Doodle 2

Doodle

 



He ruffled his head in frustration. He had been there for 15 minutes, forgetting that he had to go to the school. Nah.. never mind. He never late. If the teacher said he was late, he will tell them they were the one that too early. But that wasn't his concern right now. What making his frustrated this early in the morning was, who dare to left the doodle on this grumpy old man without his permission?

 

He huffed. Fishing out the marker, once again the poor marker that he supposed to return by today, from his bag. He thought of making a drawing, but he cancelled it, knowing that the drawing will took too much space and times, because he was a great artist, and he needed time to make a glorious art. Well, that's all his thought. So he wrote on the wall.

 

"Who are you?" He closed the cap of the marker, tossing it inside his bag, nodding his head in satisfaction. The other better answer his question, because the almighty Cho Kyuhyun didn't like when people don't answer him. He walked out from the place, realizing that he had been there for almost 20 minutes, and school will be closed in about five. No, he can't have bad record, didn't he? He is the almighty Cho Kyuhyun after all.

 

"You're late." The teacher said, apparently quite amused because Cho Kyuhyun never late. 

 

"No, I'm not late. You're the one who too early today, Ms. Park." He scoffed back. "Cho Kyuhyun never late."

 

The teacher puffed her cheeks in annoyance. "Fine. You're not late. Take your seat." The teacher said, turning while mumbling, "just because you're school's ace." Cho Kyuhyun just ignored and took his seat, next to his cousin, Lee Donghae.

 

"Why were you late?" his cousin asked, tried to distract his own attention from the equation on the board. Never mind him. He never listen to class anyways. Because sleeping is more fun, and he can asked Kyuhyun to teach him at the house later.

 

"Stuff." He simply said, looking bored at the board. Even though he was bored, he needed to pay attention at the teaching. Because he was too lazy to revised back what he learnt at home.

 

"Fine." Donghae just shrugged his shoulder. "Ah... Wookie ask me to remind you to return back the marker." he said before lifting the book, hiding his face for a good sleep.

 

Kyuhyun hummed, knowing it was useless because his cousin already asleep.

 

Every girl squeled in happiness, while guys where throwing dagger to him when he decided to lunch at the canteen today. It was a rare sight, because Cho Kyuhyun rarely ate at the canteen. He usually hang out at the rooftop. Even his group member were shocked to find him there.

 

"What?" He asked annoyed.

 

Siwon shook his head. "Did something happened to you today?" Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow to him. "Well. You rarely been here, so it just weird."

 

"I just need to hang out with my buddies sometimes." Well, it does gave Siwon, Donghae and Ryeowook goosebumps.

 

The bell rang and they needed to return to respective classes.

 

"Kyuhyun, don't forget to return the marker by today." Ryeowook once again remind him. "Please return it by today or else Ms. Lee will kill me." He lastly said and went to his class.

 

Kyuhyun just nodded. Sighed again, remember of the boy with head hung low doodle. Why he was so curious?

 

He walked back alone, because his cousin had found someone that willing to join his team in soccer. So he decided to go out and treats the latter. Donghae did asked him to join though, but he mind was too occupied with the doodle. He didn't even catch what his name was, was it Hyun? Eum? or what. Ah... he didn't care.

 

Kyuhyun's eyes went bigger as he passed that old grumpy man's house. There was a reply. Kyuhyun quickly ran to the wall.

 

"Just someone." He read that all aloud. "Just someone? He replied me just like that?" Annoyed. That what Kyuhyun had in his mind.

 

"Fine. You want to play? Two can play well." He said. He then fished out the marker from his bag. Crap. He forgot to return back the marker. "Oh!" He said that once he found the marker still inside his bag. "Wookie is going to die in Ms. Lee's hand tomorrow." He said shrugging off his shoulder. Not even care of how his best friend will end up tomorrow.

 

"How dare you ignore the almighty Cho Kyuhyun? Fine. You really get guts there. How about now? Scared because already know who am I?" He scarbbled on the wall.

 

"! ! ! I shouldn't write my name there. What is that man return back? I'm so dead!" He exclaimed pulling his hair, frustrated of his own action. "Nah. I'll just say someone scammed me. Everyone will believe." He nodded and walked back to his house.

 

At the night, Kyuhyun cursed Donghae because he made him went out. Apparently, Donghae had stomach ache and being a good cousin he was, no he was forced by his mother actually, he went to to the shop to buy ginger tea for Donghae. He smirked when he passed by the wall, nothing written there.

 

"That kid must be scared right now." He smirked and walked to the shop. Somehow, he feel empty. But Kyuhyun was wrong. That 'kid' wasn't afraid of him. Oh he confirm that. Because on his way back home, he found another text.

 

"Nice to know you, the almighty Cho Kyuhyun. =)" He read out aloud. "And he dare to leave smiley face there." He groaned. He fished out his pocket, looking for marker. "Oh! I leave it in house. Nevermind. I'm going to search him tomorrow." He said determined, even though he didn't know where to search for him. He will start at school first, maybe.