Zico's Attention

Be My Tomboy!

 Block B - block-b photo

~Zico’s Attention~

Zico sighed as he watched Alex and Jaehyo take pictures togeather. “I should have guessed that coming here wasn’t going to give me the opening I needed…and to make things worse I got a ride with Jaehyo so I can’t leave without him.”

After what felt like hours of waiting Jaehyo walked over to him and smiled. “Alright, where all done.”

He smiled at his words. “Great! Perfect chance to talk to her!” He shot up from his seat but before he could get far his two worse enemies walked over to her. “Not them!”

Jonghyung smiled as he buried Alex’s face in a hug, he spun her around. “You looked so pretty out there, although that male model was asking for a good beating when he got closer to you!”

“Hyung…can’t breathe…” She managed to say.

Key laughed as he let her go and he ruffled her hair. “Good job! So what do you want to eat? Amber told me she usually goes out with you after these things so since she couldn’t be here think of us as her.”

She thought for a moment. “I say we should go get some ice cream.”

“You’re gonna get fat.” Jonghyun said as he poked her belly. “All that ice cream, they don’t want fat models you know.”

She rolled her eyes as she waved a hand in the air. “Whatever, let me go change and I’ll come back then we can leave.” After getting a nod she ran off.

Jaehyo looked at Zico as he put some things into his bag. “I’m gonna go get dressed, STAY here Zico.”

Zico waited a good minute before he got aggravated. “Forget waiting, I’ll get him first!” He made his way out the room and wandered the halls. “Now where is his dressing room?” After making a left and walking down to the end of a hall he found one of the doors marked Dressing Room and grinned. “Would you look at that Jaehyo, I found your dressing room all on my---“ Once he got the door opened he saw Alex standing there in her underwear looking through cloths. *Wow…*

Alex looked back at him and tilted her head as she covered herself up with a coat. “Can I help you Zico?”

He realized he was starring and snapped out of it. “I..i’m sorry! I was looking for Jaehyo’s room.”

“That would be down the hall to the right…this one is marked female.”

“No it isn’t…” Zico looked out and then blushed. On top of the door was a sign that reader FEMALE Dressing Room. “Would you look at that, I must have over looked it.”

She nodded, after a few second she put her hand to her head and shook it. “I understand your shocked and all but you’re gonna have to leave so I can get dressed.”

“R..right!” Zico said even more flustered then before. “Again I am sorry about this.”

“Yeah.” She said as he left and closed the door, she lifted and eyebrow and took off the coat as she looked in the mirror. “I wonder if he saw it…” She turned around to look at her lower back which had a long scare on it. “Nah, if he did he would have asked about it to try and ease the awkward mood.”

Zico stood by the door as the image went through his head, from that one little moment he was able to see that she was indeed a female but also caught a glimpse of a scare she had. “That didn’t look like any accidental scare…I wonder what happened to her.” He turned to knock but then put his hand down. “Why the hell is my heart beating fast all of a sudden…I better get going.”

Alex smirked as she walked over to Jonghyun and Key. “So you guys actually waited…Key is understandable but Jonghyun I’m shocked! Don’t you have a super-hot girlfriend you should be out and about with?”

Jonghyung laughed as he looked at his watch. “Let’s head out and go before she calls me and I can’t treat you to ice cream.”

She nodded as she grabbed the guys hands. “Well then hyungs, let’s go!”

Zico watched them leave and gave an annoyed expression. “It’s doing it again…”

“What’s doing what?” Jaehyo asked as he snuck up behind him.

“Nothing Jaehyo…let’s head out of here.”

Jaehyo watched him walk away in deep thought and shrugged. “He seems to be thinking hard…oh well.”

The next day Amber, Alex, Jonghyun and Key decided they would hang out at the park togeather. Block B happened to be there as well playing basketball, when Zico noticed them he missed the shot and got yelled at by his team mates. Alex smiled as she hugged Amber from behind. “AMBER!” She shouted out loud.

Amber laughed as she looked at her. “ALEX!”

Key laughed as he clapped his hands. “Okay guys let’s get this started.” He pressed play on his iPod and they began rapping.

Zico couldn’t make out what they were saying but was curious. “Maybe I should go over there…”

“Focus!” B-Bomb said as he looked at Zico, he followed his gaze and gave a confused look. “Why are you looking at them?”

Taeil looked as well as he smiled. “ So I take it we know for a fact she does like guys…come on Zico where already down some point. Focus on the game not them.”

P.O. stood by Zico and shook his head. “Don’t forget how the game it played Zico…a players biggest mistake is losing the game.”