Past Revealed

Falling for a Gangsta

 YOUR POV~ 

"Aishhh I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!!!" I shouted to myself, messing my fringe when suddenly i saw Yongguk sprinting over to me with an urgent look in his eyes.

" ________-AH!"

" N-neh?" I replied. Before i could say anything else, Yongguk enveloped me in a tight hug. " Yah, are you okay Angel?" He asked, holding me by the shoulders and looking at me.

" M-M-MWUH?!" I blubbered. Since when did Yongguk call me an Angel? Did someone possess him?

" Are you okay?" He asked again seriously looking at me. " Yep, though my stomach hurts a little." I laughed, detaching myself from Yongguks hands.

I tried not to blush as he smiled again at me.

" By the way, why the Angel thing?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow. " Ohh that was something i just felt like calling you. Since we're Chingus and stuff and we have no families, i felt as if i should help you like a brother." Yongguk replied happily.

A brother huh. " Oh, okay." I smiled, way too big for it to be real. Yongguk's face fell.

He started apologising to me about not helping me, and that he was a coward. I really thought that it wasn't a needed apology, but what surprised me the most was that he said that he would risk a scolding from Himchan if he dared to bully me again.

" I know Himchan can be a real big sometimes." He had said. And we both nodded in agreement. My stomach felt better already.

"I should take you to the sick bay as an apology." Yongguk stated. He didn't give me a chance to say no before i was carried bridal style to the sick bay.

I struggled and asked him to put me down. " Yah, i'm fine. Its okay, i am heavy." I gasped, pouting at him.

" You? HEAVY?" and he roared with laughter, still walking to our destination before setting me down to open the door when we got there.

I realised that i didn't escape. OH NOOOO. -mental groan-

" I hate clinics. Haaaate sick bays." I said, shuddering at the medicinal smell wafting through my nose when the cool air hit me from inside the white room.

Yongguk smirked, " You're a baby~" he teased, pushing me in. " I'm actually fine you know. I can walk, i'm not doubled up anymore." I said dumbly, clinging to the door frame desperately.

" Who have we got here?" A gravelly voice rumbled in the midst of our mini-scuffle. I let my nails retract from the wooden frame and turned around.

Yongguk cleared his thoat. " This is Lee _____ and she has a HOOORIBLE stomach ache. I'd like to take care of her." he said, smiling a smile worthy of a star toothpaste CF and wrapping an arm around me.

" Nice to meet you, i am Mr Jung and i believe we've met before at the hospital you were last in." Mr Jung said to me, holding out his hand.

His foot closed the clinic door loudly with a bang.

Yet again a strange sense of Dejavu overwhelmed me as i took hold of his rough hand like in the hospital.

A memory of my mothers face flashed. Me sitting outside the emergency operation room crying.

Hollow, blue lights shone and the red flashing of the luminescent bulb of the operation theatre scared me.

I shivered in the cold, feeling grimy and dirty, small. No one else was around.

Then the doors opened and the flashback zoomed to an overexposed nametag on the doctors bloody outfit.

"You..." I choked, holding my head that was hurting tremendously.

" What? Yah, ______-ssi, are you okay?" Yongguk looked me in the eyes worriedly.

The memory continued as i blanked out.

" She died. I'm sorry. And i was the one who killed her. It is my job. Now come along, child." the doctor said, smiling.

Lights reflecting off his hollow cheeks eerily. He held out his bloody hand and i screamed, running away, out of the hospital.

I came back to the present, the faint pulsing ache in my head slowly fading. I blinked my eyes.

" Are you okay ____?" Dr Jung asked, looking at me with his dark eyes.

I inwardly trembled. " Uh, yeah! Sorry, i think i'm coming down with a bad headache. I'll just... Go over there and rest." I said, holding on to Yongguks hand tightly and quickly walking and laying on the sick bed.

Yongguk looked at me strangely and i mouthed out " Evil." when Dr Jung went to clean his metal tools.

I hope i can get out of here soon, i have a very bad gut feeling and it's not from the poo i ate before. 

 

A/N

I just came back from VIETNAM! I miss the people there T^T Oh well, anyway, i've been having a bad writers block too. 

Blehhh anyway, I LOVE YOU SUBBIES!!! continue to read and comment~~ Saranghaeyo~

And thank you for staying with me all through this fanfic T^T And waiting for my updates too T^T

<3 <3 <3