Doodle 22

Doodle

 



 

"What's wrong with your hand?" Siwon asked instantly once he spotted his friend with cast on his right hand.

 

"Shut up." Kyuhyun just said, irritated. He walked away and went straight to his class. Siwon mouthing at his boyfriend, Donghae who just shook his head, and Hyukjae who was looking at him worriedly. 

 

"My father did that." Hyukjae said. Siwon gasped when he heard that.

 

"Tell me what happened." Siwon said, already excited. How these two love life was quiet amusing for everyone.

 

"Hey, Cho, come here." Hyukjae father called him. Oh he just passed by their house to go to the shop, he swear he didn't have intention to seek for Hyukjae at that time. 'We were having kind of wrestling match, come and join."

 

Kyuhyun gulped. ". I'm dead." He said, but netherless came inside the house. Hyukjae just eyed him worriedly, because he knew how rough he father can be when it come to arm wrestling.

 

"Kyu... you don't need to do this." Hyukjae whispered slowly to his ear. Kyuhyun just gave him assured smiles, saying that he could handle this. But Hyukjae was still worried though. No one could actually handle his father when it comes to arm wrestling, not even his brother, Sungmin.

 

"Oh Cho, come on and have gut like a man. Join us." Hyukjae's father said. "Unless you're a weakling." His father mocked. And in addition, Hyukjae's grandfather laughed at him too. Oh this two men just loved played with his pride. 

 

Oh Kyuhyun had boiled in fire, eyes set to finish those two men, although he actually had no idea how. And he swore to God he knew he won't be able to do so.

 

So, those arm wrestling competition started. Kyuhyun paired with Sungmin, while Hyukjae's father and gramdfather paired both, obviously. It went till fifth round that Kyuhyun felt his arm almost broken, but not yet.

 

Hyukjae had asked his father to stop numerous times, because both his brother and Kyuhyun was hurting already. But his father just shooed him, saying that this what was real man do. But Hyukjae was out from it because he was daddy little baby. A huge exceptant.

 

His mother also tried to stop them, couldn't bear to look how his son and his future son in law was whimpering in pain. God, both their hand was flashing red already.

 

It was the eleventh round that his father decided to give out a call. The eleventh round was Kyuhyun turned, against Young woon. His father had this boring look, because Kyuhyun couldn't even get to win one round, even against his old father.

 

"Whimpy." Was all Hyukjae's father had to say that make Kyuhyun flared, burning in fire once again. For once agan, he felt his energy was charged up and he really wanted to finish Hyukjae's father, shut him from called him 'whimpy', 'sissy' and stuffs.

 

Kyuhyun worked out so much that he actually started to winning. Youngwoon's hand was slighty bend, shaking from the sudden power the taller had. Kyuhyun cheer for himself loudly, feeling how Young woon's hand slightly lost control, when he was about to finish him, Young woon suddenly smirked.

 

Oh Kyuhyun hated that smirk.

 

His hand flew back, because Young woon suddenly use his full power. Too strong that everyone that watching it could heard broken sound.

 

Everyone silent, even Kyuhyun. They were too amused to heard those sound. Hyukjae and his mother prayed hard for the sound was not coming from Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun tried to lift his hand up, only wailed when the pain finally hit him. Oh the whole house turmed panic.

 

Kyuhyun's right hand just broke. Broken due to arm wrestling.

 

They brought him to the clinic, and that how Kyuhyun came to school with casted hand, and Hyukjae eyed him in worried. Not that Kyuhyun had blamed Hyukjae for it. It just he was pissed off with his father and grandfather.

 

They actually make joke on him, and Kyuhyun actually couldn't believe that the doctor had joined in too. Telling him to work out more and eat more vegetables. One shouldn't supposed to have broken arm just because of arm wrestling. He swore to God he would take revenge on them soon. 

 

Oh this is when Siwon and his richness would be very useful to Kyuhyun.