Doodle 4

Doodle


Eye bag. Oh Cho Kyuhyun never ever have eye bags on his eyes. And oh how he hated his look right now. Where is the handsome almighty Cho Kyuhyun had gone? Eye bags, swollen face, and messy hair? Although his had to admit that his messy hair look hot on him, he did not appreaciate how he look like now. And where he got that swollen face? Don't even dare to think that Cho Kyuhyun cried last night. HE IS NOT!

 

It happened after he went back from his school, well after the cursing on the wall to be exact. He finally decided to ignore, yes, he decided to ignore that 'stupid' person with his 'ugly' doodle. He went inside his house, palying games for 4 hours long, oh how he wanted to play more but Donghae whining to him, asking him to teach math since they have quiz tomorrow. Kyuhyun was very annoyed, but a whining Donghae was more annoying. But still the 'person' with his 'ugly' doodle was the most annoying thing that had happened in his life though. Kyuhyun took almost three hours to make Donghae absorb all the formula in his tiny brain. That guy only had brain for dance and soccer. 

 

It was when Donghae decided that he had enough and he could barely pass with all the knowledge Kyuhyun forced to him, to call it out. Now, Kyuhyun's mind wasn't distracted and like an electric shock, the latter tease quickly went to his smart brain. Kyuhyun suddenly exploded, poor Donghae because it was only him and Kyuhyun in the house at the moments. Kyuhyun's parent had gone out for dinner, leaving the two cousins on their own. Oh just for your infomation, Donghae's parents had passed away from car accident when he was five. And since that, that little fishy had stayed with them. Kyuhyun doesn't mind though, because he really liked his cousin. No. Don't take it the wrong way. He liked him as cousin only. 

 

Donghae assumed that Kyuhyun was hungry, that's why he exploded. He quickly went to the kitchen, cooking ramyun for him. Because, hey, he didn't want trouble later, and angry Kyuhyun wasn't goof for him. Once the ramyun ready, he gave to Kyuhyun. 

 

"What was this ramyun about?" He asked because suddenly his face being stuffed with that food.

 

"You're hungry, right? That's why you exploded. Don't worry. I cook this with full of love, so it must be tasty." Donghae said with those shining bright eyes. Urgh... Kyuhyun didn't have heart to refuse, or else this fishy will cry a river. Kyuhyun just ate the ramyun without much questions. So that is the reason why he had those swollen face this morning.

 

They went to the school together after Kyuhyun's swollen face reduced a little, because he complaint, he said he was complaining but all Donghae could heard was whining, to his mother how he really look not handsome with those swollen face. His mother had stuffed his head, yes, she pushed his head inside the fridge, saying that it will make the swollen less. Although Kyuhyun bit grumpy on how his mother treated him, oh no, grumpy is only for his old man neighbour, so, although Kyuhyun bit angry with how his mother treated him, he still thankful because his mother's method seems work. Because Cho Kyuhyun didn't have swollen face anymore.

 

Donghae skipped happily downwards, because Siwon, Kyuhyun suspected that they were couple though, had await for them downstairs. It must be happened yesterday, when Donghae was sulking with him, Siwon must have confessed to Donghae. He must. Or else there's no way Donghae return back home with good mood. Kyuhyun just shrugged, as long as Donghae is happy, he didn't mind.

 

When he passed that old grumpy man's wall, oh why his eyes couldn't learnt to not wonder around, he saw those greeting from that 'person' with 'ugly' doodle. 

 

Good morning! Have a nice day at school today. =)

 

Kyuhyun read out loud, oh so pissed. He walked quickly, and angrily, passed through Siwon and Donghae. Well, the couple didn't dare to say anything though, because Kyuhyun looked like he wanted to kill someone at that time. All they can do is prayed to the God above that no one will be murdered today.

 

Well, this is totally weird. Definitely is. Because Cho Kyuhyun had spent three days in row at the canteen. But this time, with red face and eyes glaring at everyone in suspicious. 

 

"He must have wanted something." Siwon said. "Or else there's no way he will be here in three days row." Donghae nodded at his new boyfriend's hypothesis.

 

"Hae, can I sit here?" Suddenly a voice interrupt them from their thought about Kyuhyun. It was Hyukjae, Donghae new friend.

 

"You seems lost." Ryeowook commented, patting the seat next to him. Hyukjae gladly took, smirking when he found that Kyuhyun haven't realized he was there yet.

 

"No one wanted to eat with me. They say I'm ugly." He said lowered his head. Yes, it was true. He had received a cold treatment from the others because of his looks.

 

"No worry, buddy. You're pretty. They were just jealous." Donghae said patted his back. All them startled when suddenly Kyuhyun rose from his seat.

 

"Fine. This is the only way." He said to himself and walked to the centre, leaving his friends dumbfounded. Hyukjae just watched, participating on what Kyuhyun was about to do.

 

"Ladies and gentleman," He said clearing his throat. "Please took out your pen and paper." He said. The girl happily followed, while the guys groaned because of the sudden outburst, but still they followed what he had instructed though. "I need you to write down "Good morning! Have a nice day today" in the very neatest and prettiest handwriting and passed back to...." he paused and scanned for a slave. He smirked when he found every girl were cuurently put high hope to be chosen, and some of his male juniors too. "Kindly pass back to Ms. Tiffany for girls, Fany can u show yourself?" He finally decided to choose the girl with red hair, because she seems to eager though. "And my lovely Junior, Taemin for the guys. EVERYONE know Taemin, right?" He glaring throwing dagger to the guys that groaned in laziness. "Before eleven please." All the girls sang "Yes" willingly, while the guys just groaned, and more groaned. "Thank you very much." He said and left the canteen, just like that.

 

"Do I need to do it too?" Hyukjae asked to them.

 

"No need. He was just bored and wanted to play." Siwon said. Hyukjae just shrugged his shoulder and smiling widely.

 

Kyuhyun frowned, none of the handwriting could match the 'person' with 'ugly' doodle. He stomped out from the school, cursing all his walk back to home.

 

Oh Kyuhyun swear he would definitely get high blood pressure before his father. He was so stress.

 

I saw what you did at school. Still couldn't catch this 'mouse'? =)

 

"! ! ing !" He said stopming loudly to his house, missing how a person was giggling behind the wall, watching him and his behaviour.

 

"He was so cute~~" Hyukjae sang.