Doodle 5

Doodle


"Yes, Grandpa. I'm okay here." The blonde spoke through the phone. "No. No weird boy pesting me." He chuckled, knowing exactly whom his grandfather referred to. "It's okay. Send my regards to Aunt." He said smiling, even though his grandfather couldn't look at it.

 

He sighed. "Why are you so sad, Hyukjae? You're doing fine here." He said once the phone conversation ended. he sighed because of the lonileness he felt right now. "And plus you have fun here right?" He said and his thought went to the cute guy that so full of himself, the almighty Cho Kyuhyun. He chuckled remember how dense the latter was. Oh Lee Hyukjae, I don't know if you could laugh like this anymore once he knew who you were.

 

Hyukjae was lonely, really really lonely. He decided to stay with his grandfather, which to his eyes the only old man that Kyuhyun hold grudge with, and Kyuhyun was the only boy his grandfather dislike. Perhaps because Kyuhyun's smart aleck attitude that always pissed off his grandfather. He assumed that they both couldn't even met gaze together, because his grandfather keep asking if there's a boy disturbing him, and he witness how Kyuhyun was very bold to left that err... doodle? on his grandfather's wall. He sighed. 

 

The first time Hyukjae saw Kyuhyun left his glory mark on his grandfather's wall, he actually thought of approach the latter and ask him to stop. But a phone call from his grandfather stopped him, and from the conversation, he learnt that the boy that was currently doodling... don't call Kyuhyun's glorious art as doodle, Hyukjae, he's definitely going to kill you if he found that, drawing on his grandfather's wall is the boy that his grandfather kept warned him to stay away from.

 

He didn't know how long had he been stared at the latter that too focused on the wall, didn't even realized that Hyukjae was standing near the window. But he quickly hid himself after Kyuhyun finished his doo...drawing. Once Kyuhyun walked back to his house, which Hyukjae learnt it was the big house up from his grandfather's house, he examined the doo...drawing. Hyukjae laughed till he eyes were teary at Kyuhyun's very very very own art. Oh no one could beat him in his very very very own art. He went inside the house, took the marker from the stationary set his grandfather had. This is when the whole mouse and cat chase started.

 

Hyukjae had fun teasing Kyuhyun, without Kyuhyun even knew about it. He liked the frowned face formed on Kyuhyun's face, when he assumed someone was dared to not obey him. Kyuhyun and his friends were Hyukjae only comfort, because his whole classmate had ignored him and make fun of him because of his ugly face. Hyukjae had used to it though, and thanks for Kyuhyun's denseness, Hyukjae was really really distracted from thinking about the cold treatments he received at the school.

 

Hyukjae found that besides Kyuhyun was actually dense in person, and he didn't know why everyone couldn't see it in him, he was actually the school's ace, scoring high marks in every subjects the school offered, and also the school heart throbe. Every girl loved him, and there's some guys that actually like him too. And Hyukjae liked him too. Fine. Hyukjae loved him too. Well, why he wouldn't? Kyuhyun actually wasn't like other guy he had known. Kyuhyun might liked fame and he really loved when people followed his order, but he wasn't a bully. Fine. Kyuhyun might be someone that really full of himself, but hey, it was cute, well atleast for Hyukjae, and admit it, you also found it cute too.

 

Kyuhyun also has his own weakness though. The one that only Hyukjae's found. First, when Kyuhyun was focused on something, he was too focused on that thing. Please. You had seen it though. How Kyuhyun was missing it when Hyukjae parting away from the group. "Nice to meet you, especially you, the almighty Cho Kyuhyun? As you can remember, Donghae only introduced him as Cho Kyuhyun, his cousin, not as the almighty Cho Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun wrote that "almighty Cho Kyuhyun" only on the wall, remember? And second, Kyuhyun was so dense. Really really dense. How can he couldn't still catch the 'mouse', Hyukjae? He's the school's ace, right? This kind of game supposed all on his palm already. But there was something that make Hyukjae upset though. The almighty Cho Kyuhyun had never ever lifted his face to looked at him. Hyukjae really wanted to know, fine, was dying to know, what will Kyuhyun's say about his look? Would it be same like other? Or would Kyuhyun seen the other way as his cousin. Donghae always makes his flattered as he always called him pretty. And Hyukjae really liked it. But he liked it more if Kyuhyun the one who told him that.

 

Hyukjae sighed. He closed the marker in his hand. "Hopefully he will see this." He said, putting his hope high.

 

Later that night, Kyuhyun found his legs brought him to the old grumpy man's house. He swear he didn't have intention at all. His legs moved by its own. Kyuhyun's mouth wide open, closed it Kyuhyun, or else you will swallowed mosquite.

 

If you can catch me, then I'll pour my everything only to you. Better hurry, the time is ticking.

 

Kyuhyun didn't understand, but he found himself smiling widely at it. Why? He don't even have the answer. All he knew was, ever since their doodle war started, Kyuhyun couldn't help to always think of the latter. He even had imagined how the latter look like. And he was proud, damn proud. Because he knew, that the latter was actually has fell to his charms. What? Of course he has. He must have looked how great Kyuhyun was at school. He could instructed everyone. He controlled everyone, even the teachers.

 

Kyuhyun let out his marker, yeah, the marker was no longer belong to Ms. Park. It now officially his marker, because Ryeowook had replace Ms. Park's marker with a new one.

 

You better hide well then. Because once I found you, I'm gonna to punish you hard.

 

Kyuhyun went back home with wide smile plastered on his face. Oh the almighty Cho Kyuhyun had fallen in love. Fallen in love with the 'person' with 'ugky' doodle. The world suddenly become bright and full of sunshine. And Kyuhyun had a nice dream thinking of the other. Ciihhh... He not even knew how the other look like.