Getting Ready For The Last Show

Be My Tomboy!

~Getting Ready For The Last Show~

Amber sighed as she watched her friend go through her suite case. “You know the offer still stands from my parents. You’re gonna turn 18 over the summer which means you can live on your own, if you wanna stay with us you can. Then you can join me and the girls in some more competitions.”

“No thanks Amber…I think it’s about time I depart from Korea anyways. I love it here and all but I don’t want to run into Zico anytime soon.”

Key walked into the room and sat down on the bed. “Were gonna miss you kid, but are you really gonna let one guy ruin your life here.”

“I---“

“You were gonna leave without telling us?!?!” Sulli barged in the room along with the others. “Alex are you crazy or something?”

Alex looked back at her and smiled a bit. “Sulli, I was gonna---“

“No lame excuses either, first you avoid coming to see us at all cost and then you try and take a flight to America without letting us know!” Krystal yelled as she put her hand on both of Alex’s shoulder’s and shook her. “Have you gone mad?!”

Alex gave an un amused look and pushed Krystal’s hands away. “First off all I got out of that sentence was when you yell you spit…a lot.” She wiped the water off her face and then sat down. “Second off I was gonna tell you guys after the competition tomorrow night. I promised to watch you guys perform. Third off, not cool Krystal, I’m dizzy now.”

Luna and Victoria where the calmest. “So what makes you want to go back to America? I remember a certainty girl saying “Wow! Korea is so amazing I’m never leaving!”” Luna was even able to mimic the pitch of her voice.

Alex laughed. “Well things change over time.”

“Well then since you’re gonna go it’s only fair that tomorrow you participate with us. It will be our last group work.” Victoria said.

“What will you guys be doing.”

“Our song Lachatata….so you and Amber can work on it tonight and you can add in your part. I can picture it now, you come in at the end and do your thing to finish it off for us. Yeah, and you and Amber take front stage together and do your thing. Perfect!”

She thought about it and then looked at Amebr. “Or we could just wing it!”

Amber nodded. “I like that sounds of that.”

“Sheesh you two really are like guys! “Or we could just wing it” girls are supposed to plan ahead.” Sulli scolded her two friends. “We need to head out but you guys better work hard, and don’t screw up our song Alex!” She called out as her and the girls waved and left.

Key laughed as he waved. “See you guys then.”

Alex looked at Amber. “Screw it up…don’t tempt me. Let’s get to work then.”

Amber put in the cd with the music and showed her the lyrics sheet. “I come in with Just move it to the beat it aint that hard…” Alex nodded as she listened to her rap.

Taewoon was standing outside of a club and smiled as he looked at the guy. “So tomorrow night there performing here?”

“Yeah…but really I can’t give out much information.”

“That’s all I needed.” He handed the guy money and smiled as he walked away. Taewoon drove back home and when he got inside he looked around. “Zico?”

“In my room!”

He walked into Zico’s room to find his brother lying on the bed hugging a Hello Kitty stuffed animal. “I haven’t seen you hugging that thing like this since you were six, it’s more creepy now then it was back then.”

Zico glared at him. “If you came in here to try and insult me go bother someone else. I’m not in the mood for one of your annul brother fights you try and get into.”

“Stupid I came in here to help you.”

“Help me what?”

Taewoon let out and annoyed sigh. “I swear your dumber than an animal! I was there last night when everything happened okay? Now I came up with a plan to help you win the girl back and----“

Zico sat up and looked at him. “You know ever since you met her you sure have been stalking me a lot, what is going on inside that creepy mind of yours brother dearest?”

“A lot of things go on inside here.” He said pointing to his head with a creepy smile. “Tomorrow night her and her friends will be doing a performance at a competition. The place is basically booked so I can’t get you and your boys in but, I do think me and my friends can find a way to help you crash the stage. Your gonna need something big to win her over, plus those guy friends of hers will be there as well which means we have to find a way to get through them.”

“Dude she isn’t gonna forgive me for what I did. I played her twice bro, twice I went with her over some stupid bet. That’s TWO times.”

“So then you’re gonna sit in here hugging Hello Kitty while she goes back to America?”

“Sounds like a plan to me.”

Taewoon shook his head as he walked over to the door. “Anything worth acting like a chick for is worth fighting for. Besides, you may have went out with her two times for a bet but don’t forget the reason you accepted the bet was because something about her pulled you in.” He left the room and closed the door.

Zico sat up in his bed and looked around. “I hate it when he does that!” He jumped up and found his cell phone, he dialed a number and waited. “Pick up!”

“Zico? Why are you calling me so late?” Jaehyo spoked through the phone. “If you want me to talk to Alex for you forget it.”

“No..no! I need help from you and the guys. The song we were working on that we never finished, we need to meet up and perform it.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m gonna use that to get Alex’s attention. Trust me, I’m gonna win her back and make up for being a jerk.”

There was a pause and then a laugh. “Fine then, seeing as she likes you it’s my job to make her happy. Don’t screw up again Zico. I’ll give the guys a head up.” Jaehyo said before hanging up.

“Hey Taewoon!” Zico opened his door. “You where…right…”

Standing before him was Taewoon with a smirk. “I’m always right.”

Zico crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. “I really do HATE when you do that!”

Taewoon laughed as he motioned for Zico to follow. “Let’s talk about the way things should play out.”