Doodle 13

Doodle

 



 

Everybody's eyes was set on Hyukjae, or more to the old man beside him and the German Shepard that trailing behind them. For god sake, everyone in town know who the old man was. Lee Jung Song was the most feared man in this town. How this ugly boy managed to grasp two important men in this town with his hand? Both Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Jung Song.

 

"Erm... well grandpa. Thanks for sending me here." Hyukjae said, still bubly though he was bit disappointed that he wasn't get to go to school with Kyuhyun today. Oh, he planned was ruined. There's no way Kyuhyun and his grandfather will reconciled. Even though for his sake.

 

Hyukjae had given it long thought though, that the only way to make Kyuhyun and his granfather condition turned well was by letting both them mingled around together, under Hyukjae's supervision of course. But to his disappointment, none of his plan seem working. They even declared war to each other. Oh Hyukjae confirmed Kyuhyun did it today. Apparently, these two men doesn't mind getting into each other neck.

 

Wind gusted suddenly, apparently tried to make someone appearance turned out to be... scary. Hyukjae and the other students' eyes set on the figure that walking so dangerously behind, while his grandfather totally ignored it. Hyukjae's body went cold, because Cho Kyuhyun was looking at his grandfather so dangerously, as if he wanted to buried that man alive right now. "I must do something before Kyuhyun kill grandpa for sure."

 

"Kyuhyunnie...." Hyukjae cooed cutely. Every eyes bulged out at Hyukjae's cuteness. Oh there's red spot on others students' cheeks, couldn't believe themselves that Lee Hyukjae was this cute. Why did they call him ugly before? Kyuhyun's dark aura instantly disappeared, changed with goofy smile on his face. Wait. The almighty Cho Kyuhyun doesn't smile with goofy smile. No they never seen it before. Cho Kyuhyun had never showed them this side. The blonde skipped happily to his still not official boyfriend, with those puupy eyes and pouted lips. Oh Kyuhyun was in heaven right now.

 

"I'm sorry that we left first. Grandpa wanted to take walk, and we couldn't wait for you." He said cutely to the taller, and Kyuhyun just nodded, he didn't even sure what he was nodded at though. Oh Lee Hyukjae's charm... Kyuhyun was feeling very very happy right now, because Hyukjae was tugging at his sleeve like a child, with those apologetic eyes and lips pouted, while the other side...... what wrong with the wind today? Gusting around bad mood people. And what wrong with the Shepard? Already in attack mode. 

 

Kyuhyun purposedly circled his arm around Hyukjae's waist. Hyukjae swore he did it on purpose, because Cho Kyuhyun was smirking to his grandfather right now. But not that Hyukjae didn't like it, he loved it. He just worried of his dearly grandpa reaction on this.

 

They walked towards Hyukjae's grandfather, with Kyuhyun's arm on Hyukjae's waist still. "Halbeoji, you should inform me if you wanted to go out early. I could attend myself earlier." He said, smirked. Hyukjae just facepalm at Kyuhyun's. Oh Lord, please save me.

 

Kyuhyun knew Hyukjae's grandfather won't showed his annoyed towards him in front of his dearly Hyukjae. And he fully took advantage on it. "If you could excused me, halbeoji, I need to send MY Hyukjae to his class. You couldn't enter school without permission, didn't you?" Kyuhyun said mockingly, dragging Hyukjae inside the school. Hyukjae couldn't even kiss his grandfather's cheeks.

 

His grandfather walked back home silently, after sending his cute grandson with wide smile, of course.Of course Cho Kyuhyun. Of course. You had made him awaken, now you shall face his wrath. His grandfather walked back to home, evil ideas how to get rid of him was full inside his brain. And the German Shepard, barking gloriously, as if it understand his master's mind.

 

When Hyukjae went back home after school, with Kyuhyun surely, he was left wondered why the house seem so silent. "Grandpa." He called his dearest grandfather. "Where we....you?" Hyukjae startled upon seeing his father cut chicken, brutally. He flinched every time the knife rose, before his grandfather cut the chicken. Hyukjae wailed inside. "Kyuhyun... there's Chucky inside my house."

 

"Oh Hyukjae...." His grandfather called upon sported his grandson. "Go and do your homework. Lunch will be ready in hour." His grandfather said, flashing wide smiles to him. Hyukjae just nodded, relief that everything was just his imagination. "Oh... and Hyukjae. You may call Cho come over for lunch." His grandfather said, with final cut at the chicken, making loud sound. Oh Hyukjae had bad feeling about it. 

 

When Hyukjae came to Kyuhyun's house, calling him to come over, Kyuhyun could feel something was wrong with that old grumpy man. There's no way that old grumpy man would be so nice to him. But Hyukjae whined all over distracted him though. All Kyuhyun knew he was being pulled dowstair by Hyukjae, and now was standing in front of the other house.

 

"Oh, welcome." Hyukjae's grandfather greeted. "Hyukjae, let start our lunch already." His grandfather said, Hyukjae and Kyuhyun trailed from behind. Kyuhyun saw the stupid Shepard, was eyeing him. And he swore if that Shepard was human, it was smirking at him right now.

 

"Ah... spicy... spicy..." Kyuhyun shouted, hand trembling to get water. Hyukjae helped him by handing him the water though.

 

"Are you okay?" The blonde asked in concern. "The food wasn't that spicy. Is Kyuhyun couldn't handle this spiceness?" Hyukjae thought, he was used to it though, because his grew up eating his grandfather's cooking. 

 

His grandfather tsked at Kyuhyun. "You can't even ate spicy thing, boy? What a shame."

 

Kyuhyun glared at the old man, and watched how naturally Hyukjae was eating that spicy food. He took a bite little, even though Hyukjae forbidden him because the food was spicy, and munching it. "It wasn't spicy like mine." Kyuhyun knew it. That old grumpy man had make his food extra spicy.

 

"It wasn't nice to not finished the food in your plate, Cho. Think about people that couldn't even eat rice. You shouldn't waste food." The old man said, and Hyukjae was nodding agreed, because he was rise with that concept.

 

Like it or not, Kyuhyun had finished all his meals. Oh Hyukjae was too generous when he put the food in his plate. And that night, Cho Kyuhyun suffered from stomach ache, forcing Donghae to make some hot green tea for him. He swore his apendix almost blow up at that night.

 

"I'm going to take revenge. Just you wait and see." He said, planning evil things on his mind. "Oh tummy...." He growled and ran to the bathroom.

 

And that night, Lee Jung Song had smile plastered on his face. Lee - 1, Cho -0.