Standing

Falling for a Gangsta

YOUR POV

" MMmmmm delicious!" i said, smiling as i ate my waffle topped with whipped cream, strawberries and syrup. 

A sugary treat, but it really was the cheapest item there was available at the lunch area.

Anything more than 10 thousand won and i would cry.

The place we were eating at couldn't even be counted as a lunch area, more of a posh hotel buffet room, airconditioned and all.

" The chefs here are the best!" Key said proudly, eating his salad with bits of lean meat in it.

The others all nodded in agreement, still munching on ther food, engrossed in their world of tastes and aromas.

We had gathered around a wooden table with cream table mats and utensils all set out.

Youngmin and Kwangmin were feeding each other and behind them a small group of girls had gathered and were squealing.

Honestly, i think the girls would go mad with happiness if the twins were gay, not heartbroken because they would never have the boys.

Amber chewed on her food quietly, studying a Korean Language book intently, her eyebrows slightly drawn together and her legs stretched out.

I looked at the silver fork and knife in my hand, with its tops carved with intricate swirls. I was eating carefully so as to not scratch the plates.

" Amber-ah, next time remind me to bring a packed lunch along." I said, squinting as i tried to cut the waffle nicely.

Amber stared for awhile before saying " You mad?" twirling her index finger beside her head.

I guess i should stick to the food here.

Key laughed, then turned to the glass doors on the side of the room before gasping.

" They're here." he whispered, totally entranced by three girls who walked in.

My jaw dropped as i picked up a syrup laden bit of waffle on my fork.

All three of them had plastic faces, huge eyes and overall faces that had ' pity me oppa~' written over it.

Their bodies were lean and i could not see any muscles on them but their chests were big. 

They were worldly godesses.

Almost the whole student body quieted down as the girls walked on the carpeted floor, their perfectly curled hair bouncing gently.

Then the room erupted into chants of ' Sit with me Woori! Sit with me Gyuri! Sit with us Jaekyung!' 

Godess names to match godess looks i guess. I sighed dejectedly, absentmindedly twirling my utensils.

My mind went back to what L.Joe asked me before, and what i'd chosen.

Servant....

I pursed my lips. Who said i would obey them? Hmmm i guess i did choose the better option. I smiled, twirling my fork faster.

One wrong manuveur sent the fork with its syruped waffle flying onto Woori's chest, syrup splattering onto her uniform.

Her body jerked to a stop near a plate of cherry tomatoes. " Who did that?" she asked sweetly, smiling at the crowd.

" SHE DID." they  all said, pointing or glaring at me. I sensed a slap coming.

" Oh, you. Next time be more careful okay?" she said just as sickeningly sweetly to my surprise. 

Her slender fingers plucked the food off her chest and she gave the bar chef the fork.

A unnerving feeling filled my chest as i observed her face. It was devoid of emotion except for her eyes, there was something dangerous there.

" I knew she wouldn't let me go so easily. There's something more to come." I said to myself as i nodded my head at her, bowing in apology.

She flicked her wrist, turning around and walked to where i presumed was the ladies toilet. Her two friends going along with her.

" YAH YOU, HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY GIRL WOORI?" a voice shouted out. 

" E-eh?" I said, looking around before spotting a guy with yellow hair glaring at me. 

" Mianhae.."  I said quietly, bowing 90 degrees to him. 

He rolled his eyes as i looked up at his figure now advancing towards me.

" Eat this and i'll forgive you. Do that, or face The Treatment for the rest of your miserable life here." he threatened.

He held out a plate of what looked like vomit to me, or munched up food that was spat out.

I swallowed the bile rising in my throat, it smelled horrible.

Straigtening up, i took the plate quietly as students cheered for my possible death.

I guess L,Joe and his gang isn't here to protect me, who am i kidding.

"What the hell are you doing?" L.Joe's silky voice sounded just as i was about to spoon the stuff into my mouth. 

" This bastard. Who do you think you are, kingka?" the blonde sneered.

" She's my plaything, insolent fool." L.Joe smirked, sauntering up to him while cracking his knucles.

" What if i did this to your toy?" the blonde asked before i heard a sharp cracking sound and fell to the ground.

My vision spun as i saw L.Joe throw a punch at the guy, growling.

" Geumanhae...."