Date?

Be My Tomboy!

~Date?~

The next morning Zico and Alex woke up early on account that Taewoon wanted to take them both out to eat. Zico sighed as he sat in the back seat of Taewoon’s car, Alex sat in the passenger seat. Taewoon was catering to her every need making sure the car wasn’t too cold or hot, and asking what she wanted to listen to. Zico watched the two interact and a small smile formed on his face. Normally Taewoon didn’t like the girls he hung out with and brought home, he was shocked he liked the tomboy.

“Hey hyung I don’t want to listen to Boyfriend!” He complained as he stuck his hand to the radio. “I’d rather walk.”

Taewoon smacked his brother’s hand away and shook his head. “This isn’t about you Zico, I told Alex she could listen to whatever she wanted.”

“That’s my problem, never let a chick pick what’s plays in the car.”

Alex looked back at him and smirked. “You’re just mad because hyung likes me better.”

“As if…you’re just the boyfriend he’s always wanted.”

Taewoon laughed at the comment. “Are you calling me gay Zico?”

“Why would I do that, you said yourself that she’s a girl didn’t you?”

He pulled over at a nice restaurant and after being seated and ordering he looked at Alex. “So Alex how was America?”

“America was fine but a bit boring you know? I like being here better, I mean the music groups are the best and the guys are really cute! Plus the female rappers aren’t so…loose.” She said with a smile.

“So you like rappers?”

“Yes sir! Actually me and my friends Amber and Key do a bit of rapping ourselves.” Alex said with joy as she looked at him. “Key and Amber are really good at it!”

“Really?” Taewoon said as he leaned on his hands to get a closer look at her. “Care to show us your rapping skills?”

She raised an eyebrow and then shook her head. “I couldn’t…”

Zico smirked as he rolled his eyes. “She’s just lying to make herself seem cooler.”

She took that as a challenge and smirked as well. Fine then Zico…I’ll do a little something from Key since my freestyle still isn’t all that good.” She cleared .

Hey! I'm that cool cat (Meow! )

Check me out while I lace it down

I make them drop down in slow motion like the matrix

All my ladies looking good, pretty faces

Ttaettaero Show off gwissongmaneun Turn on

Sesangui jungsim hana S-generation

Excuse me, naega jogeum apseogalge

Expect X, Y ga ttara hal su eopge

Zico’s jaw dropped and Taewoon clapped. “That was great!” Taewoon said with a smile. “That’ll teach Zico to open his big mouth.

“Lucky shot…bet you can’t try it again.” Zico said challenging her some more.

“You’re on! Right after we eat where taking this to the parking lot.”

“Fine!” Zico shouted, once they got their food both of them began eating as fast as they could.

Taewoon let out a small chuckle as people starred. “What a nice friendship you two have.” *With the way she’s eating now you would think she was a guy.*

Zico received a text from Jaehyo and grinned as he read it.

Where are you at Zico? I went to your house and you weren’t there, I was gonna come and hang out.

-Jaehyo

*Since he thinks so highly of her why don’t invite him to the show?*

Taewoon took me and Alex out for breakfeast! Come by Hello Café and you’re gonna be able to see something you won’t want to miss. Oh and it involves the tomboy you think so highly of.

-Zico

Jaehyo read the text and looked back at Zico’s house confused. “What is she doing with Zico and hyung…wait a minute. Did he actually get her to wear girl cloths outside of the shoot?!” He ran down the street in a hurry. “I swear I’ll beat him up if she looks even the tiniest bit uncomfortable.”

Finally finished they made their way out side where Alex smirked and looked at Zico. “So you ready for me to prove you wrong again?!”

“Give it your best shot!”

She slid her thumb across the bottom of her lip and went for it.

The man you were waiting for, that’s me

I’m ready to steal your heart

If you want me, then say so, it’s now time

I need you in order to make that possible

 

Look at me roughly, my appearance is like boom

Now I’m gonna hold onto you for sure

The glare I’m giving out is like toxic

Everything rolls down, one by one

To the end of this night

Get it, get it, get it, get it on

Get it, get it, get it, get it on

Get it, get it, get it, get it on

Get it, get it from me, don’t stop

Get it, get it

Zico cut in before she could say more and went on with his rap.

We on the Block

We gotta rock

We gonna make it hot (make it hot)

Notice

We on the Block (we on the block)

We gotta rock (we gotta rock)

We gonna make it hot

She pushed him back and went again.

Don’t think about a thing and just feel it

Take me who’s been thrown into the music

 Tonight, this time where you and I become one

 Don’t stare at me with those eyes

 Don’t worry, don’t even mind it

Even in these hesitant times, the end comes near

 Stare at me in your perfectly normal state

Say that you want me and change your chance

 

Zico moved his finger back and forth and stepped up.

I like the way you move STOP

Eodigani girl STOP

Mallijima Don't STOP

Geudaero momchwo geogi STOP

Eodigani girl STOP

 

Shimjangeun kung kung kung

Base line eun dung dung dung

Focuz zoom zoom zoom

Nan naraga like shyung shyung shyung

 

“STOP!” Taewoon yelled as he stepped in between the two who were standing fairly close. “I don’t want to hear no more! You both can rap okay?”

Jaehyo had arrived in the middle of it and he was speechless. “Wow…”

Alex looked over at him and smiled. “Hyung! When did you get here?”

He smiled at her and walked over. “That was really great Alex!” After a pause he smiled. “Let me take you on a date tomorrow.”

“What?” Zico asked shocked by what he just heard.

“D…Date?” She asked confused as he nodded.

Taewoon looked between the three. “Awkward moment…” *I’m sensing a love triangle of some sort here.*

“So what do you say?”

Zico stepped closer to hear the answer, Alex looked around confused and nervous.