Day Out 1/2

Falling for a Gangsta

 NO POV

"NEIL!!" you screamed, exasperated and pissed off. That's just because he was supposed to help you get the beach stuff out of our camping van.

Yes, you and your bodyguards were on a trip to one of grandfather's private islands.

Apparently, you were supposed to be swimming, but instead was struggling to carry the 3 large boxes of snorkelling, fishing, and sandcastle building stuff.

" Aish! They're my bodyguards, but they're no where to be found!." You shouted to yourself. Your arms were aching like the crappy weakling you were.

I should exercise more. I can't afford to be all girly now that i'm the only girl in an all guy camping ground. I WILL carry this by myself!

Just as you were about to take a step, you tripped over a stone in the sand. OH JOY, all 3 boxes went flying, and you were going to land on your face.

" EEP!!!" You screamed, too panicked to shield your face from the stony path.

You closed your eyes, waiting for landing when your body was strongly jerked back. It hurt, but not as much as if your face was on the floor then.

Puzzled, you opened your eyes and saw L.Joe looking in your face with concern. He had wrapped his arms around your waist just in time so your face was inches off the ground.

Eh, so was your face from his. Make that centimeters. =.=

HOTDAMN HOTDAMN WHATTHE ADGBSFKKUSHKJHKJRHBUIH!!!!!!!!!!!! Should i push him off me, or what???

" Gwenchana? " He asked, his puppy dog eyes looking at me, irises turning brown in the sun's light.

*swallow

" Yes-thankyou-getoffme." You gabbled, nodding your head like a spastic kid.

He let go of you and dusted his shirt off.

" Uhm...I'll...Help you pick up the stuff." L.Joe offered, scratching the back of his neck uncomfortably.

He started by picking up the busted boxes then putting the fishing gear back in them.

" Omo omo omo, what happened here?" a voice i recognised as Ricky's asked.

" I tripped and fell and got saved by-"

Wait, wahhhhht am i saying???

" Ah, humm, I mean, i tripped over  a stone, fell and righted myself again. Heh!"  you answered.

" I see... Well, Neil's sorry he couldn't help you. He came down with some stomach problem." Ricky relayed.

You nodded your head then helped L.Joe carry two boxes down to the beach.

A little while later, everyone was playing around in the water. CAP was snorkeling, trying to harvest sea urchins, while Ricky was paddling on a banana boat with Neil. L.Joe was chilling on the rocks there.

 YOUR POV 

I was just standing in the deep water, breathing through my snorkel pipe, cooling off in the cold water. Rainbow coloured fish swam around my legs.

Niel told me they were parrot fish.

Just then, i saw some glowing coral further off and dived into the water swimming eagerly.

I can't miss this chance to see those! This is the first time i've been to such an exiotic island.

I swam out, kicking through the water that got colder and colder the further i went.

Finally reaching them, i swam down for a closer inspection. Neon pink coral that looked like brains...

Just then, i saw dozens of sea urchins with red mouths crowded in the dark spaces around the coral. I panicked, as my leg almost touched one of the spines.

I withdrew my leg, only to have it scrape on along coral, cutting my leg almost to the bone.

" ARGHHH-gurgle-cough-cough!!" I screamed in the water, pain making my eyes water. All the air i had rushed out of my lungs, and i literally breathed in water.

I spasmed in the water desperately trying to kick to the surface, but my leg was not responding. My lungs burned, and i coughed in the water, seeing blood dissolve out of my mouth.

Can't...Die...Like...This!!

I started sinking, almost feeling those evil black spikes of sea urchins piercing my whole body.

Black dots clouded my vision and i though one last thought...

L-Joe...somehow, you...Better...save me...........

 

 

 

 

Then i out.

 

 

 

 

A/N

Hello, thank you for reading my Fanfiction...Not many people commented, but I'm going with B1A4 and OC. :)

Please comment, TELL ME YOU'RE THERE~~ T .T