Doodle 12

Doodle

 



 

Definitely awkward. What awkward? The atmosphere of course. Plates and spoon on the table, Hyukjae was sitting besides Kyuhyun, while his grandfather was sitting in front of them. Why they were having lunch at this time? Let's rewind back first okay?

 

"Grandpa! When did you come back?" The oh so cute Hyukjae asked, body still hanging on his grandfather. You should climb off now Hyukkie. Grandpa wasn't strong as before. 

 

His grandfather ignored the presence of the almighty Cho Kyuhyun, which was glaring throwing dagger to that old man, to answer his most favorable grandson. "Your auntie recover quick than expected, so I came back here. You know how much I don't like staying at Seoul. The air wasn't nice like here." He swore he could heard Cho Kyuhyun scoffed and imitated the tone he used before. He threw some glares to the said boy.

 

"It's good then. That's mean I wouldn't be lonely anymore." Hyukjae claimed, completely forgetting his still-not-be boyfriend that will kill anyone just with his stare. "Oh, Grandpa... Meet Cho Kyuhyun." He said finally remembered him and pulled the latter close to them. Oh Hyukjae had missed how his grandfather's eyes went bigger at the neutrality on how Hyukjae was holding his enemy right now. "Kyu... meet my grandfather." He cooed.

 

Because Hyukjae was acting so cute at the moment that makes two nemesis actually smiled to each other, even though every one could read that it wasn't sincere at all, both equally. 

 

"Hyukkie... you shouldn't be outside. Let's get inside." His grandfather practically tried to dragged him inside, leaving his still-not-be boyfriend alone. "You know you way back home, right Cho? Please take you leave now and thank you very much, for sending my grandson back safe." He said tried to shooed off the taller. 

 

Oh no, Kyuhyun couldn't let that to happen right? He needed to show to this old man who was the boss. "I'm sorry, halbeoji. But I did promise to help Hyukjae on his homework. They are few things he couldn't understand at school, and he did asked for my help. Being a good boyfriend to him, I couldn't resist it, right?" Cho Kyuhyun... you emphasized the word 'boyfriend' on purpose. 

 

Hyukjae blushed when he heard that Kyuhyun had called himself his boyfriend. Hyukjae.. could you stop fan boying and actually realized that Cho Kyuhyun just lied? In which chapter you didn't understand your lesson and was asking for his help, huh? You helpless boy...

 

Meanwhile, his grandfather was really really flushed red right now. Not because of blushing of course, but because of something that will make your stomach doing somersault due to scared.

 

So, here they were. Before Kyuhyun could revised together with Hyukjae, which under his grandfather's supervision of course, they will have lunch first. Why? Because Hyukjae's stomach, apparently had been empty since the morning was making loud growling sound, which end up both important men in his life worried and practically forced him to eat everything in the table right now. Oh how lucky he was being treated with care and love from the most important men in his life.

 

"So, Hyukkie. Did you understand this equation now?" Kyuhyun asked, this time was tutoring on Hyukjae after the lunch incident. His grandfather was sitting close to them, assuring that this lesson tutoring wouldn't change to something tutoring later. He sure that Cho Kyuhyun must be a ert, or else he wouldn't held his grandson's hand, and his innocent grandson was too innocent to understand what Cho Kyuhyun had in his mind. Oh grandpa, it just holding hand, and for your kind information, Hyukjae wasn't that innocent.

 

"Emm..." The blonde nodded in enthusiasm, which makes the trophy of the most cutest thing in this world ranking by the almighty Cho Kyuhyun goes to Lee Hyukjae. "You making it easy, Kyu. I actually didn't understand what Ms. Park was saying at class." He said excitedly, while whining about how Ms. Park was actually babbling all by herself in front of the class, because last time Hyukjae check, all his so not close to him classmate had blank face during the lesson.

 

"Hyukjae... It's not good saying bad things about your teacher." His grandfather reminded him, not liking how his grandson was undirectly praising his enemy to heaven. "Huh, that stupid boy just good at school only." Well, grandpa, we had to agreed on that. "So, I supposed its about time for you to leave, Cho Kyuhyun. You can't let your parents worried right? I bet you didn't inform them before coming here."

 

Cho Kyuhyun frowned. "Oh this old man know how to shoo me away. I should at leas give call to Hae. And Hyukjae wouldn't be worried because I spend time here with him." He sighed, totally regretting his miscalculation steps. "I guess I better go home now, Hyukkie. Or else Donghae would practically screaming upon didn't seeing me somewhere inside the house." He said and put all his belongings inside his school bag.

 

Hyukjae sent him to the outside, with his grandfather and his Shepard trailing bee from behind. They were being over protective towards that boy.

 

"Bye, Hyukjae. I will fetch you tomorrow." Kyuhyun said oh so lovely to his still not official boyfriend.

 

"By walking him to the school. No need, I personally will send him tomorrow." His grandfather said, obviously irritated with the gentleman side his enemy tried to show. "Humph.. I won't be deceived."

 

Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes, obviously irritated with the presence of this old man. Why he had to come back just after he had finally have Hyukjae? "Such a nuisance." An evil idea popped out in his evil mind, just to irritated that old man. He quickly went and stole peck from Hyukaje's lips, in front of his grandfather. 

 

"Bye, Hyukjae. Dream of me tonight." He shouted, running away towards his house because he saw that the old grumpy man already took out his bamboo stick. Before his legs get hit, he better save himself first.

 

"Fine, Cho Kyuhyun! This means war!" The old man shouted at him, irritated because he could heard that taller boy was laughing at him. 

 

And the next day, it was Cho Kyuhyun turned to frowned, irritated and annoyed. Because when he call forr Hyukjae, no one answered and even the stupid Shepard wasn't here. They have gone to school already. 

 

"Fine, Lee Jung Song! This means war!" He said, repeating the same thing that old grumpy man had told him yesterday. Oh and for your information, Lee Jung Song was Hyukjae grandfather's name.