Interrogating my 'Grandfather'

Falling for a Gangsta

 YOUR POV  

After i kicked L.Joe, i quickly ran off to find another one of those weirdos who saved me yesterday, and take me to harabeoji.

Never mind that they were gangsters because right now, I couldn't even escape from this gangster headquarters.

It all made sense now, the servants, the rich house.

I bet the house was bought with the money they took from attacking people, pickpocketing, assasinations, whatever. 

I rounded a corner, following signs indicating where the main map was, pumping my legs.

Geez, i couldn't even believe this existed in the real world; a gangster headquarters with hot killers.

'This kinda drama is supposed to happen in movies.' I thought to myself, looking at how ridiculous the situation was.

Finally i reached a cove lit by chandeliers, and air conditioned by large vents. 

I saw my Grandfather lounging on one of the over-stuffed chairs, so i quickly ran over.

This was my chance, because if i wanted answers, this was the right man to ask.

" Harabeoji," I said, panting and leaning on my knees for support, " Why didn't you tell me you all were bloody gangsters?"

" Y-you know already?" He asked, shocked. He pushed up his reading glasses to see me better.

" Uh, DUH! I'm not some stupid girlish idiot who'd think she was living in heaven on earth." I replied, my hands on my hips in a gesture of irritation.

His mouth opened for a split second then closed just as quickly. I could tell he was contemplating something from the look in his eyes.

AHAH!! He must've been planning on doing something bad.

Think, think, thiiiink.....LIGHTBULB!

adgskfbkwerliiegrwIAMSUCHAGENIUS.

" Am i supposed to be some buddy to one of your gangsters?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow and taking a seat on a couch.

This question ought to shock him to the core, enough for him to spill.

" Of course not! You ARE my grand daughter you know?" Grandfather answered, his face going red in anger, as he briskly folded up his newspapers.

Ooops, might have been a wrong move there, nonetheless i didn't give up.

I gave him an 'uh-huh.' look.

" Not all gangsters are bad. I'll take you to our library to convince you." He sighed, concealing his newspapers in those overflowing sleeves of his. 

He got up looked around and quickly pulled me to the library.

 

 

 

A/N

2 AM...I tried to type with my phone, because i have school and my computer is down...

If there are mistakes, mianhae.

OMG...I am so bad for writing such a short chapter. When tests are over i'll definitely update more!!

AJA AJA HWAITING~~ \^.^/

Thank you to my readers. Bow*

Commenters   &   Subscribers are loved~

TEENTOP ROMAN, Oh, the retardness. xD