Doodle 17

Doodle

 



 

"Kyu... what are we going to watch anyways?" Hyukjae asked, when Kyuhyun lead the way to the cine..theatre.

 

"My favourite." Kyuhyun answered beamingly. Oh he was too happy. What kind of movie does he liked though. 

 

Hyukjae just shrugged and trailing behind the taller. They entered on room, a quite large room but only few peoples were there. And almost all of the was around his grandfather age.

 

"Oh Kyuhyun. You're here." One of the old man said once spotting Kyuhyun. "See? I told you he won't missed watching Sadako." The old man snarked at the other old man. "This boy was just like us." He added.

 

Kyuhyun just grinned. "Shut up, old man. Bring that woman out already." 

 

Sadako? A woman? Don't tell me that Kyuhyun and all the old men here were watching.... ? Oh my God, I don't know Kyuhyun had this kind of .  Hyukjae tought. ? What Kyuhyun? You...

 

"Aaaahhh...please stop." A sudden woman screamed shocked Hyukjae. He didn't lift his head, not wanting to look at the movie as how Kyuhyun and the other old old geezer was watching it in amused. They were so concentrate. Hyukjae almost tears up because of his still not official boyfriend's liking. He really didn't know. And he was disappointed. Hell disappointed. And the woman keep screaming, too much for his dismay. She must been abused. And these people... these people were actually enjoying it. 

 

"Hyuk..." Kyuhyun called for him. "Why are you not watching the movie?" He really asked in concern. "Are you cold?" Kyuhyun said and wore off his jacket to Hyukjae. "I know it scary that can chill your soul out. That's why I told you to wore thick clothes."

 

"Off from me, Kyu. I couldn't believe you have liking watching this kind of movie." Hyukjae said, eyes already with tears. Another scream makes Hyukjae flinched. "Don't you think of your mother before watching stuff like this, Kyu? For god sake, she's a woman, how could you have the heart watching her being ually abused like that? Did you enjoy it?" Hyukjae didn't dare to lifted his head when a wave of screaming come once again.  

 

"Hyukjae, what are you talking about?" Kyuhyun asked still innocent. "I don't get you." 

 

"Shut the off, Cho Kyuhyun. I hate you." He said and throw the jacket to Kyuhyun's face. He then throwing glare to all old men inside the cine... theatre, marching his steps out from the sinned cine...theatre.

 

Kyuhyun who was dumbfounded, still with the jacket on his face, snapped to ran after Hyukjae. But still, he really couldn't understand what makes Hyukjae very very mad at him and his old men friends? Still a mystery to him.

 

"I'll catch up with you later, guys." Kyuhyun said and all the old men just okay-ed to him.

 

"I guess his friend not liking watching horror." The old man earlier commented, watching how Kyuhyun was rushing out to catch the blonde. He was amused at how Kyuhyun's blonde friend that look so skinny could actually throwing glare to them. "Youngster nowadays." He said and continued watching their horror movie.

 

So, okay... erm... Look likes Hyukjae had misunderstood Kyuhyun. That almighty Cho Kyuhyun was actually brought him to watch horror movie. Note of that, guys. Horror movie. Not some . And why actually you had the idea of Kyuhyun watching , Hyukjae? Who's the ert actually is?

 

Well.. well.. at least now everyone know what had happened before. Shall we fast forward to the present time now?

 

"Hyukkie... Why are you so angry?" Kyuhyun asked, trying his best to avoid the angry old grumpy man with his bamboo stick. He managed to slipped for the old grumpy man hold, rushing to where Hyukjae's is. His bedroom.

 

Kyuhyun frowned when he saw that Hyukjae already packed his belonging inside the travelling bag.

 

"ing Cho, get out from my grandson room." Hyukjae's grandfather shouted from outside, making Kyuhyun quickly locked the bedroom door.

 

"Hyuk..." He pleaded. "Please don't do this to me." He pulled Hyukjae's hand from the bag. "Please tell me what did I do wrong? We were just watching movie."

 

"A , Kyuhyun. A . Where the female character being ually abused. And you're actually enjoyed it." Hyukjae said, disappointing. "This is all sick, Kyu."

 

"Ha?" Kyuhyun dumbfounded. "What ? We were watching horror movie, Hyuk. The Ring." Kyuhyun explained.

 

"Eh?"

 

Yes, Hyukjae. They were watching horror movie. The one with wild fantasy was you though. Oh God. You should look at Kyuhyun right now, Hyuk. He was definitely not pleased with your accusation.