Doodle 8

Doodle

 



"Thank you?"

 

"Thank you?"

 

"Thank you?"

 

"Urrghhh..." He groaned, pulling his hair all the way to school. "Why thank you? Why?" He screamed in frustration.

 

A little giggle from behind make he turned his way. "Oh."

 

"Good morning, Cho Kyuhyun shi..." The smaller greeted him, showing his gummy smiled all the way. Kyuhyun quickly forget about the little problem he had, and a goofy smiles plastered on his face. He fastened his walk to the blonde, taking his hand once he reach him.

 

"Eh? Cho Kyuhyun shi..." Hyukjae called, startled by the taller's action. Just a moment before he was all angry, and in a blink eye he changed.

 

"Kyuhyun..."

 

"Eh?"

 

"Call me Kyuhyun. You don't have to call me by my full name. And drop the shi." He said and pulled the latter in brief hug. "You're someone special. Let walk together to the school." He said. 

 

"Oh my god. Oh my god. His voice was so lovely. And... and... he smell nice... Oh god... oh lord..." Hyukjae fan boying inside, eyeing the taller's warm hand on his. "And.... oh my god... he held my hand... oh lord... oh grandpa... I'm going to die in happiness."

 

"Hyuk? Are you okay?" He asked examined the latter's face. "Why you so red? Are you sick? Did you hurt anywhere?" He asked in concern, still didn't let go of Hyukjae's hand. Oh he didn't want to do that.

 

"Hyuk? Oh my lord... He already nicknamed me... Grandpa... I'm seriously will die right now."

 

"Hyuk? Hyukkie?" The taller called really worried because the latter seem couldn't hear him. "Oh God, Hyukkie don't scared me, please. Answer me."

 

"Yes. Yes. I'm fine." He said, finally able to snapped out from his imagination.

 

"Thank God. I'm so worried." He said, putting his head on the blonde's shoulder. "Don't scared me like that anymore, okay?" Kyuhyun said, puppied eyes Hyukjae so that he would agreed with him. Hyukjae just nodded, with huge deep red blush on his face. Kyuhyun smiled happily when Hyukjae responsed to him. Oh how cute he was. "Let's go to school." He said and pulled the latter to match his steps.

 

Every eye on the couple that just entered the school. Most of people couldn't believed themselves. The almighty Cho Kyuhyun came to school, hand with hand with the new ugly student?

 

Kyuhyun waved cutely once he send Hyukjae to his class. "Bye. I'll see you during recess later." He said cutely to Hyukjae. Hyukjae just nodded shyly. Before the taller retreat, he stole a peck on Hyukjae's lips. He ran away instantly, waving at Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae's legs turned jelly. "Oh grandpa... He was so cute..." Hyukjae said and went to his seat struggling, because he had lose half of energy due to Kyuhyun's voice, Kyuhyun's carress, Kyuhyun's hug, Kyuhyun's...... everything.....

 

"!" He cursed to himself. "I just cheated on my boyfriend." He sighed dramatically. "ing ."

 

A light smack on his back making him startled. "Hey cousin, what's so wrong with you today?"

 

"Hae..." He called his cousin in sad tone. "I'm dome. I'm ing dome now."

 

Donghae's eyebrow attached. "Why is wrong?"

 

"I just cheated, Hae. I cheated on my boyfriend." He said palming his face. "I'm ing two timing my boyfriend. I shouldn't live anymore. I'm a sinner." He said dramatically.

 

Donghae just rolled his eyes. Seriously, Kyuhyun should stop watching those historical drama. He's ing drama king! "You two timing your boyfriend with Hyukjae?" He asked, already knew who the other person was. "What did you do to him?"

 

"Kiss." He said slowly. "I ing kiss him. A passionate one." We scoffed. Ah uh, you haven't read it wrong, we do scoffed at him. Why? Because we knew that it wasn't a passionate kiss. It just a peck on Hyukjae's lips for god sake. This guy watch to much drama!

 

Donghae nodded. "And what's your feeling?"

 

Kyuhyun smiled dreamily. "Great. His lips was so soft... and the strawberry...."

 

" Cut it off. I'm not interested to hear it." Donghae said and they slowly walked towards their classroom. "If you like it that much, than it won't be hurt if you just broke up with him and be with Hyukjae instead." Donghae suggested.

 

Kyuhyun gasped. "No! I can't do that. I love my boyfriend freaking much. Hyukjae might only a distraction!" He claimed out loud, failed to noticing someone behind him.

 

"Oh... I'm sorry then." Both Kyuhyun and Donghae turned their back, feeling uneasy to found Hyukjae behind them, tears already at the edge of his eyes. "I just wanted to return back this to you, Cho Kyuhyun shi..." He said and gave the mafela back to him. "Thank you." He said bowing to the latter, turned away to run from his ultimate crush. Before he sprinted away, he said thing that makes Kyuhyun's heart broken to pieces. "I'm sorry that I became the third person between you and your boyfriend."

 

Kyuhyun's day turned worst the whole day. He couldn't concentrate during lesson, so he decided to looked for Hyukjae during recess, apologizing to him, and might as well explained thing. What to explained, he didn't know.

 

Kyuhyun felt burdened when he knew that Hyukjae had left school from the first period, excusing himself because he was feeling sick. Kyuhyun left the school after recess, didn't plan of doing anything anymore. He was screwed, he shouldn't said something like that to Hyukjae, because he was the one that leading the blonde to that way.

 

On his way back home, his heart broken to pieces once more.

 

"I'm very hurt, Kyuhyun... very, very hurt..."

 

God must have hated him, because he screwed up and had hurt two persons' heart in a day. But why did this happened to him? He never hurt anyone before. He admit that he quite brat, but he never hurt anymore. He swore his with Donghae's name. Why Donghae? Because he was the third person he loved the most after his parents. He couldn't swore with his parents name.

 

He took out his marker, trying to explain to his boyfriend.

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cheat on you. I was the one at fault. Don't blame Hyukjae. And I know I shouldn't two timing you, my lover."

 

He finished and wipe out the tears from his eyes. Oh how he wanted to rest on his bed, snuggling to his pikachu at the moment, looking for comfort. He went back home, dragging his feet from the house, went straight to his bed, heart broken.

 

Little did Kyuhyun knew, Hyukjae was out from his grandfather's house after heard noises in front of the house. And Hyukjae was dumbfounded when he found Kyuhyun walking back to his house. Hyukjae's eyes quickly went to the wall, and his mouth hang open of Kyuhyun's sentences.

 

Hyukjae laughed, oh god his stomach almost blown because of it.

 

"So, your boyfriend was me? You're two timing me with me?" Hyukjae couldn't stop laugh, finding it was so funny. Kyuhyun haven't met him as the doodle guy yet he had claimed that he was his boyfriend? And he was guilty because he was two timing his doodle boyfriend with him?

 

"Oh grandpa... I swear he was definitely the cutest boy I ever met." He said, smiling happily, because the almighty Cho Kyuhyun had fallen to him, twice, but with different identities. Oh what a lucky bastard you're Hyukjae... very, very, very lucky...