Doodle 3

Doodle


"You're so dead once I found who you really are." He write on the wall, totally pissed because the replied he received yesterday. "Argh..." He groaned, pulled his hair in frustration. He had moody morning because he couldn't sleep last night, tossing on his bed thinking who is the one that dared to pissed him, the almighty Cho Kyuhyun. Poor Donghae yesterday night, he become Kyuhyun 'curse words' bag, yes, Donghae wasn't the punching bag, because he didn't have heart to hurt him. Donghae had too hear all curses coming from Kyuhyun's mouth, along with his stomach ache. He didn't know what had suddenly make Kyuhyun angry though.

 

The school went as usual, except the fact that Kyuhyun's eyes everyone in suspicious. He kept scanning everyone that with possible to have marker eith him, because that person might be him. Poor his two  juniors, Luhan and Kris,  whom become his rage victims, just because he saw them holding a marker. But later he found out that the juniors were actually in the middle of the class, trying to solved the equations on the board. 

 

"I thought they were going to misuse it. You know. Graffiti and stuffs." He simply said when the professor asked, shocked to find the school's ace suddenly barged into the classroom and cursing at his two students. He quickly went outside the room, embarrassed. Damn, he became too sensitive with marker apparently.

 

"Cho Kyuhyun, you idiot." Here come his smaller friend. "I told you to return the marker back yesterday." He said in loud high pitch, making Siwon and Donghae's eyes hurt. They once again at the canteen, still amused that Kyuhyun actually spend two days in row at the canteen.

 

"Ouch, Wookie. You're too loud." He said cupped his ears. Oh how Ryeowook wished to kill him right now.

 

"Because of you, I had to stand on my knees the whole time. Do you know how embarrassed I am?" Ryeowook said whined. Siwon and Donghae just gave him apologetic look though. "Now, where's the marker? I'll return back by my own."

 

Kyuhyun gulped. No. He can't return back the marker. Or else how he is going to look for the latter. "I tossed it away." He quickly lied.

 

"What?" Ryeowook loud shrieked make everyone cupped their ears in hurt. "You, useless friend. Why did you throw it?" He said and hit Kyuhyun's shoulder rapidly, and soft. It doesn't hurt at all.

 

"Whoa... whoa... whoa.. Ryeowook, calm down. We will replace with a new one okay?" Siwon said, trying to calm his small friend. Its really embarrassing. Really really embarrassing.

 

"Ah, Hyuk!" Donghae called once he spotted his new friend. "Over here." He waved at the latter, asking him to come over. The other went as he was instructed though. Everyone, meet my new friend, Hyukjae." He said introduced him to the others. 

 

"Hyukjae, meet Siwon." He said while showing which one Siwon is. Siwon quickly held out his hand for shake, which the latter gladly take. "Hyuk, this is Ryeowook." Donghae introduced and Ryeowook waved cutely at him. "And this one is my cousin, Cho... Kyuhyun." 

 

Kyuhyun didn't bother to look because his mind was too occupied with the one he currently thinking off. He simply raised two of his finger, indicating he acknowledge Hyukjae. The blonde just shrugged his shoulder, doesn't mind of him anyways. 

 

"Hae, I need to do something." He said and bowing to them. "Nice to meet all of you. Especially you, the almighty Cho Kyuhyun." He said but passed Kyuhyun just liked that. Because once again, his mind was too occupied. Hyukjae just smirked, leaving him in his own thought.

 

Donghae nudged his cousin, obviously not liking how he treated his new friend. Donghae knew Kyuhyun could sometimes being a pain in an , but he completely didn't appreciate Kyuhyun's behavior right now. But Kyuhyun was oblivious on why his cousin was sulking at now. Kyuhyun frowned, messing with his own hair, frustrated because he couldn't figure out who is the one that dare to treat him like that, leaving him curious on the other identity.

 

It was weird for Kyuhyun though, because Donghae was mad at him for reason he himself didn't even know. The latter refused to walked back home with him, choosing to go back with Siwon, whom lived more farer than their house. Kyuhyun just shrugged, being oblivious to the reason Donghae's mad at him. 

 

Kyuhyun's blood boiled in mad. Oh he was so damn angry right now. 

 

"Nice friends you got there." 

 

"Who the are you?" He screamed in frustration, unable to solved the mystery. He swore once he found him, he will punish him hard. No one mess with Cho Kyuhyun. No one mess with the almighty Cho Kyuhyun.