Doodle 14

Doodle

 



 

Kyuhyun lolled his head, turned right then turned left again. When he made sure that his path was clear, he climbed the wall, stepping down slowly to not make any sound. 

 

"Psstt... Kyu... Do you think this is good idea?" His cousin asked, being forced to be his partner in crime. Kyuhyun hushed him, cupping his mouth so that he won't make any sound. 

 

"Shh... Hae.. do you want us to get captured?" He said threatening. His cousin just shook his head. No, he don't want to be captured and labelled as thief. He has reputation to take care of. Plus, his boyfriend good image now. Kyuhyun letting go the other once he convinced that Donghae won't make noises anymore.

 

"But Kyu... we were intruding Lee Jung Song's house for god sake. What if he awake and captured us? Umma and Appa won't be pleased." He wailed, totally not agreed with Kyuhyun. He was forced by his cousin to join him taking revenge on the old man though. Kyuhyun said that he will spread rumors of Donghae cheating behind Siwon with another school soccer captain if he didn't do as he wanted. Poor Donghae. He didn't even cheat, he's actually the one being hit by the other though, thanks to his innocent look and soccer skill that made the other captain attracted to him.

 

"It just take 15 minutes, Hae. And everything will be settle soon as long as you did what I asked you. And the only thing I asked you to did was watching over if someone passed by. I don't ask you kill people, Donghae." The taller scoffed, annoyed with his scaredy cat partner in crime. "Now, be a good cousin and tell me if anyone come, understand?" He asked and the latter just nodded. "Just make it quick." He added. 

 

Kyuhyun went to the front door, crouching so that no one could seen him. He slide his way to his target, the shoes rack. He took away all the shoes, slippers and sandals, leaving only Hyukjae's. He smirked when he got all the bunches, and sliding to the back lawn. Oh that stupid Shepard was sleeping. He walked silently, holding his breath on order to not awake that stupid Shepard, successfully making out his way from the house. He carried all shoes together with him.

 

"What are you going to do with the shoes?" His cousin asked the moment they met again. Cho Kyuhyun did all this thing just to get the shoes?

 

"You will know soon." He said smirking and both went back home, need to sleep even though tomorrow was weekend.

 

Hyukjae skipped happily towards the front door, because he could heard Kyuhyun was calling him outside. His grandfather still in deep sleep. "Kyu~~" he cooed once he spotted the other in front of his house.

 

"Good morning, beautiful." Kyuhyun said, flashing those charming smiles only for Hyukjae. "Are you ready for breakfast?"

 

"We are going out?" Hyukjae asked excitedly. "Wait a moment. I need to tell grandpa." He said and went inside the house, telling his grandfather about his outing with Kyuhyun.

 

Five minutes later Hyukjae come out with blue jeans and red shirt, looking so fashionable. His grandfather trailing from behind, also looking presentable. Hyukjae had told him that he was going out with Kyuhyun for breakfast when he was sleep. As soon as he heard the Cho's name, he was awaken and full aware of the other intention. Not that he's going to let them alone together, right?

 

Hyukjae just shrugged his shoulder when his grandfather said he will tagged along. Man, his grandpa only need three minutes to took shower. That was impressive. Hyukjae took out his shoes, ready to leave while his grandfather still standing in front of the shoes rack, scratching his head. Where did all his shoes gone?

 

"Halbeoji, we can't wait for you forever." Kyuhyun said, totally knew what holding Hyukjae's grandafther.

 

"Grandpa, what happened?" Hyukjae asked and went to his grandfather. To his shock, none of his grandfather's shoes were inside the shoes rack. 

 

"Oh? Did someone stealth your shoes?" Kyuhyun asked decided its time to act. "Poor you, halbeoji. It's okay, we will buy your breakfast too. Why don't you just stayed inside and wait? Maybe you could continue sleep in meantime." He suggested, already dragged Hyukjae out from the house. "Bye, Halbeoji. Don't worry. We will buy your delicious food later."

 

Oh, how pissed off Lee jung Song right now. He knew that Cho must have stealth his shoes. Now its Lee -1, Cho -1.

 

A plate of strawberry cake and glass of strawberry milkshake for Hyukjae, and a cup of hot chocolate for Kyuhyun. A perfect breakfast for them. Hyukjae dig in on his breakfast, savoring the strawberry taste in his mouth, while Kyuhyun just watched how Hyukjae was enjoying his breakfast. He looks so adorable.

 

"I know what you did, Kyu." Hyukjae said, eyes didn't left the strawberry cake.

 

"Huh?" Kyuhyun acted innocently.

 

"You hid grandpa's shoes don't you?" He said, finally looking at his still not official boyfriend. "I know you did. Alexander never ate shoes for your information." Hyukjae said, finished eating his cake.

 

"But Hyukkie.... Your grandfather started it first." Kyuhyun whined. "He purposedly make my meals extra spicy yesterday."

 

"I know that too." Hyukjae stated calmly. "That's why I didn't say anything today." He sighed. "I'll let you and treat is as payback of what grandpa did to you yesterday. But there will be no next time."

 

"Thanks, Hyukkie. You're the best of the best." Kyuhyun beamed and went besides Hyukjae, kissing his cheek. Oh Hyukjae blushed. "I promised I won't do anything to him anymore. And will treat him nicer next time." Kyuhyun said, showing his two fingers, making the swear sign.

 

"We're going to strolling around town after this. You're new here, right? I'll lead you the way." Kyuhyun said after pay for the meal. The rest of the day could be treated as their not official date. We don't need to go too details, aren't we?

 

"Bye bye, Hyukjae." Kyuhyun said, pecking Hyukjae's lips as goodbye gift. "See you at school tomorrow." He said and wave. It's weird. There no Hyukjae's grandfather around.

 

"Ouch." He said when he felt his head being hit by something. "Ouch..." Again. "ouch" Another again. And again, and again, and again. "Who's the ing ?" Kyuhyun shouted turning around to captured the one who are to hit him with pebbles. But nobody was around. "It must be you, old man. You will pay for this later." He stomped his foot, angrier with every steps. Oh Kyuhyun... you just promised to Hyukjae, remember?

 

Hyukjae's grandfather that currently hiding behind the bush laughing in satisfaction because he got lastic his enemy. Oh how he was satisfied to get his payback back. 

 

"Grandpa...." Hyukjae called, hands around his waist, not liking how his childish grandfather was treating his still not be boyfriend. Oh Hyukjae have lots of scolding to do because of this two.