Doodle 25

Doodle

 

 



 

Kyuhyu bought Hyukjae to the pond, secluded from anyone, because he wanted privacy. He had been thinking about this the whole night, and Kyuhyun had decided to put a full stop on this long lost love story.

 

"Hyukjae... there's something I want to tell you today." The taller suddenly said, all seriously. 

 

Hyukjae gulped in nervousness, because Cho Kyuhyun had never been this serious. 

 

Kyuhyun took a long breath, tried to ease his own nervousness. Will he freak out when I ask him this later? Or will he hated me for it later? 

 

"Kyu... what's wrong?" The blonde asked, because Cho Kyuhyun had been wondering too long. He thought that Kyuhyun was going to ask him something. He was sure Kyuhyun did said that. 

 

Kyuhyun shook his head, lead the blonde towards the bench. He make sure Hyukjae had sit comfortable on the bench, because whatever he was intended to said to Hyukjae might drained the blonde energy later. 

 

"Hyukkie...." He paused, took a long deep breath before continued. "Ever since our first encounter, I think I had liking you." He said and the blonde blushed. "When I saved you from the bullies, I can't shake you off from my thought." 

 

Hyukjae looked down, to embarrassed to face him right now.

 

"I might not be so mature, I mean look at me." He said making Hyukjae lifted his face up. "I was dressing like an adult, but yet I get all giddy when I bought the cotton candy." He said making Hyukjae chuckled. "And even you laughed at me." He pouted.

 

"No, Kyu..." The blonde said.

 

"And Hae always laughed at me." He pouted once again. "You know why?" He asked. Hyukjae just shook his head. "I have this doll, a pikachu, I couldn't sleep without it, and I always seek advice from it." Hyukjae just titled his head, very confused of what Kyuhyun tried to tell him. 

 

Kyuhyun sighed. It was quiet embarrassing for him to admit pika present to Hyukjae, but still, because of pika, he had all the courage to finally confessed. 

 

"Pika is the reason why I have this courage to ask you out, to get know you better. It was the one that always support me. I know it sound creepy, I mean, I am a guy, and yet, I still talk to a doll, but pika was something different. It not just regular doll. It has magic. It always gave me courages." Kyuhyun said, trying hard to make Hyukjae understand.

 

Hyukjae nodded. "I understand that feeling."

 

"You did?" Kyuhyun asked, eyes widened.

 

Hyukjae just nodded. "I might not have doll like you, but I know the feeling when we had something that always give us power that called courage. I used to have one too."

 

Kyuhyun smiled. He attached his forehead with the other. "Thanks, Hyukkie." Whispering those words that makes Hyukjae's face turned red.

 

Kyuhyun get back to his late position. "Hyukjae, that's not the only thing I wanted to confess." He said, become all serious once again.

 

Hyukjae just nodded, the uneasy feeling came back to him.

 

"Hyukkie... I might be lacking in everywhere. But I am still a high school student. Even though I wish I could do more for you, but I don't want to wait any longer. I want us to grow together, being an adult with each other by side." He paused, and knelled down.

 

"Lee Hyukjae, will you be my boyfriend?"

 

Its all Kyuhyun asked that makes Lee Hyukjae blushed all along, silent because of shock.

 

"You don't want to?" Kyuhyun said sadly, because Hyukjae didn't say anything. Oh Cho Kyuhyun, why did you so idiot? Hyukjae had agreed and he was just shy.

 

Hyukjae frantically shook his head, making Kyuhyun more sad. "You don't love me back?" He said, almost slumped down in shock, tears already flowed down his cheeks.

 

"No, Kyu. I love you. And yes, I was waiting for you to take me as your boyfriend." Hyukjae said, knelling down too. But Hyukjae was so clumsy that he had lost balance that makes both of them fall down.  

 

"You loved me?" He asked back, looking all idiot. Hyukjae just nodded, suddenly feeling shy because he was hovering Kyuhyun right now.

 

Cho Kyuhyun, who was beyond happy, hugged the blonde with all his might, switching their position. Eww... what are you both trying to do? Luckily there's no passerby.

 

"You do love me back?" He asked, couldn't believe the miracle that had happened to him today. The blonde nodded though, all shy being in that position.

 

"Hyuk..." Kyuhyun called Hyukjae oh so lovely. "I love you." He said, smiling along the confession. 

 

"I love you too." Oh the sentences seem so right to him. 

 

"You don't mind dealing with childish me?" He asked, suddenly feeling insecure. 

 

"That was your main attraction though." The blonde replied, earning a quick peck on his lips. 

