Doodle 18

Doodle

I was having fun laughing at all your comments on previous chapter. Guess that was far from your expected, huh.



 

"Kyu..." He cooed to the taller that still standing still, refusing to look at him. Oh this time Cho Kyuhyun was the one who was upset. "Kyu.. please.. I'm sorry, okay?" He pleaded, tried to pulled the taller's arm so that he could seen him, but the taller was too stubborn. Who wouldn't? He had been accused as the sickest person by his own crush though. 

 

"Oh Kyu... please... I'm very sorry." The blonde still tried hard. Oh Cho Kyuhyun definitely not going to tricked by his puppy eyes this time.

 

"No. You're upsetting me, Hyukjae." He uttered words after long silence. 

 

"Oh Kyu... You can't blame me. Who ask you to not tell me what kind of movie we were watching?" Hyukjae said tried to defend himself. 

 

"I did right. I showed you the tickets." He said. 

 

Well... You actually fanning the tickets on me. "Okay. I'm wrong. I'm sorry, okay?" Hyukjae said, tried his best to make face of kicked puppy. 

 

No... Should resist those eyes. Must resist those eyes. Kyuhyun chanted a mantra on his head. 

 

"Please, Kyuhyunnie..." Hyukjae said, tugging at Kyuhyun's sleeve and make the most pitiable kicked puppy face.

 

"Now forgiven." He said after he stole a peck on the blonde pouted lips. Oh Cho Kyuhun couldn't resist it.

 

Hyukjae just beamed happily though. This just mean Kyuhyun didn't mad at him anymore. How easy.

 

"Yah, Cho. Get out from my grandson's room right now." Oh they have totally forgot of this old man. Hyukjae netherless opened the door, revealing his angry grandfather.

 

"I'm not going back to Seoul, grandpa. So chill out." He said reassured the latter.

 

His grandfather walked away, muttering you're so lucky, Cho with the German Shepard trailing from behind.

 

Hyukjae just smiled at the taller, while Kyuhyun was actually fidgeting on his position. Suddenly didn't know what to do at that moments. 

 

Hyukjae smiled and went inside his room, locking it. "So Kyuhyun. What are we?" He asked. Oh finally. We wanted to know it too. You know Hyukjae, it's really tiring to actually type Cho Kyuhyun as your still not official boyfriend. The title was too long. 

 

"What what?" Kyuhyun asked dumbfounded. 

 

"Well... us." 

 

"You and me?" 

 

"A'ah."

 

"What's wrong with us?" 

 

Hyukjae sighed. How can the almighty Cho Kyuhyun become so stupid when it come to feeling?

 

"Did you like me, Kyu?" He asked and the taller nodded. 

 

"Did you like kissing me?" He asked and the taller once again nodded. 

 

"Why?" 

 

Kyuhyun stayed silent for a while. "Because it feels right?" He asked back. Hyukjae mentally face palmed himself. 

 

"It's not right to kiss someone without have strong relationship with him, Kyu." Hyukjae explained. 

 

"But we do." Kyuhyun defended making Hyukjae beamed in happiness. "I like you. You like me. That's a strong feeling."

 

Hyukjae sighed. "I didn't mean it on that way though." He said. 

 

"What are you talking about, Hyuk? Tell me straight and don't beat around the bush." The taller said, already frustrating with the blonde guessing game. Well, what Hyukjae had wanted actually?

 

"For Lord sake, Kyu. I like you and you like me back. So we should go out as a da....." A horn from outside make Hyukjae paused whatever he was about to said. He went nearer to the windows, peeking at who was actually at the outside of his house. He saw his grandfather awkwardly greeted the newcomer. 

 

"Who was it?" Kyuhyun asked, already stand besides Hyukjae. Hyukjae just shook his head, because he couldn't see the figure. But once the figures turned, Hyukjae's eyes went big, even though it was actually not possible with his small eyes. 

 

"Hyukkie... Who were they?" The taller asked, feeling how the blonde was froze in his shock state. 

 

"Kyuhyun...." He called the taller. Kyuhyun went to his side, and hugged him.

 

Why he so tense? He thought but not releasing the hug though. 

 

"I didn't go to Seoul...." Hyukjae said, eyes not leaving the figures outside. "Because Seoul had come here." He said and Kyuhyun quickly looked out to get the real pictures of Hyukjae's family. 

 

"Daddy is here." Hyukjae said, skin turned more paler than usual. "And you shouldn't be here at this moments."

 

Fantastic! Another enemy. Cho Kyuhyun mentally screamed. Oh Cho Kyuhyun, why your love story was this hard?

 

 



 

A short update while my brain is still functioning. And I didn't know when can I update anymore.