, looking at her gently before standing up and helping her up.

She stumbled, then fell against my chest making my heart thud crazily. " Umm...Sorry." She mumbled, before pushing off my chest.

I shook away any feelings, caught her and we walked to her class, A-2.

Finally we arrived at her class. The students were laughing amongst themselves, using their handphones and doing normal stuff. Not what people did in TOP high. No one made out here, they just did it a little more...privately.

" You can go in, i have to go for my class, its just down the hall, just so you know." I said, gently pushing her into the class. 

She nodded and glumly walked in. I should introduce her... 

I changed my mind from going to class and walked into her class smiling. " Omo, its L.Joe!" some girls screamed, before settling down and looking at me expectantly.

" This, is _____, she will be attending your class. Please treat her well." I said, smiling my most charming smile.

The students eagerly nodded as i swept my eyes over the room.

Satisfied, i strode out, waving to _____ who looked a little lost.

Hopefully she can adjust to this school, she looks so out of it. I though, then laughed softly.

 

 

A/N

Whoops, this chapter ... Mianhae guys.

Who watched Dream High Season 2? Its nice, i like JB~ ❤ 

There, updated! I will try to sneak in a camera to the fanmeet. GOD ,its taking over my mind! :P

Hope you enjoy the story.

Peace out ^^V