So She Is A Model

Be My Tomboy!

~So She Is A Model~

Alex laughed as she pointed to Jonghyun. “I told you that girl wasn’t gonna stay with you long hyung. Face it, you don’t know how ladies like to be treated.”

“Oh yeah and you do?” He said as he looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

“Duh, I’m a chick remember?”

Amber smiled as she looked at the two. “Looks like they’re gonna go at it again Key hyung.”

Key laughed as he nodded. “What’s she gonna do this time?”

“I bet you I could get a girls number without even asking like you always do. Seeing as I don’t look like a girl they won’t know a thing.”

One of the workers looked at the table and smiled as she walked over. “Can I get you gentlemen anything?”

Key shook his head with a grin. “No thanks.” He knew what was about to happen.

“Actually I would love a vanilla milkshake.” Alex said as she gave a very charming smile, she then rested her head on her hand and stared at the girl. “Those earring really match your eyes.”

The girl blushed as she moved her hair behind her ears to show off the earrings. “T..thank you…” She took out a note pad and smiled. “You’re really cute, this may sound weird but I would love to give you my number and maybe we could hang out sometime.”’

Jonghyun starred as his jaw dropped, he couldn’t believe he was beat again. Alex laughed a bit as she shook her head. “Sorry but I’m taken already.”

“Figures, someone as nice as you wouldn’t stay single for long. Please enjoy your stay.” With a bow the girl left the table.

“Told you so hyung.”

He looked away from her. “Whatever.” After Alex got her milkshake they continued to talk.

Jaehyo and Zico just walked in when Zico spotted them at their table. “She’s still with those guys?” He asked himself out loud.

Jaehyo looked at him confused. “Who?” He followed his gaze and smiled. “Oh it’s the girls, and two guys I don’t know.”

“That’s their “friends” from there old school.” Zico said as they sat down at a table.

“What’s with the “friends” tone…”

“There a little too friendly to be friends.”

“So what?” Jaehyo said as he looked at him. “Why does it matter to you?”

“It’s real simple. If she and that guy go out that means I have to work on making them break up just so I can get her to like me.” He then thought about it. “Last time when B-Bomb lost a bet and couldn’t complete his challenge the guys tied him to a flag pole in his underwear.” Shivering at the thought Zico looked at him. “We can’t let that happen to me!”

Jaehyo rolled his eyes. “Well then you shouldn’t have agreed to go along with it. I can’t even say I would be mad if she was dating one of those guys…that way you can learn a lesson.” He stood up and looks at him. “I’m gonna go get us some food, do me a favor and make sure you mind your own business.”

“I always do.” Zico said as he watched him leave, his focus was on Alex’s table. Alex fed Jonghyun some of her ice cream and Zico shook his head. “Just friends don’t do that…what if they really are dating.” He stood up and started making his way over.

Jonghyun caught notice and smiled. “Looks like your friend from before is coming over here Alex.” He nodded toward Zico and she looked back. “Wonder what he wants this time.”

Once he stopped she looked at him and smiled. “Hey hyung, what are you doing here.”

“Me and Jaehyo came to get something to eat.”

“Jaehyo hyung is here?!” She looked around and then shrugged. “I don’t see him, guess I’ll say hi another time then.”

“Hey Alex, just a bit curious and all…how do you two even know these guys?”

Amber looked at him. “We went to their school…why?”

“What school was that?”

“SM High School….why you have a problem with us or something?” Key joked as he looked at him.

Zico looked at him and smirked. “It’s not that at all…I was just hoping to get to know Alex a bit better.” He turned to face her.

Alex was confused and looked over at Jonghyun who silently laughed. “I really don’t get you Zico…first you’re yelling at me for bumping into you, next you “wanting to get to know me”…”

“What can I say, I’m a man of mystery.”

“Come on man of mystery.” Jaehyo said as he grabbed Zico by the ear. “Our food is waiting for us at our table.”

“Hi hyung!” Amber and Alex said together with a wave.

“Hi girls, you still going to tomorrows shoot right Alex?” Jaehyo asked with a smile.

“Yes sir.”

“Good, I’ll see you there!” With a wave he pulled Zico away. “I told you to mind your own business.”

“I was…what’s this about a shoot? You mean as in modeling?”

“No I mean I’m taking her to a shooting range. Yes I mean modeling! What’s it to you?”

“So she was the girl I saw in that magazine! Now if only she dressed like that everyday then we would have a winner! My job might be a bit easier now, models are used to having to change up there style.” Zico began forming plans in his head as he looked at Jaehyo. “I’m going with you to your shoot tomorrow.”

“Repeat?”

“I said---“

“I heard you the first time! Why would you go with me? First of all you said you hate waiting for me when I go to my shoots, and second you said you thought it was stupid…and third who said I was gonna let you come?!” Jaehyo shook his head. “No chance! I like my work place to be Zico free…leader our not you can’t make me let you go!”

“You sound like a kid throwing a tantrum. Come on Jaehyo…I could really use your help.”

He sighed as he gave in. “Fine! But don’t ask me to help you with anything Zico! I don’t want to get mixed in your silly game, and try not to make her like you. Just work on the whole personality change…I would hate to see her get heartbroken because of someone like you!”

“Why do you even care about her so much?” He said with an excusing eye. “You wouldn’t happen to like her now would you?”

“I don’t, I’m her friend. It’s bad enough I’m not even telling her about my friends who like to act like but then let her get heartbroken…That goes against my rules.”

“Fine then…” Zico said as he put a fry in his mouth. “Nobody will come out of this hearbroken.”

Jaehyo nodded as he looked over at the other table again, they were leaving now. “But if you take away someone individuality you also ruin who they are…they’ll become someone else.”

Zico shook his head. “Don’t you worry about a thing…she has the mind of a dude so she’ll be fine.”

*But I get a feeling that there is more to her story then we know…* Jaehyo thought as he watch her leave.

“Jonghyun hyung let me go!” She tried to fight through his head lock as he laughed.