Doodle 9

Doodle

 



 

Hyukjae washed his swollen face because of crying before, a wide gummy smile was plastered on his face now. Oh how wonderful world was right now to him. He didn't thought that the almighty Cho kyuhyun will fall in love to him, twice. He giggled happily, examined his face in the mirror. He wasn't handsome, no he isn't, people keep calling him ugly. Thus, he wondered what quality he have that makes the almighty Cho Kyuhyun fallen hard to him.

 

A phone call disturbed him from daydreaming. "Hello? Oh, grandpa. Emm.. I'm doing fine here. Eh? You're coming home? Really? When is it? In 2 days? Okay. I'll be waiting. Okay. Emm.. take care too. I love you grandpa. Nite." Oh, Cho Kyuhyun's nemesis is coming back~~

 

"Yah, Hae, what happen to my son?" His mother asked. Three of them were at Kyuhyun's door frame, looking worried at Cho Kyuhyun's condition. Who wouldn't? He was sitting at his window, looking at the moon sadly, with a cup of Milo for him, and another one for his pikachu, and was talking, pouring his problems to the unspoken doll, while wiping his tears from time to time. No, Cho Kyuhyun wasn't like this. The last time he had acted like this was when he was ten, his father refused to but him the new game on the town. But at the end he had to buy it because of worried. There's definitely something was wrong with him at the moment.

 

"Pika... nobody understand me. Only you I have to comfort me now." Kyuhyun said, sipped his Milo while looking at the moon. Oh tears already b on his eyes.

 

"Well.." Donghae rubbed in neck, nervous to tell the problems Cho Kyuhyun had right now. "Love matter."

 

Both his parents mouths hang open when Donghae said that. Since when their son had a lover? His mother nudged at his father, asking him to take steps and interrogated their son. His father sighed, knowing that he had to do it no matter what. He was worried, and he was scared of his wife too.

 

"Hey son." He said, Kyuhyun just looked at his father sadly for a second, then he stared back at the moon, while sighing dramatically. His father scratched his head, didn't know what to do. He eyed Donghae and his wife, while they were just shaking their head, didn't know what to do also.

 

"Are you okay?" His father said, eyeing every moments his son made. As his father, he couldn't help tp feel pity on whatever that was happening towards his son right now. Never in his life, no, just once in Kyuhyun's life he had been this miserable.

 

Kyuhyun looked at his concern father, eyes already tearing. "What did I do wrong, appa? Why did God play with me this much? I'm the almighty Cho Kyuhyun, how can He make me miserable like this?" He said, teary and dramatically. His father didn't know whether he should pity his son, or starting to get annoyed. For god sake, he was making drama right now.

 

"I was a good son to you and umma, right?" He asked starting his drama. "I'm good cousin to Hae too. And I'm good to everyone. So why appa, why?" He said, shaking his father. Oh how he wanted to smack his son right now. The pity he has for him had gone.

 

"Why I couldn't have them both with me?" He said and lying on the bed, dramatically.

 

Donghae scoffed. "Such a drama king." His mother just pinched him on his hand, afraid that Kyuhyun would heard that. But seriously, she himself couldn't stand her own son right now.

 

"It's okay, appa." He said still lying like a king. "You don't understand me.You can't understand me. If you could excuse me, I shall sleep together with my misery right now." He said turning to other side of the bed.

 

"Whatever suit you then." His father scoffed, too lazy to entertain his dramatic son. 

 

"Appa..." Kyuhyun suddenly called and turned looking at his father. "If you wouldn't mind, could you please closed the window for me? I couldn't afford to fall sick after my heart broken." He sighed. "And please bring my Pikachu to me." He asked, eyed puppied his father.

 

His father just rolled his eyes, neitherless, still doing as requested. His mother quickly went to get the cup from his father, her eyes never left her son. They do pity him for his heart broken, but Kyuhyun being dramatic was the last thing they want to faced right now. All the pity has gone because of his dramatic act. Donghae just shook his head, watching how his cousin was being dramatic.

 

Three of them went out from Kyuhyun's room after wishing good night to him. "Next time, don't let him watch those historical drama anymore." His father said, totally pissed off.

 

Morning came and even though he was heart broken, he had good sleep due to his talk with his pikachu. Kyuhyun swore that his pikachu has magical effect to always lifted his mood when he was down. He was walking to the school, passing this wall full of love, when a sentence lighten his mood.

 

"Its okay. I forgive you. At least you're sincere with me."

 

Kyuhyun jumped in happiness.

 

"Really? What did I do to have an angel like you for me. God must loved me so much." Oh how all his miserable gone away by that simple sentences. Just a few steps he had walked from the house, a voice called for him. It was so melodic. And Kyuhyun loved it. 

 

"Kyuhyun." Hyukjae called him, shyly. He saw the replied, and he already left the reply for Kyuhyun. He will read it after he get back from school later on.

 

"Hyuk...I... yesterday..." Kyuhyun said, suttered. He was nervous that Hyukjae will hate him latter.

 

"I already said its fine. I'm not mad at you." He said flashing his smiles. "You're sincere, Kyu."

 

Kyuhyun flew to cloud nine hearing those nicknamed came from Hyukjae for him. And because of the heaven pleasure, he failed to notice Hyukjae's hint on him. What a dense boy, Kyuhyun... very dense.

 

They walked to the school, talked about life and everything, and mostly about Kyuhyun because Hyukjae appreciate it to be little mystery to Kyuhyun, for the time being.

 

School finished as usual, and Kyuhyun couldn't walk Hyukjae home even though he was dying to because the blonde had soccer practice with Donghae. And his cousin just shooed him away, saying that he will be a burden if he tagged along. Kyuhyun walked home, when he saw the replied.

 

"In two days, if you could catch me, we can be together. But if you failed to do so, I'm afraid we had to say goodbye."

 

Kyuhyun quickly replied to the latter.

 

"No, don't say that. I will surely catch you in these two days. Definitely will." He said running to his house, went straight to his room, asking for pikachu's advice. After 10 minutes staring at his pikachu, something clicked on his mind.

 

"Why Hyukjae said the same thing with him?" Oh finally Cho Kyuhyun.... finally...