DING DONG! Yakuza's here!

Falling for a Gangsta

 YOUR POV 

I woke up to the sound of someone humming a made-up tune. Turning my head, i saw pink hair, his facing me.

My eyes widened. " WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" I screamed, clutching my body. I looked up and down, inspecting myself.

" Haha!" Pink hair laughed, " I just finished morning training and came to check on you, that's all."

He turned to face me and sat on my bed.

" What do you think i did?" He asked mysteriously, leaning in.

" Wait," i said, pulling the purple duvet, forming a cocoon around my body, " What time is it?"

" Ten thirty." He answered, getting up, his abs rippling......eep! Oh, the heck with my eyes.

" Geez, firstly, could you just cover up? And second, aren't i late for school?" I asked.

" I don't have a shirt with me. We're enrolling you in a new school tommorrow, not that bull piece of T.O.P school you've been going to." He answered, " You'll be going to Shinhwa High!"

" Pfft- Stupid pink hair. That sounds worse than my school." I sniggered.

" How could you say that?! And i'm L.Joe! I told you already." He retorted.

" Sorry, L.Joe." I apologised.

" Sigh, just go and get ready for your duties today, it's your only free day until tommorrow." He ordered, then walked out of the room before i could say anything.

" That's the second time he's done that." I complaind to myself, blowing my fringe.

A Little while later....

I walked out the door in my shorts and t-shirt, stretching again.

" Ah, you're finally done." A voice said. I swung around and saw the guy with fat lips that got scolded yesterday.

" Eck, what are you doing here?" I asked him. " I'm your bodyguard. Didn't you hear Harabeoji yesterday?" He said.

" Yeah fat lips, but aren't you supposed to have school or something? How old are you?"

" Yah, i'm Neil you woman, and i'm 18...But i'm a Yakuza so generally-"

" YOU'RE A WHAT?!!" I screamed, cutting him off.

L.JOE POV

I smirked from my hiding corner at _____'s reaction.

Psh, being a Yakuza isn't so bad. Its normal, just that you get to beat up irritating and dangerous people.

I stepped into view, smiling. " We are all Yakuza, so stop screaming." I said.

" How could you not tell me? You buncha crazies!" _____ screamed, pummeling my chest.

" Stop, ____, he doesn't mean you any harm." Neil tried intervening. I could tell he was scared by her anger.

" Owch, that hurts you pabo." I said, then gripped her hand to stop her swinging at me.

" Let GO of me, you gangster! Pedo! OFFF!!!!" _____ screamed again, almost bursting my eardrums.

She kicked my knees, toppling me over. My hand was still vised on her arm so i pulled her along with me

" WHOA!" I shouted.

Neil tried to catch us but failed.

" Hyuuung!" He shouted.

I closed my eyes as my back hit the ground with a crack.

I wrapped my arms around _______ so she wouldn't get hurt, and felt something press to my lips.

We tumbled for awhile then came to a stop. My eyes popped open and i saw her pressing her lips to mine.

" Mnnn..." I moaned.

A tingle went up my spine and i blushed really hard.  I quickly pushed her off, wiping my lips.

She quickly got up, and spat, wiping her lips too.

" You, just stole my first kiss, f***tard." She said, her voice soft, but dripping with venom. Her face was red, i suppose as red as mine.

Then she kicked my english tea-bags and ran off.

" AH! OWWW!!" I screamed, falling over again, and clutching my mini-Joe.

" Hyung? Are you okay?" Neil asked, leaning down to face me.

" N-uh-o..." I choked out, tears dripping down my cheeks.

" Ding dong! Yakuza's here~" Neil sang, poking my back " Get up L.Joe, it wasn't that hard, the way she kicked you."

Oh yes it was.

" Damn, go DONG YOURSELF!!!" I shouted.

 

A/N

Drabbles...

L.Joe: You meanie! Just had to make her hit my things...

Me: Well at least you enjoyed her lips.

L.Joe: I need to reproduce T.T

Me: Its alright, who knows? Maybe i'll make you and her have a baby. ;)

L.Joe: Notsofast, I don't even LIKE LIKE her.

Me: Then fine, your ahem-things-ahem are totally healed now okay?

L.Joe: OK..............(He ran off)

End~

Some nonsense this time, ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!!

Dong means uh, f*** yourself >.<

Thank you all. <3

  Commenters   &   Subscribers are loved~

Silent readers, don't be scared to comment okay? ^^