Oh.My.GOD.

Falling for a Gangsta

 NO ONE'S POV 

Teentop arrived at the hospital, with L.Joe running into the ICU. 

" Excuse me doctor, blood loss patient here. Attend to her now!" He growled.  You had fainted.

" UWAHHH !! Is she going to die?" Ricky asked, grasping onto Changjo's arm. " Dude no, but if she keeps on bleeding...Yeah."

Then Ricky burst into tears. " Yah, dammit i'll give you ice cream if you'll stop crying." Changjo said, exasperated.

He had enough drama on his hands right now. " YAY! Okay~" Ricky smiled and stopped crying. 

Niel was chewing his lip, C.A.P was staring into space with a cold unreadable look on his face. 

Chunji, well Chunji was holding his head in his hands saying ' Aww man aww man' over again.

A nurse rushed over with a steel roller table, and IV drops. L.joe placed You onto the table and the doctor inspected your wound closely.

" It's turned septic and has shards of.....What is this.....Inside it. Artery severed, BP should be quickly falling. We need to stitch her up fast and sterilise the gash." He said, turning to the crowd of nurses who had assembled.

He took out a pen torch and shone it into your pupils before nodding.

The nurses then proceeded to wheel you into the ICU, your leg bleeding like a stream while the doctor went through the steel doors into another room.

The guys could only look at the steel ICU doors closing slowly, helpless. 

Chunji pinched the bridge of his nose and scrunched up his face so he wouldn't cry, facing the floor.

If i cry now, i'd rather die. This is freaking embarrasing!

" Hey Chunji....You alright?" Niel asked, " Yeah. I just wish we'd take better care of her." He replied.

 YOUR POV 

I woke up to the sound of humming, beeping sounds.

Bright white hollow light shone on my face, making my head ache more than it already was.

I fisted my sheets turning uncomfortably.....Wait, sheets? 

Cracking my eyelids open I slowly turned my head left and right, then realised i was in the hospital.

Just then, a flash of pink caught my eye, and it was none other than L.Joe. 

He was sleeping in a corner of the ward. " Yah L.Joe, can you help me get up?" I asked.

He snored loudly. " YAH BODYGUARD!" I shouted, then groaned. I had a sore throat.

My wrist, leg and head hurt and i think i looked like the crap my body was. 

L.Joe slowly opened his eyes then gave a start, looking at me. " Oh, you're awake." He simply stated.

" Yeah, can you help me get up please?" I requested, glaring at him. I think i didn't need bodyguards at this rate.

A holiday trip got me busting my leg up even when i had 6 bodyguards 'by my side'.

Then again, i wasn't a lucky child to begin with, sigh...

I snapped out of my thoughts when i felt L.joe's hands supporting my back and lifting me up.

He pushed a button and the bed started angling itself into a sitting position. " Thanks," I curtly said, " where is Chunji by the way?"

I'd just remembered his broken nose. L.Joe shrugged, " He went off to school with the others. They might visit soon."

" How about you? Don't you go to school too?" I inquired.

" I cut class today." 

Ah, that was stupid of me to ask, 'course gangsters cut classes. Right.

Just as i was scowling, Neil burst into the ward.

The others followed behind, shoving away the nurse who was pathetically screaming ' One visitor at a time!'.

Oh how i pity the nurse.

" Yah, Neil first, you guys wait outside." I rasped, my tongue feeling like it had been coated with the dryest peanut butter in the world.

The guys backed out of the ward sadly.

" Noona!!! You're awake, I was so eager to introduce you to my school after our camping trip but you had to get put in a hospital." He whined, pouting.

I had to admit his huge lips looked cute like that. ( Lol) L.Joe smirked.

" Sorry, but I don't really think I should even go to school at all..." I said, " I've missed so many classes that now i'm probably as intelligent as a old grannie."

They stared. " Okay, nobody wanna crack up...with meeee.....umm. Nevermind." I said glumly.

Awkward silence proceeded until L.joe gave a hollow 'haha'. Niel smiled then came closer to me.

" Um noona, how's your leg?" he asked, tugging at my bedcover to see the leg.

Truthfully i didn't know. " Go on and see, i dunno what it looks like too." I answered.

For the second time since i first set eyes on the cut, i gasped.

No, i couldn't see the cut but my leg was bandaged so it looked like i had a broken foot.

I sighed and flopped down onto the bed.

Next, Chunji came in. " ______, can you try moving your leg?" he said anxiously.

I nodded and tried to move my toes first. Numbness. My mouth gaped and i frowned.

I gritted my teeth, forcing my big toe down then it twitched. Slightly.

"Oh god....what happened to my leg?" I whispered.

 

A/N

Okay okay i know i dragged the cut leg topic a LOT so next post i swear i'll get it done and over with and we can begins our school life!

 기쁘세요~ ^^''' 

Please comment, i know you guys must hate me for not updating :'(

Forgive me?

♥~ 

( I'm spazzing over the new group EXO, are you? My favourite member is Kai~)