Dugun dugun dugun...And the saviour is _____!!

Falling for a Gangsta

 

 L.JOE POV 

 

CAP slowly used his feet to walk up the rock i was sitting on. He brought me some of the urchins he got, smiling and holding then in his gloved hands..

I backed away because they looked too creepy, " Yah, yah, hajimasaeyo ( don't come any closer!)" I shouted, when CAP inched closer, a cheeky grin plastered on his usually serious face.

I 'tsk' ed him, turning around, i tried to spot _______ but couldn't see her anywhere.

" CAP, where is _______-ssi? " i asked him.

All of a sudden, a shout was heard.

"Eh?" CAP and i said in unison.

" L.Joe! CAP!! Ppali!!" Chunji was screaming, gesturing to something on his boat.

 

 CHUNJI POV 

 

Ahh...floating in the water here is better than fooling around with the others.

I get to enjoy a nice scenery, in a boat that is free from the stickyness of the sea water~

Just as i was gazing into the crystal blue waters, a face peered out under the boat.

" WHAAAKKK!! Ugh! Gamjagia!!" I screamed, clutching my chest where my heart was beating rapidly.

I peered into the water again, making out a body that was convulsing, eyes closed.

Wait a sec, It is ______!!!

I gasped, looking around for any others i the water to help me, but was too far off.

" Aish!! Jump jump." I muttered, slowly lowering myself into the water with a sail rope that was attached to the boats mast.

The water was super cold and deep, but less to worry about.

I wrapped my arms around ______'s waist, holding her tightly as i wrapped the rope around her, then slowly pulled myself into the boat.

I took her shirt and pulled her into the boat next, with aid of the rope.

" ______-ah, wake up,'' I said, smacking her face lightly, '' Yah..." my heart was beating fast.

Omo omo omo, _____ can't die!

Her face was turning blue.

EOTOKAE?? Mouth-to-mouth-resucitation!

I quickly put my lips to hers, pouting hers at the same time.

Then according to my survival learning, i blew, then pumped her chest.

Over and over again.

By the 3rd time, tears were streaming down my face. " WAKE UP!! YOU CAN'T DIE!!" I screamed in desperation.

Her face was cold, a picture of serene death. I could not let it end like that.

'Until a person is pronounced dead by a doctor, a life is still worth saving' I heard my fathers voice say.

* One more time, then i'll give up.

I put my lips to hers, as i thought about the first time i saw her.

She had won me over completely, made me act like a dork unconciously.

FLASHBACK-

The first day i saw her, my eyes widened and i almost tripped, looking at her when all the servnts were dismissed.

I was walking backwards for god's sake!

That earned me a cuff from Subgroup-1, SHINee's Jonghyun. Mir from MBLAQ had followed my gaze directed at _____ and shook his head in mock disappointment.

The next encounter with her proved no different where i looked like a pabo.

" We're coming!" i shouted, then looked around for a string to use.

There was no string. Heated embarassment rushed up my face, and i asked ______ to look for some.

Niel gave me one of his 'seriously hyung' faces there and then.

Those were the only two times i had been embarrased by a girl or because of a girl.

END-

This special girl could not die such a pathetic death...And also could not die or else my Father would be sad.

 

  YOUR POV 

Cough... cough...hack...sputter.

You coughed water from your lungs painfully, tasting blood.


“That’s it, get all the water out from your lungs. Can you hear me? Wake up...” 

"Uhn....cough..." You moaned, your eyes stinging and on fire, rolling around in your head.


Still confused, you started to struggle, weakly. You felt a pair of strong arms holding you down when you tried to sit up.

*L.joe oppa... You thought, smiling inside.


“Hey goma-agashi, you’re safe.” the warm, smooth voice soothed.


You opened your eyes a fraction, blinking when you saw someone looming over you. You couldn't see your saviour’s face clearly, and your already painful vision competed against the shining necklace hanging on the person’s neck.

The man get's up, but you feebly hold on to his wet face.

He stays frozen for a second, before smiling down at you. Yet your vision is so fuzzy, the smile looks like anyones.

As you feel yourself falling into unconsciousness again, you hear supposedly...L.Joe's promise,

“It’s alright, I’m not going to leave you...”

 

뿅~

( Ppyong <3 A/N : It's EOY's!! Gasp* Comment and i hope you all love this story. Please gimme advice, i will learn!)