 

"I love you. I love you. I love you." Kyuhyun said, rewarding Hyukjae a peck with each sentence he said. 

 

"I love you too." Hyukjae said, all shyly. 

 

"Can I kiss you?" Aww... Cho Kyuhyun.... 

 

Hyukjae just nodded. 

 

"I will give you a long, hot, passionate one." He said making Hyukjae blushed once again. 

 

Cho Kyuhyun attached his lips on his lover. The kiss was so innocent at first, only lips meets with each other, when Hyukjae actually lead Kyuhyun to gave him the real hot passionate kiss. I did warned you that Hyukjae wasn't innocent, so don't act to surprised.Oh Cho Kyuhyun will gladly complied to it though.

 

"I love you." Kyuhyun said for hundred times, after the so hot passionate kiss they had shared. Oh finally, should we throw confetti for them? Kyuhyun, why it took you almost twenty five chapter to confess? 

 

"I love you too, equally." 

 

"Pwuahhhahahhaha.." Hyukjae's father laughed instantly when he saw Kyuhyun together with Hyukjae. Well, that was huge distraction since he didn't realized that Kyuhyun was actually holding hand with Hyukjae.

 

"Omo... Kyuhyunnie... You look so handsome." Hyukjae's mother compliment once he spotted his future son in law. A smiled was spread all on her face, because he could guess. The way Hyukjae was all shy, and the way Hyukjae's lips was swollen, he knew that his son in law, yes, it was no longer soon to be son in law, had finally confessed to her son. 

 

"What's handsome? He look stupid." Hyukjae's grandfather comments, much to Hyukjae dislikes.

 

"He is handsome, grandpa." Hyukjae said, defended his soon to be boyfriend. "Sungmin Hyung, Kyu is handsome right?" He said aegyo-ing to his hyung. 

 

Sungmin just humped to him, too lazy to entertain his family. He didn't understand why his family always makes fusses when it come to this Cho boy. Not that Sungmin was jealous, but seriously, his family was so off regarding Kyuhyun. Oh how he prayed hard everyday to have normal family.

 

Kyuhyun just shrugged off the nasty comments and all compliments he got, because all on his concern was Hyukjae. The latter has agreed to become his lover for real. And now its time for him to show off.

 

Kyuhyun cleared his throat. "I have something to announce." He said. After took a long breath, he finally spilled out. "Me and Hyukkie was lovers now." He said those and makes Hyukjae's father and grandfather's mouth hung wide open.

 

Cho Kyuhyun dared to kissed Hyukjae in front of them, which earning squealed from Hyukjae's mother, a 'whatever' from Sungmin, because seriously, he wasn't that excited at all and all Hyukjae's father energy to split the Cho boy from his son. His grandfather just smirked though.

 

"Seriously, Cho. You don't know with whom you're messing with." Was all Hyukjae's grandfather remark after his father succeed in separating him from leeching on his grandson.

 

"I'm not scared of you, Lee..." The Cho boy remark back. "Hyukjae was my lover now, and I will do everything to protect our love." he said determined, making Hyukjae hide his face in embarrassment on his mother's shoulder. Oh he was all flowery now.

 

"Then, we will give you hell, Cho." Hyukjae's father said, pulling his son and his wife inside, smiling softly on his way inside.

 

"Its still a long way,Cho. A long way." Hyukjae's grandfather said, also went inside with smiled on his face.

 

Kyuhyun just pouted, because he was left all alone outside. He turned his feet to left, wanting to climb to his house, when suddenly his eyes fell to the wall.

 

Kyuhyun smiled when he saw the doodle of him and Hyukjae. This is all the reason his love life has started. Because of this wall, he finally found someone precious. Someone that he wanted to protect with all his might.  Someone named Lee Hyukjae.

 

Kyuhyun wandered, if the Lee didn't like him, shouldn't they paint this wall to white back?

 



 

So, I'll put the full stop in this story now. I knew it was sudden and all, but I don't think I want to continue this story anymore. This twenty five chapters was so fun. I was having fun entertain all of you. Reading your comments and responses, it was a good experience and motivation for me. I am sorry that sometimes I don't thank you for subscribing and comments on this story, but seriously, I was beyond happy every times the 'new story comments' and the 'new subscribers' notification appear, and I saw it was you do it for this story. Thank you for reading this silly story. For time being, I will mark this story as 'complete' first, because I would never know if suddenly I have idea to add inside this story in the future. And till we meet again with other story, thank you for reading, subscribing and most importantly, thank you for commenting. I was really happy. And as much all of you make me happy, I hope this story did make you happy too~~