Doodle 16

Doodle

 



 

What did Cho Kyuhyun do this time? Why Hyukjae went back home crying? And saying that he wanted to go back to his parents' house? Seriously Cho Kyuhyun, why did you keep making Hyukjae's life miserable? Did you really love him? 

 

Sighing was the only thing we could do now for Kyuhyun's stupidness. He almost, almost won Hyukjae's grandfather's heart, and now he had just ruined it? But was it really Cho Kyuhyun's fault? Do you want to know the real story behind? 

 

Let rewind back to what had happened few hours ago, okay?

 

"Hyukkieee.. Hyukkieeeee..." Cho Kyuhyun skipped happily to his still not official boyfriend. Once he caught the blonde in his arms, he clinging to him like a small child. "Are you free after school?" He asked beaming happily, missed that his blonde still not official boyfriend was blushing madly because of his cuteness. Oh Lee Hyukjae... you had to get used to it already. He netherless nodded though. 

 

Kyuhyun grinned happily. "I got two tickets." He said, in singing a song tone. He fanned the tickets in front of Hyukjae's face, making the blonde unable to peek was the tickets were all about. He nodded neitherless, because he will liked whatever Cho Kyuhyun liked. 

 

"So, I will pick you up at 3." The taller said, beaming happily, because his plan was working. He suddenly leaned in, "make sure to wear something prettily, and thick, because the place was very, very cold." He said whispered, and took a peck on the blonde's right cheek after finished saying what he wanted the other know. He went back to his class, because being the school ace, he couldn't have bad reputation. 

 

Hyukjae could wait to hear the last bell rang, because that will just mean the end of their school. He counted every second, praying that the slow times will fly fast. Because he couldn't wait for their date. 

 

When the last bell rang, Hyukjae quickly tossed everything belonging to him inside his school bag, bowed to the teacher after the class monitor wishes thank you for his lesson of today, which Lee Hyukjae actually didn't pay attention at all. No he can't pay attention to anything, because his mind was occupied with Cho Kyuhyun and their incoming date only. 

 

Hyukjae quickly rushed back to home, didn't bother to wait for Kyuhyun, because the taller was stuck at the students' council meeting, thanks to his cousin's boyfriend, the students' council president itself, Choi Siwon.

 

Hyukjae took a long shower, making sure his body smelled nice and strawberry. He then choose to wear red v-neck shirt with boxes printed, blue tight jeans and some accessories to make his appearance awesome. He glances at the clock on the wall, another 15 minutes for Kyuhyun to arrive and pick him as he promised. 

 

Hyukjae remembered that Kyuhyun had told him to wear something thick too, because the place was very, very cold. Well, according to Kyuhyun's said. He opened his wardrobe, only to be welcomed by piles of clothes topping him. 

 

"Oh... I shouldn't bring too many clothes with me." He said sighing, tossing away the clothes that piling him. He took almost 15 minutes to find  a suitable jacket to be wore together with his appearance now, He stopped when his grandfather shouted, told him that Kyuhyun was waiting for him outside. He rushed to the taller, completely forgetting that he needed to clean his mess and look for a suitable jacket. Because the place was cold, very very cold, according to Kyuhyun again.

 

"Let's go." Kyuhyun said and pulled Hyukjae's hand with him, little to eager to whatever he had planned in his mind. Why sound so cheeky, Kyu?

 

"Cinema." Hyukjae said, slightly disappointed because he was expecting something like theme park maybe.

Kyuhyun bought Hyukjae to an old cinema, where's the counter ticket was only one booth, and actually less people were there. Hyukjae could count them with his finger. He eyed his still not official boyfriend in suspicious. Is not like he's going to do something ert to me here, right? Oh, Hyukjae, we wouldn't know that.

 

"It's not cinema, Hyuk. Cinema is the one that they just opened few blocks from here. This is an old theater, and its different from cinema." He said scoffing, because Hyukjae couldn't differentiate between cinema and theatre.

 

Hyukjae just shrugged mumbling whatever. Its the same place though, both were playing movie.

 

Kyuhyun pulled him once again, once he had bought popcorns and two coke for them, in additional a sausage that Kyuhyun loved to eat by himself, with an extra thousand island and chilli sauce. Hmm.. yummy. He did offer to buy for Hyukjae, but the blonde not fond of that kind of food.

 

"Hmm?" Kyuhyun hummed, examined his still not official boyfriend. "Didn't I told you to wore along thick jacket?"

 

The blonde scrathed his not ichy head. "Well, I forgot." He said.

 

Kyuhyun frowned. "But Hyukkie... It was very cold inside."

 

"Its okay. I can handle it." He said, assuring the taller. Oh really, Hyukjae?

 

Kyuhyun just shrugged. "If you cold later, tell me. We could share my jacket." The taller said oh so sweetly.

 

Hmm... Everything seems okay. Nothing big had happened. So why Hyukjae went back home crying? Did Kyuhyun did something upsetting Hyukjae? Or maybe ert stuff to him perhaps? Oh you had to wait for it.