Doodle 15

Doodle

 



 

Hyukjae tapping his feet furiously, waiting for his grandfather to explain. He actually knew the reason, but it was better if that old man told him by himself.

 

"But Hyukkie.. It wasn't my fault at first." Oh here come the 'he started it first'. "Cho start it first. He hid all my shoes. I know it must be him." His grandfather said, defending himself.

 

Hyukjae just sighed. A long sighed. What should I do with these two? "Grandpa, if I caught you or Kyuhyun doing something like this anymore, I will go back to Seoul." His grandfather gasped. No, Hyukjae should not go back there. "And I'm serious." Hyukjae said, leaving the old man thinking by himself.

 

"No. I cannot let Hyukjae go back to Seoul. His father won't let him stay here anymore." He mumbled, ruffling his head in frustration. "I need to let that stupid Cho know about this." He said and went out, heading to Cho's house. Hyukjae smiled when he saw his grandfather heading to Kyuhyun's house. Oh his plan worked. Daddy was the best threat after all.

 

His mother found it so amusing when she found the greatest Lee Jung Song in front of their house. "Greetings, Mrs. Cho. I would like to meet your son." Kyuhyun's mother quickly eyed Donghae, because he was the nearest to her while silently mouthing, "What did you do?". 

 

Donghae frantically shook his head. "Not me. Must be Kyuhyun. I'll call him." He said, quickly disappering from his mother sight. His mother politely invited Lee Jung Song inside, making hot green tea for the respectful man.

 

Kyuhyun went downstairs, glaring at the old man that currently sipping his tea right now.

 

"Sit down." The older one said, making Kyuhyun frowned. He's the one coming to my house, yet he dare to order me? The taller thought, netherless, still sat down.

 

"So, let's go straight to the point." The old man said, placing the cup on the table. "I don't like you." He said honestly.

 

"I don't like you either." Kyuhyun said rolling his eyes to the old man. What the heck is wrong with him?

 

"You're an idiot."

 

"Apparently you too."

 

"You bring bad mood."

 

"Well, you're grumpy."

 

"You're not that handsome to be Hyukjae's boyfriend."

 

"Please... I could make everyone kneel on their knees with my face."

 

"Your brother there much more handsome." He said pointing to Donghae who keep listening to them. Donghae beamed and say 'thank you' loudly, earning glare from his cousin.

 

"He's a fish." He said, annoyed. "What did you actually want?"

 

Lee Jung Song sighed. He didn't want to admit this, but in order to keep Hyukjae here, he need reconciled with this Cho. Oh how he hated that fact. "Let be in good term." He said and Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow to him. "Just for this week."

 

"That so sudden... and fishy." Kyuhyun sadi suspicious. He was sharp, at least.

 

"Hyukjae don't want us to fight with each other. Or else he will go back to Seoul." His grandfather explained, even though he actually didn't want Kyuhyun to know. "And believe me, if he return back to Seoul, his father won't let him come here again."

 

Kyuhyun gasped. "Seoul? That's quite far." Oh what he should do if Hyukjae left him? No. He couldn't afford that.

 

Donghae's eyes wideneed at the revelation. "No, Hyukkie can't go back to Seoul. Who will replace him in my team?" He shouted, feeling horror because of it. "And Kyuhyun will be drama king for the rest of his life. We can't let that to happen."

 

Kyuhyun just galred at his stupid cousin. "So, in order to not let Hyukjae go back to Seoul, we need to... reconcile?"

 

The old man just nodded, even though he was totally disagreed with it. "Just for time being." He said and stood up. "So, I expect no stupid prank from you for the time being. Or Hyukjae will be really upset." 

 

Kyuhyun scoffed. "Note that for you too." He said extending his hand for shake. "For no stupid pranks."

 

"For no stupid pranks. And for Hyukjae." The old man said, accepting Kyuhyun's offer. "Just for time being."

 

Suprisingly, they were doing fine for two weeks. Hyukjae couldn't feel more than happy everytimes he saw how peaceful situation were when they both met each other. Hyukjae could go out with Kyuhyun more freely those two weeks, without his grandfather planning something on his still not official boyfriend., and Kyuhyun no longer throwing glare everytimes Hyukjae's grandfather came and fetch him from school. 

 

But peaceful always didn't stay long for Hyukjae...

 

"I am going back to Seoul." Hyukjae said, crying. He marched to his own room, placing all his clothes inside travelling bag. 

 

"Huh?" His grandfather was dumbfounded. "But why?"

 

"Hyukkie..." A shouted from outside make his grandfather turned, only to find the Cho's boy looking worried... and guilty.

 

His grandfather quickly took his bamboo stick, understand that his enemy had make his precious grandson cried, and now threating to go back to Seoul, to his parents.

 

"Cho!!!!"

 

Oh Kyuhyun... what did you do this time?