Back At Square One

Be My Tomboy!

~Back At Square One~

Alex sighed as she waited by Zico’s locker in the school. “What am I doing coming here waiting for him?” She was wearing a skirt today and she had on a long black wig. “What if Amber was wrong?”

She thought back to the conversation with her friends last night.

“So he kissed you…on the lips?” Key said as he looked at her. “So this boy likes you?”

“I don’t know, he just did it out of the blue! He didn’t say anything about it when he moved back either.”

Jonghyun got upset as he looked at her seriously. “He better take responsibility for anything that happened!”

“What do you mean hyung? It was a kiss, it’s not like I’m pregnant or anything.”

Amber thought for a moment before she smiled. “Then you make the first move!”

“Eh?”

“By that I mean ask him out! You won’t know if you like him unless you go on a real date! Seeing as times have changed a girl can make the first move, so wear something cute tomorrow and ask him out at school!”

“Nooo!” Key and Jonghyun said as they looked at her. “Are you crazy?! You can’t send her off to a guy like that, he’s nothing but a player!”

Jonghyun looked at Alex. “Believe me babe I know!”

Amber shoved him aside and dug in Alex’s closet, after picking out an outfit she tossed it at her. “Wear this and ask him out, if you don’t I’m going to beat your in our next sparring session in front of sensei!”

Alex’s face grew worried as she nodded. “Okay! No need to bring sensei into this!”

Alex rubbed her stomach with a sigh. “I feel so odd right now…I never asked a guy out before!”

“I’m telling you Zico I beat P.O. yesterday!” B-Bomb said as they walked down the hall to Zico’s locker.

P.O. shook his head as he shoved him. “You’re starting to become quite the liar and it’s starting to get old.”

“Hey guys isn’t that Alex?” Taeil asked as he pointed to the locker.

Jaehyo looked up with a surprised look. “What is she wearing?”

Zico gave a shocked look. *C…Cute…* He quickly recovered from the shock and an annoyed look appeared on his face. “What do you want?” He asked as they came to his locker.

“I was wander if I could talk to you about yesterday.”

“Nothing to talk about, now can you please move?”

Alex gave a confused face as she stepped to the side, Zico began digging through his locker. “Okay well I think there is something we should talk about. When we were at the house and you---“

“What I did back there was mood fitting and nothing more. It meant nothing to me and it should mean nothing to you as well got it?”

She was begging to get upset as she looked at him. “Zico hyung, you can’t just---“

“If I knew you were gonna be this annoying about it I would have never did it! Just forget about it!”

“Fine then, it’s forgotten…” She turned to leave but paused for a second, before could speak she left.

“That seemed intense!” Kyung said as he looked at Zico. “What was she talking about?”

“Nothing!” Zico said as he looked at his friends. “Just forget about her.”

“We will, but will you be able to?”

“What do you mean?”

“Check down south.” P.O. said with a smirk.

Zico looked down and panicked. “!” He ran off in a hurry. *What was she thinking coming to school dressed like that?*

Jaehyo watched Zico leave and sighed. *She was so focused on Zico that she didn’t even say hi to me, or tell me why she didn’t answer my calls.*

Alex stopped running when she entered a random classroom, she searched her pockets for her phone. “Where is my cell phone?” She dumped her bag on a desk and looked through her things. “Don’t tell me I lost my cell phone!” With a loud sigh she sat down and pouted. “This isn’t a good day at all…” The bell rung and she quickly put her things away. “I better hurry to class.”

Amber was already there when she got there and she smiled when Alex came. “So how did things go? Did you ask him out?”

“No…the jerk was being a…well jerk.”

“Really, but I thought you said he was nice all day.”

“He was yesterday.”

Zico and Jaehyo came in and sat in their seats. Jaehyo turned to Alex. “Hey Alex, how come you don’t answer my calls?”

“I can’t find my phone, I think I lost it but I don’t even know where to look.”

“Want me to buy you a new one?”

“No, it’ll pop up sooner or later. I don’t really need it since I never really used it that much anyways.”

“You look really pretty today, but what’s with the change in style?”

Alex laughed as she rubbed the back of her neck. “Oh this…I just thought it would be nice to try something new.”

“And the wig?”

“I thought it would go with the outfit.”

Zico laughed with a smirk. “Or maybe she got tired of having people confused about her gender. I don’t know, she doesn’t make a cute girl, she should stick to her guy cloths. Things like that are best on girls like Yoona or the SNSD crew.”

“What crawled up your underwear?” Amber asked getting annoyed. “You bipolar or something?”

“No, you guys just reminded me why didn’t like you in the first place.”

Alex stood up annoyed. “I’m leaving!” She grabbed her things and went to leave, Jaehyo grabbed her hand.

“Alex, don’t let Zico run you out of class. He’s having an off day, earlier today a pretty girl spoke to him and he got a little too happy with what she was wearing and was embarrassed in front of the guys.” He said trying to make her stay.

“Shut up!” Zico yelled at him.

She shook her head. “I don’t want to be around Zico anymore…not if he’s gonna act like this.” *Yesterday he was likable but now all I want to do is beat the snot out of him.* with that said she left.

“Wait up!” Amber grabbed her things as well and ran after her.

Jaheyo noticed Alex dropped something and he picked it up. “What is this?”

Zico’s eyes widened at the familiar Hello Kitty charm. *I got that for her yesterday…she wears it around with her? Who cares, us being enemies makes things easier for everyone.* “Who cares, just toss it!”

Jaehyo shook his head and put it in his bag. “She must really like it to wear it around. I’ll give it to her later.”