Returning

Falling for a Gangsta

 3'rd Person POV 

You awoke feeling refreshed, the sun just nicely glowing in front of your eyelids giving them a pink hue.

Then you opened your eyes, smiling. The few days before, you went through intensive therapy to regain your walking.

Even though the doctor said you wouldn't be able to feel your whole leg anymore, at least you could walk now.

Last night you were discharged from the hospital and given crutches just in case.

What made you even happier was that you exchanged numbers with Yong guk ssi.

Just as you were getting up from the bed, Ricky opened the door munching on some chips.

"Oh, you're already awake __________! Umm today harabeoji told us to bring you to school. Anyway, here's your school uniform."

He then crooked his finger and a maid walked in to put 3 differently altered uniforms on my desk, and 3 fully packed schoolbags on the floor.

"E-eh? Why so many?" you asked, gawking at the expensive looking bags. "Harabeoji wanted you to choose what you were comfortable with. I was thinking of the third uniform~" Ricky smirked.

He then hurried out the door. The third one? You curiously hobbled over to the table and stared at it.

A while later...

"RICKY!! You byeontae!! Come out now!" could be heard all over the mansion grounds.

The third uniform skirt was only 3 inches long, hardly enought to cover your .

" What are you shouting for?" a guy came up and stared quizzically at me.

" Ricky, is a ert!" you exclaimed, frowning and scowling at the same time.

" Haha! He can be when he wants to, but he's really sweet. Don't be angry noona~" the guy smiled.

You raised an eyebrow, sighing to let out your anger then looked at him.

He had plump pink lips, large innocent eyes and a mushroom bob. One could definitely question why he was in a korean gangster hideout.

" Who are you?" I asked, smiling. " Taemin, but you can call me minnie. I'm from the sub gang SHINee." He replied smiling.

" Awwww you're so cute!" I fangirled, ruffling his hair. 

Just then, i heard the pattering of steps behind me indicating someone was coming. I whirled around and came face to face with L.Joe.

My eyes widened, and he looked around sheepishly, scratching his head that wasn't itchy.

He took a step back and said " Time to go to school. Get dressed. I'll be waiting outside so later, follow me," coldly before running off.

You cleared your throat then took off as fast as your weak leg could carry you, after him.

You waved to Taeminnie who was grinning all the way behind until he stopped when being called by a guy who looked like a puppy.

 

You put on your school uniform which looked like this:

and went out the door with your school bag, your hair in a ponytail.

True to his word, L.Joe was waiting outside, but his hair was different! It was chocolate brown and ruffled. And his uniform...

 His school uniform looked like this:

 

When he saw you, his mouth opened for a nanosecond then closed before he started briskly walking to the limo waiting in the main square.

You bit your lip, puzzled at his cold actions before following him.

Sitting in the limo, you gasped at how spacious it was. There was even a fridge with drinks inside!

" C-can i take a drink?" you asked, nervously playing with the hem of your skirt. Apparently you had gotten this habit from living in the hospital for so long.

You fiddled with the hem of your blouse when the doctors drew blood from you and opened your bandaged leg.

L.Joe nodded, opening the fridge and handing you a grape drink. The same one from the hospital when you were talking to Yongguk for the first time.

Did he see me with him, that's why he is so cold? Can't be... You thought nervously, opening the can of drink and sipping it.

A little while later, a jerk came from the usually smooth ride indicating the limo had stopped. You peered outside, and your mouth fell open.

Only sense kept your grip on the drink tight.

This school...can't be THE Shin Hwa Royal! 

 

A/N

Update! :D

I kinda am starting to develop the story more, since i'm not good at writing, i'll be taking writing classes to make you guys ROFL and CRYYYY~~

Then i will make the story have more feelings because its obviously needing alot of improvement. 

By the way, any subbies from Singapore? I'm going for Boyfriend and Sistar's Fanmeet there!

Hope you guys have a great week ^^

장난하지 말구!

<3 Lee Sa Beul