Doodle 1

Doodle


Kyuhyun frowned. Why? Just a moment before he was skipping down happily. Why? Becuase yesterday he had left his glorious mark on his old grumpy neighbors. Why? It's all happened yesterday. Kyuhyun was walking passing by the house, because he needed to in order to reach his house, the old grumpy man had hit his legs with thin bamboo just becuase he stepped inside his grass. For Shisus sake, he didn't mean it at all. His German Shepard barked at him, and he just shocked. Fine. Maybe he was bit jumpy, but hey, it was an accident. And he was not lucky enough, because the old man was there at that time. That's why he had those ugly red mark on his legs. He swore that old grumpy man planned this. He swore he saw that old gumpy man smirked.

 

So, he took revenge. Well, he actually isn't. He's just a bored young teenager at the evening, where everyone was at office, or teenagers around his age enjoying their life with their friends. Its all because he didn't fond of going out, making his cousin, Donghae , left him all alone in the house for soccer. He was damn bored, so he decided, finally, after all Donghae's begging him to join, because he sort of short of team members, which Kyuhyun ignored, finally decided to go out. And at the same moment he saw the grumpy old man went out from his house, with huge bag with him. And that stupid Shepard, trailing him from behind. Got what that means?

 

"No one at home~~~" Kyuhyun sang cheerfully. Oh how many times he had wished to took revenge on this old grumpy man. So, this is when all started. Marker on his hand, if you wonder why he had marker inside his bag, its all because of Ryeowook. His small friend forget to return back that marker to their teacher after he finished answered questions on the board. And knowing that Kyuhyun was apple to his teacher's eyes, he forced him to return it by tomorrow. Well, he need to return it tomorrow, so no harm if he using it today, right?

 

Pacing back and fro in front of the wall, he still haven't decided what kind of glory mark he wanted to left. After 20 minutes pacing, he finally decided. He drew or more to doodle, but he liked to call it as drawing though, himself on the wall. After finished doodling, which he keep exclaimed as giftful drawing he added some dialogue there.

 

"I'm bored!!" He said out loud, smiling widely at his own art. Very own art. Because Kyuhyun wasn't a good artist, although he keep saying he was. He proudly walked back to his house, being outside for more than an hour making him dizzy. Damn weather.

 

So, you must be wondered why he frowned at the very first, isn't it? Well, because the next day, yes, the day he supposed to return back the marker, while he was skipping down happily, wanting to check on his art once again, because he knew no one will bother to erase it after all. Like he said, that old grumpy man was grumpy, and almost everyone in the town ignored him, because he was grumpy, he found something amusing. There's another doodle, yes, he called other a doodle, while his is drawing, except than his.

 

It's a boy doodle, head hung low, with dialogue "Talk to me then." He didn't understand why and what, but what he knew is he has the feeling to know who the other naughty person that left that doodle on that old grumpy man's wall. Seem like it wasn't him the only hold a grudge against that old man. He was so curious. So why he frowned? Because he had to admit, although he hated it, the other doodle and handwriting si more neat than his.