Doodle 20

Doodle

 



 

"How did you gain that?" He suddenly asked his friend that currently reading the school newspaper.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Those muscles. How did you managed to get that Siwon?" He asked once again.

 

"Training of course."

 

". . ." He cursed out of blue. Ryeowook and Donghae just eyed him weirdly.

 

"Just give me those freaking muscles." Kyuhyun said. Oh the way he look right now, just like a cat ready to clawed Siwon. Donghae quickly went besides Siwon, tried to protect his man from his now lunatic cousin. 

 

"What so wrong with you today, Kyuhyun?" His small friend asked.

 

Kyuhyun sighed. Oh here comes drama.

 

He slumped down on his chair, releasing long sighed. Oh his eyes started to get teary.

 

"How would I win against him? He got muscles, and it even manlier than Siwon." He said cupping his face with his hands, shooking in humiliation.

 

Donghae just rolled his eyes, because he was too used with Kyuhyun being drama king, while his boyfriend and small friend just looked at the latter awkwardly. "Stop your drama." Donghae scoffed. "Who is it this time?" 

 

"Hyukkie's father." He said sighing. "Hae, what should I do? I couldn't win him in those wrestling competition." He said and hid his face in shame at the table. "He had those freaking muscles."

 

"Well... Kyuhyunnie... If you want to get muscles like Siwon, you could ask for personal trainer." Ryeowook said suggestively. Kyuhyun's eyes brightened at his friend's suggestion. 

 

"That's right, Wookie." He said lifted his head back to all his glory. "I should do that." He said and turned his attention to Siwon. "Now, Siwonnie, ask your personal trainer to train me. I want the same result as you. Or even better." 

 

Donghae just face palmed himself. "Not that he's going to stand it though." He said, shrugged. Siwon just smiled awkwardly to all his beloved friends. Oh life....

 

"So, Hyukkie..." Donghae called the other in curios when four of them went back together. Well, four as for Hyukjae, Kyuhyun, Siwon and Donghae. "I heard your father is here." Donghae asked and Hyukjae nodded. "Can we meet him?" He asked eagerly.

 

"Uhm... why do you want to meet him?" Hyukjae asked, and Kyuhyun just signaled 'what the heck are you doing, cousin?' at Hae.

 

Donghae just shrugged his shoulder, asking Kyuhyun to rest assures. "I just want to know him. He's a marine, right?" He asked again and Hyukjae just nodded. "That's cool."

 

They reach Hyukjae's house, which Donghae had forced Hyukjae to introduce them to his father. Hyukjae had to, because he was forced by that fish, invite them inside the house. Hyukjae gulped when he saw his father was sitting on the chair, reading newspaper.

 

"Urm... daddy." He called for his father attention. "I brought my friends with me." His father lifted up his face and meet them. He eyed them one by one, firstly, Siwon.

 

"Urm... hello, sir. My name is Siwon." Siwon awkwardly introduce himself. His father nodded in approval. He then to a look at person that stand next to him, Donghae.

 

"Hello. I am East Sea, Donghae." He introduced himself cheerfully. "I heard that you're a marine? That was very cool." He said and Hyukjae's father just laughed. "That's mean you're Poseidon!" Donghae said childishly, eyes brightened at the new fact he found.

 

Hyukjae's father just laughed heartily at the childish one. "Such a bright kid. You father must be proud of you." Hyukjae's father said, patting Donghae's head, already dotted on that fish. Kyuhyun cursed his cousin for being so friendly.

 

Hyukjae's father turned to look at last one. And before Kyuhyun could open his mouth to introduce himself, his father frowned and speak out.

 

"I don't like you." His father said. "You bring bad aura."

 

The ? Kyuhyun cursed, rolling his eyes at the General. Oh seem like he had problem with everyone with surname Lee lately. Hyukjae's grandfather who were watching them since before just laughed. 

 

"Oh this is fun to watch." Hyukjae's grandfather thought, because he doesn't need to keep Hyukjae away from this Cho boy anymore. His son will take the role.

 

Oh Kyuhyun... you didn't even get to even introduced yourself yet...