What are you doing to my...

Falling for a Gangsta

 YOUR POV 

My eyelids cracked open at the sound of birdcalls and the sunlight filtering through the tents netting. I felt a warmth beside me, covering me.

I turned around, my eyes still half open and filled with sleep. " E-eh?" I groaned, looking at the handsome face in front of me.

Chunji's eyes were closed, his long eyelashes fluttering softly. His light pink lips were parted slightly, light snores emenating from within.

I moved to get up.

Chunji groaned and tightened his grip around my waist. I tried to get out of his arms but he only held on to me tighter.

I struggled to push him off me. " Yah, yah Chunji!" I shouted, slapping his arm once.

" E-eh?" Chunji opened his eyes, blinking. " Oh, hi _____," he looked down and gasped, pulling his hands away from my body quickly.

Chunji looked down and mumbled a quick, stuttered " S-sorry..." before getting up.

" Gwenchana." I said, smiling at him. He smiled back with that super cute eye smile, flashing his straight row of pearly whites.

He walked to my baggage on his knees (A/N because he's tall~ and the tent is low) and zipped open the backpack.

" Ramen...Ramen should be in here somewhere..." He said to himself, rummaging around.

He felt around some more then pulled out 2 packets of kimchi ramen triumphantly.

" Let's eat this before we go back, meanwhile i think you should use the camp van toilet to wash up okay?" Chunji advised, looking into my eyes.

" Ah..neh." I replied nodding my head meekly. He got up quickly, and rushed out of the tent only to find he hadn't opened the net yet.

The result was that he slipped, his face getting scrubbed by the netting and slammed onto the floor.

" AHHH!! Chunji are you okay?!" I asked hysterically, getting up on my knees to look at him poking his back. 

He turned over holding his nose and , " I tink i bwoke my nowse! Iwt fweakin huwts!" His face was red eyes wide.

Okay, let's get you on the camping van, i'll wake the others and drive to a hospital..." I gabbled, throwing Chunji's arm around me in mad panic.

"YAHHH WHO IS ATTACKING _____? I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" a voice that sounded like C.A.P's shouted, while the front of the tent ripped open.

It revealed him panting from the effort and glaring at me and Chunji. Our eyes widened, staring at him. I swear you could hear crickets in the awkward silence.

" Uhhhhhh what?" C.A.P said, " I thought i heard you screaming. I swear." He looked from me to Chunji raising an eyebrow.

I slapped my forehead in exasperation. " Just, just help me get Chunji to the hospital puhleaase! Long story how we're in the same tent together."

I hobbled forward with Chunji by my side, cringing with every painful step. He slipped his arm off my shoulder and supported me instead.

" Go on, I noe you'we in mowe pain den me." He snorted out, blood dribbling through his fingers. I giggled seeing how funny he looked and sounded.

 L.JOE POV 

We were all packed in our camping van, going to the hospital with two es who hurt themselves. Great way to end a camping holiday really.

C.A.P and Neil were sitting on each others lap on the bottom bunk and giggling at something on Niel's ipad.

I think they're gay with Neil being so girly and all...

You was bathing in the toilet, and Chunji was sleeping on the upper bunk next to me in the van, his nose plugged with tissues.

Ricky was playing with his PSP and Changjo, being the obedient guy was doing his homework.

Just as i was grovelling over how Chunji was, according to Minsoo, in _____'s tent, she came out.

This is her outfit: http://aff.ysi.bz/assets/79/617/l_p0012361779.jpg

Correction, hobbled out. " Uhm...L.Joe o-oppa? This thing is bleeding again and it won't stop." _____ said weakly, clutching the cut and there was already a big wad of tissue soaked with blood in her left hand. The blood gushed out like a water stream.

" EHHH?!" I shouted, gobsmacked. " What am i supposed to do?!" I quickly jumped down from the bunk and started using toilet rolls from the cupboard on her leg.

" YAH, what is the commotion back there?! I can't drive!" The driver uncle said. ( A/N Yes there is a driver, cuz they're not old enough for their license yet^^)

" Drive faster because a girl is going to bleed to death if we don't reach a hospital soon, got that?" I said dangerously.

" N-neh L.Joe." the driver complied, then sped up noticably. When i turned back, _____ had sat on the floor.

" Aishh this!" I said, then ripped off my shirt into two large parts. I wrapped the first on her knee to stop blood from going to her lower leg. Then i tied the second one tightly across the gash to stop it from bleeding...Hopefully.

It's pretty obvious a vein or artery like the femoral artery, hopefully not, hat been cut or aggravated  into splitting.

Now all i could do was hold her in my badly shaking arms and tell her everything was going to be fine. For the first time since i almost got killed by a gang ruffian, i felt scared. 

What is this girl doing to me?

 

 

 

뿅~

 

A/N

Its been a long time, apologies to my dear subscribers and commenters!

I just came back from Seoul, meeting my aunt there. I  will start updating again.

Thank you to my readers. Bow*

I hope to be able to do a double update today! ^^

Commenters     Subscribers are loved~

 


Picture spam? I think it's time to celebrate Boyfriend's comeback so here it is~

PEDO STARE*

Hello, noona.

Jeongmin sangtae~

image

Boyfriend spots the gate, turns around.

image

Everyone forgets the maknae! Noooo don''t leave me...

Minwoo runs for dear life~

image

image

 

And now, something that made me laugh rolling on the floor....

 

 

28ca19ce71eec138_tumblr_la21rgZDf21qa4uc

asdasdlz5.jpg

siwon-meets-god-macro-heechul-super-juni

tumblr_l006mqJtYM1qa4uc1o1_500_thumb.jpg

ecbdcb9095275d85_tumblr_l9qx6hpjA31qa4uc

tumblr_ll5n9dIgz01qcjy8s.gif

tumblr_l4sl3st0oj1qa4uc1o1_500.jpg

 

It ended amidst love laughter.