Story Behind The Scar

Be My Tomboy!

~Story Behind The Scar~

“Me and Key will go and get the drinks!” Jonghyun shouted as him and Key lef the girls.

Zico looked at his friends. “I’m gonna go get something to drink guys.” They nodded and he took his cue to leave, he caught up with the guys at the vending machine and looked at them. “Hey you two!”

Jonghyun was the first to look back and he smiled at him. “What do you want?”

“Why is it that you’re everywhere we go?” Key said with a small smile.

“Forget that…what happed to Alex?”

“What are you talking about? We just came from hanging out with her, she’s fine.”

“No I mean the scare on her back.”

Key gave a serious look. “How do you know about that?”

Zico looked at him. *So it is something serious…* “I saw it by accident yesterday at the shoot. So are you guys gonna tell me what happened or do I have to ask her myself?”

Jonghyun sighed as he shook his head. “No need to ask her that…” He looked at Key and then back at Zico. “Did you know our girls are tough?”

“What?”

He laughed as he leaned against the machine. “Amber and Alex, there not just good at putting on a tough act, they really are strong. Amber has gotten into her share of fights and so has Alex. Alex saw some guy getting beat up by some thugs one day, one of her things is to help the weak. So she decided it would be best to jump in and try and save the guy.”

Key took over with the story. “To sum it all up no matter how tough you are a girl is a girl and she did hold her own but it wasn’t enough. One of the guys took out a blade and cut her, and if I remember correctly she was stabbed as well. As for the boy she tried to save…they killed him…she was left to die…”

“Wait a minute, who just jumps into a random fight to help a stranger?”

“I don’t think he was a stranger…she won’t tell us who he was but that’s what she told us when we visited her in the hospital.” Jonghyun looked at him and laughed. “You didn’t expect such a story huh? She doesn’t like speaking about it so asking her would only upset her.”

Key took the drinks out of the machine and gave him a wave. “Later dude.”

Jonghyun stayed behind and looked at Zico. “She’s like a sister to us…do anything to upset her and I’ll make sure you suffer.” He patted Zico’s shoulder and gave a bright smile. “You enjoy your day now!”

Zico watched him walk away and thought about what he was just told. “I would have never guessed that.” He leaned against a machine with a small smile. “I’m finding more and more things to like about you…” After getting a drink he ran off to his friends.

Alex took a sip of her drink and smiled as she gave Key a hot five. “Told you I got better with my raps hyung. How are the girls?”

“There good, Luna was asking me to make sure I get you to visit the old neighborhood soon. What do I tell her?”

“Tell her I should be there soon…”

He nodded with a laugh. “We need to head out to meet up with the others, catch you later Alex!” Jonghyung said with a hug.

Amber looked at her. “You sure you don’t want to come with us?”

“Yeah, I need to head home to help my parents out with some more unpacking.” She waved as Amber and the guys left, she stood there for a moment before she laughed a bit. “Why am I so afraid to go back?”

Zico noticed the look on her face and sighed. “Hey guys I’ll catch up with you later.” He waved as he ran off.

Jaehyo watched and sighed. *I was gonna leave as well…* “I’m heading home guys.” With his head down he walked away.

B-Bomb looked at the others. “What’s his problem?” They shrugged and continued to play.

Zico looked at Alex with a smile. “So Alex your friends decided to ditch you?”

She looked at him. “No way! They were gonna go hang out at our old spot and I didn’t feel like going.”

“Why wouldn’t you want to go hang out with your friends? Isn’t that all you live for?”

“Yeah my friends are important…that’s why I’m not going to hang out with them. If I go back then there gonna have to hear about me again…Sulli cried last time…”

Her eyes looked distant and Zico started to feel bad. “You okay?”

“I’m fine…I should get going.” She bowed and then ran off.

*Something is wrong with her.* Zico followed after her, she ran until she came a river and sat by it. Zico hide for what seemed like hours waiting for her to make a move but she didn’t, it was late now and it soon began to rain. *This is crazy, she’s gonna catch a cold!* He walked over to her and sighed. “Look, you need to get out of the rain.” He helped her up and held her hand as he led her to his house, once inside he found some towels, blackets and put them in the living room. He made something hot to drink and set it down on the table as he looked at her. “What are you thinking?”

She looked at him. “Nothing really…”

“Is it about the scar on your back?” He asked cautiously.

“So you did see it…”

“How did you get it?”

“My friend…I got mixed up in the wrong crowed and he then introduced me to his friends Jonghyun, Key and some others which led to me meeting Amber and her friends. But the thing is once you hang with the wrong crowed it’s hard to drop them and they weren’t ready to let me leave. I was supposed to meet him at the movies you know? I took a detour though and stumbled upon a boy getting beat up in an ally and decided to jump in, it was him and I was pissed.”

She starred at the ground. “I couldn’t help him…they killed him in front of me and left me there to die, I called his name but he wouldn’t move. His parents were so sad and when I went to the funeral they told me that it was my fault that they lost their son, he was gonna be somebody when he got older and I took that away from him. He was smart, his only mistake was befriending me…I was able to identify who did it and they went to jail but I can’t go back, I can’t risk having everyone say those things to my friends because of me.” Tears where falling down her face, she wasn’t making any sounds but Zico could tell how bad she felt.

Zico awkwardly put his arms around her and tried to comfort her. “It’s okay Alex…you tried to help him. It wasn’t your fault he died…sometimes bad things happen to good people and it can’t be avoided.”

“What’s going on in here?”

Both looked up and Zico’s eyes widened. *He’s home early!* “Umm…Taewoon…”

Alex whipped away her tears and avoided eye contact. “Aw, did Zico make you cry?”

“Why do you always assume I’m the cause of some girl crying?”

“Normally you are.”

She shook her head and stood up. “No…he was surprisingly kind enough to listen to a story of mine…I should get going!” There was a roar of thunder.

Taewoon looked out the window and shook his head. “Not right now. There is a terrible storm going on and a young lady shouldn’t be out in it. You can stay here for the night and leave in the morning. I’m Taewoon by the way, Zico’s older brother.”

“Alex…”

“Alex…well Alex make yourself at home. Zico I’m heading to my room, no funny business.”

Zico looked at his retreating figure. “Not funny Taewoon hyung!” He looked at Alex and sighed. “Guess you can sleep on the couch then.” She nodded as the lights went out. *Great, I have her here in my home, there is a storm and the lights just went out!* “I should go find some candles.”

“No need to.” She said as she laid down. “I’m just gonna head off to bed.”

He nodded and made his way to his room, once he laid on his bed the door opened. “What now Taewoon hyung?”

Taewoon stood there with a candle in his hand. “So that’s the boyish girl you were talking about? I don’t know why you talk so badly about her, she looks cute.”

“For a guy.”

Taewoon laughed at the comment. “Later…”

He closed the door and Zico sighed. “Cute huh?”

Meanwhile back at Jaehyo’s house he laid in his dark room looking at his laptop. He was online checking out some picture of his new favorite Ulzzang model partner. “Alex…wonder if you would ever go for a guy like Zico…” He stopped at a picture of her in shorts and a short sleeved shirt, he scrolled through the comments.

“Seeing as she is a Ulzzang  model she should use a Korean name…”

“She looks really y here!”

“Unni is so cool!”

He smiled as he typed up a comment and pressed the button.

“Truly beautiful…” He said as he shut the computer off and went to sleep to the sound of the roaring thunder.