Doodle 24

Doodle

 



 

"What are you doing here?" Mr. Cho asked once he spotted his son inside the car, dressing the same as him.

 

"I'm going to office like you." Kyuhyun said sheepily.

 

Mr. Cho just facepalm. "What make you think I'm agree with this, Kyuhyun?" His father asked.

 

Kyuhyun frowned. "Nether less, you still have to hand over this company to me in the future."

 

"Suit yourself then." His father said and drove to the company.

 

Mere whispers could be heard from the staffs, who were shocked to found the president's son together with the president itself.

 

"Ah, I forgot." His father stopped and looked at his son who was trailing behind him. "Didn't you have to go to school?" Oh only know you asked, Mr. Cho? 

 

Kyuhyun frowned. "School is for kiddo like Hae. I don't need school." 

 

The president muttered 'idiot' to his son, too lazy to entertain him as he had important meeting to attend five more minutes. Kyuhyun frowned once he heard that, so he trailled behind his father's back, entering the meeting room together. He gulped when he saw all the board members inside, looking ta him confusedly.

 

Mr. Cho who was confused of the board members' reaction turned behind him, only to got shocked when he saw that his son had followed him to the meeting room. He should asked him to wait before.

 

He let out sighed, "Nether less you need to learnt this later." He said. "Just sit there silently and watch. This will be one of important job for you to attend once you take over this company later." His father said to him, pointing to his secretaty seat that was empty because Secretary Kang wasn't going to join the meeting, as he had instructed him to do something else important.

 

Kyuhyun quickly slided to the chair, bowing to everyone inside the meeting room. The meeting went smoothly, with Kyuhyun watched in amused how his father controlled all the situation and problems arose. For the first time in Kyuhyun's life, he looked highly at his father. His father really have different personality when he was at office and house.

 

"Hyukkie~~~" Kyuhyun sang a song once he spotted his crush. His father had let him slack after lunch with board members before. Kyuhyun actually did messed up with the meetings a little, voicing out his opinion regarding certain issues, which earning disapprove looks from the members. But his father had saved him several times when the members asked him questions regarding things he did know yet. Oh he will learnt it someday.

 

Hyukjae was so amused to found Kyuhyun in that suit. He did really looked mature and dependable. His confusion was erased with Kyuhyun's presence. He did asked why Kyuhyun was absent today, only earning mumbled from Donghae saying that Kyuhyun already out from his mind.

 

"Let's go out for date~~" He said and pulled the blonde's hand, halting a cab and went to amusement park. Hyukjae just smiled at the excited child. Oh even with those matured suit, Kyuhyun still couldn't hide his childish behavior.

 

He ordered blue cotton candy, eyes shining brightly as he examined how the candy ahjusshi make his cotton candy. Once he received, he immediately pinch a large amount and shoved it insde his mouth, squealling of the candy sweetness.

 

Hyukjae could just shook his head, enjoying Kyuhyun's childish act right at the moment. He opened his mouth when Kyuhyun shoved a very big amount of candy inside his mouth, giggling as the candy melt inside his mouth.

 

Oh a teenager will definitely stayed teenager until they were ready to be mature, no matter how.