Doodle 11

Doodle

 



 

He opened his eyes slowly, still dizzy from the faint. Upon he could see everything clearly, the first thing he saw was his crush's worried face.

 

"Hyuk... You're awake. Thank God." Kyuhyun said and quickly hugged the blonde.

 

Hyukjae blushed because of the affection. This is the first time for today Kyuhyun had touched him. "What... what happened?" He asked between the hug.

 

"You fainted before. The nurse said you did not have anything for breakfast. Was it true?" Kyuhyun asked, using the same tone he used when he talked to his classmate before. Kyuhyun... you're scaring Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae nodded, flinched because he was not used of this kind of Kyuhyun. He hung his head low, afraid to look at Kyuhyun's eyes. He remembered that Kyuhyun had shouted at him before. "He must hated me now." He thought, and tears started to form in his eyes.

 

Kyuhyun watched how Hyukjae' shoulder went up and down rapidly. Something was wrong with Hyukjae. He lifted the other face to take a better look on him, shocked because Hyukjae was now crying.

 

"Hey... why did you cry?" He asked worried, didn't know what to do. "Are you hurt anywhere?" He cursed the nurse for not being here for them, even though he was the one that shooed her away.

 

"I... I'm sorry, Kyu..." Hyukjae said between his sobs. "I didn't mean to hurt them...but... sniffs... they went too far..." He sniffed in every words he uttered.

 

Kyuhyun smiled softly. Oh how cute the blonde was. "It's okay, Hyuk. I know you done nothing." He said rubbed the blonde's hand. "I had Donghae to settle them. You don't have to worry anymore." 

 

Hyukjae looked at him with those cute teary face. Oh how much Cho Kyuhyun wanted to kiss him right now.

 

"Really?" The taller just nodded. But Hyukjae's sobs didn't lowered as he remember the cold treatment he got from Kyuhyun today. Kyuhyun turned panic when the blonde didn't stop crying even though he had assured him that everything will be fine. He quickly sang a song for Hyukjae, a soft love song.. Soft and lovely. Hyukjae's heart melt listening to Kyuhyun's voice. 

 

"You have pretty voice." Hyukjae compliment.

 

"And you have pretty face." Hyukjae blushed listening Kyuhyun come back.

 

"Kyu..." He called the latter. "Why did you ignored me today?" Hyukjae asked, fixing his face next to Kyuhyun's. The other couldn't focused on his question, because his eyes were set on the blonde's lips.

 

"Kyu..." The blonde pouted and that was the last strike. Kyuhyun pursued his lips on Hyukjae, claiming it. Two lips were attached together, while Kyuhyun's definitely tried to take control. Now guys... close your eyes. Readers below 18 are not allowed to read...

 

Hyukjae was shocked, netherless still replied the kiss. Cho Kyuhyun was a good kisser, because Hyukjae didn't need to do anything. He just being lead by Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was leading him on his first kiss. First kiss.... He squealed in happiness.

 

They broke up when they feel the needing of oxygen. Hyukjae was flushed red, while Kyuhyun looked satisfied when the blonde's lips were swollen because he was practically eating it before.

 

"That was my first..." Hyukjae said, cupping his face in embarrased.

 

"Which mean I claimed your first. Good then. Because that was my first too" Kyuhyun said, voice full of seduction.

 

Hyukjae gasped. "Liar! You're so good. It definitely not your first, right?" Hyukjae asked couldn't believed his ears before.

 

Kyuhyun leaned forward to Hyukjae's ears, whispered. "That was definitely my first kiss, the same as yours. But don't worry, Hyukkie.. Not only your first kiss I would claim... There's more, my lovely teaser 'mouse'..." He whispered seductively to Hyukjae. Hyukjae's orbs went big, couldn't believe that Kyuhyun knew the truth already. Sorry Hyukjae... own fault. We couldn't help you.

 

"What did you do to them?" He asked his cousin about Hyukjae's classmate.

 

"Nah.. I send them to Wonnie. I think he went lecturer them, with bible lesson." Donghae said shrugged. "Where's Hyukkie?"

 

"Still fainted." He simply said. "Or more making himself fainted again." He said only to himself remembered how Hyukjae pretend to be fainted after Kyuhyun said the truth to him. The other was so cute, open his eyes slightly to make sure Kyuhyun was out, then closed it back, pretended to still fainted when he aware that Kyuhyun still there. "Well... I need to attend class first. I'll come back during recess later. Rest well, 'mouse'." Kyuhyun said chuckling.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" His cousin asked when Kyuhyun suddenly laugh. The taller just nodded and excused himself to met Hyukjae. He decided to ditch all his class, waiting for his mouse awake. Oh Lee Hyukjae was not going to make it with him.

 

Kyuhyun walked to the sick room, where Hyukjae was still lied in the bed, feeling nauseas more than before. No, he not feeling sick. His body was fine. But his heart was really not feeling well. He was nervous.... He was scared.

 

The door opened by someone makes Hyukjae's body sweat a lot. He knew who the other was. A chair was being pulled, and placed next to his bed. He tried to act naturally, still fainted. He could heard Kyuhyun's chuckled besides him. Oh albeit he loved the other, he had feeling that the other resembled Chucky at the moment. "Grandpa... save me."

 

"Don't you think it took a long time for you to be awake from fainted?" Cho Kyuhyun asked, chuckles never left him.

 

"I am still fainted." Hyukjae cursed himself for answering Kyuhyun's question. He could heard Kyuhyun burst into loud laughter. He really look like Chucky.

 

"It amazed me how someone who is fainted right now could answered my question. Come on, Hyukjae. Wake up. I'm not going to punish you." Kyuhyun said and pulled the blonde from lied position.

 

"Really?" He asked fully opened his eyes, thankful for Kyuhyun's kindness.

 

The taller just nodded his head, chuckling. "No. For the time being, still a no. Not yet." He said leaning closed to the blonde. "But later I will. I will punish you... real hard." He whispered smirking.

 

"Grandpa......" He wailed while Kyuhyun just laugh.... Sigh... Sorry Hyukjae.... 

 

They walked back home hand to hand, with Hyukjae blushing every time Kyuhyun told him how beautiful he was. Oh Cho Kyuhyun, you lifted him until the heaven and later you will.... Oh Hyukjae... why you had to fall to this evil?

 

Kyuhyun's steps abruptly stop when he heard those barking sound. The most annoying sound he ever heard in his life. That stupid Sherpard. The stupid Shepard has back, and now was barking in all his glory. Which mean.....................

 

Kyuhyun's enemy was here. His body quickly alerted to his surrounding, beware if suddenly a old grumpy man showed up and hit him with his bamboo stick out of no reason.

 

The old grumpy man was standing in front of his wall, well, Kyuhyun's symbol of love, while cursing Kyuhyun's name over and all over again. The Shepard barked to his master, informed him that his enemy just few metres away. He and his bamboo stick was ready, to hit Kyuhyun. How dare he left his love signs on his wall?

 

The old grumpy man just about to launched himself with his bamboo stick to Kyuhyun, when he had stopped because of what he saw. His lovely grandson was walking hand to hand with his enemy.

 

"Grandpa!" Hyukjae who couldn't be more happier once he spotted his grandfather quickly launch himself to him, hugging him like a koala.

 

Kyuhyun's eyes and the old grumpy man's eyes met, not forgetting his Shepard too. Oh I swear that world suddenly turned dark. Two enemy had met, and Hyukjae was so oblivious of the atmoshpere right now, still hugging his grandfather tightly. 

 

Oh Lord, please save people in the town......