Daring

Falling for a Gangsta

 YOUR POV 

More punches landed and the blonde stumbled back, swiping his lower face raggedly with the back of his hand.

L.Joe smirked, looing at his split knuckles, then they went at it again.

All the students stood on chairs and were chanting ' Fight! Fight! Fight!' like a mantra.

They wouldn't stop fighting. 

" YAH! STOP FIGHTING GEEZ." I shouted, mustering strength to stand up. The world was turning a little lopsided and i shook my head to clear my vision.

Hunched, I held my head where blood was seeping out of a wound and hissed in pain, glaring at the both of them.

Imma break both their asses somehow if they ignore me.

They both looked at me, stopping their fighting mid-air. " What?" they asked in unison.

I huffed and started nagging.

" First of all, that girl isn't your girlfriend. Even if she WAS, i don't know but you've got a seriously ed up problem about her.

All i did was hit her with a piece of food. I already said sorry. If i ate that stuff on the plate, i think i would have gotten food poisoning.

That's obviously not fair so stop overreacting and being so protective mkay."

I swear when i backed up i saw Key looking at me proudly like a mother whose child won an award. For nagging.

L.Joe looked at me incredulously and i avoided his gaze, staring at my shoes as if they were the most interesting thing in the room.

I know my reasoning skills aren't the best.... 

" Hey baby, i'm not interested in you, if i was then i'd have let it go. She is my girlfriend by the way." the blonde said.

I glared at him again. " Don't call me baby," i warned through gritted teeth, " Ever again."

The blonde rolled his eyes, lunged forward and grabbed my shirt. " Then again, you're pretty hot up close." he commented, looking at me with his head tilted a little.

I growled, pushing him away. This ert.

" Can we settle this with punches please? I'm getting annoyed. As leader of B.A.P i declare a war on Teentop." the blonde declared.

" Sure thing Himchan, but there may be a little problem regarding Yongguk-ssi over there." L.Joe pointed out, looking behind him at a guy.

A memory flashed in my mind. "His face looked defiant and gangster-like..." 

"The guy at the hospital!" I blurted out.

Oops, too late. L.Joe gritted his teeth in frustration because whatever he was planning was ruined. 

I'll have to ask him how he seems to know about Yongguk and me later.

" Oh, so you've met him before eh?" Himchan smiled, his muscled arms circling my shoulders like we were the best of friends.

I glanced over at Yongguk who was looking guiltily at me. Himchan smiled deviously.

" Soooo, fight or eat. Choose NOW before i lose my patience." Himchan said in my ear.

His hot breath ran down my neck and made me shiver in a not good way.

" YOU MISTER, " i whirled around and poked a finger into Himchan's chest, " Are really childish, this can be compared to a tantrum."

He looked shocked for a moment but managed to keep his cold face plastered on.

" I'll eat the food and we can go right?" I said, grabbing the forgotten plate of food. It looked more unappealing than ever.

He nodded, not one bit regretful.

The whole student body drew in breaths, feeling uncomfortable. At least they were human compared to Himchan.

He stood there smugly and cocky as ever.

I held my breath and spooned the stuff down my throat, gagging a little as i swallowed the spunky stuff.  

Tears streamed down my face and bile rose up my throat.

'GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS!!!'

i finished, throwing the plate down to the ground and immediately grabbed L.Joe's hand, making my sweet escape and running out to the washroom where i threw everything up.

Awhile later, i walked out, my stomach still churning. " Yah, are you okay?" L.Joe questioned.

" Urghh..." I groaned, rubbing my stomach, " Appoh...." 

L.Joe bent down to look at me with concern, " Do you want to go to the Sick Room?"

I avoided his gaze smiling and answered a small " Nah, thanks for helping me against Himchan." and held his cut knuckles for awhile.

" Why'd you punch so hard, mad gangster." I joked.

" We have to protect you!" L.Joe said. I pursed my lips.

Uhuh, fine job you've done... Though less than perfect, they still tried their best. I should be grateful!

"You should go to class, i've gotta go too." I said, pointing in the direction of my classroom.

" Okay then, take care of yourself okay?" L.Joe smiled. Not a smirk, but a genuine soft smile.

Before he walked off, he ruffled my hair. 

" YAH! You're messing up my hair!" I whined, pouting playfully.

He chuckled, winked and ran off with long strides of his lean legs.

I sighed once he was gone, doubling over as my stomach pulsed with pain. With no choice, i slowly made my way to class.

" What will happen when i get to class? One, poeple will throw pies at me. Two, Key will fuss over me."

"Aishhh I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!!!" I shouted to myself, messing my fringe when suddenly i saw Yongguk sprinting over to me with an urgent look in his eyes.

" ________-AH!"

 

A/N

What's happening with Yongguk? :O *gasps*

A pathetic attempt at a cliffhanger, Please tell me if i suceeded!!! >.<

Ah, and don't worry, if you're bored to tears by your own POV's, L.Joe's POV will be the next chapter with surprises ;)

Comment and Subscribe! ^o^

Oh yeah guys, I HAVE LEETUK'S PHONE NUMBER~ KEKEKE but i guess you guys do too~

Here it is hehehe : 010-4460-1117

Uhm, also i have exams this and next week so i won't be able to update for long, MIANHAE! *bows*.

Anyhoo, this was a short update with love <3  *gags at cheesyness*

PPYONG~