The Performance of A Life Time

Be My Tomboy!

~The Performance of A Life Time~

Alex smiled as she bowed to some of the other performers, everyone was walking around trying to get things ready. She went to a corner and took out her phone. “20 missed calls and 10 texts, all from Zico. What is he trying to do annoy the hell out of me.”

“Alex!” Sulli called as she ran over. “Let’s go with the others and watch the performances.” She dragged Alex along who smiled and nodded.

Zico looked at his friends as they worked on the song. “Were running out of time guys!”

P.O looked at him through the shades he was wearing. “Calm down…we got this so don’t worry.”

Kyung nodded as he wrote down some more stuff. “The key to everything is patience.”

“Done!” Jaehyo called as he looked at them. “Now to practice.”

“No time.” Taewoon said as he came in the room. “We need to move out now.”

“Now we have coming to the stage F(x)!” The announcer said.

Krystal smiled and looked at Alex. “Have fun out there.”

Amber and Alex shared a handshake and a grin. “Let’s show the other guys here how it’s done.”

Alex watched them perform and sighed. *If I leave now I won’t be able to see these guys again…* She looked behind her and saw the guys playing around as well. *Or them…but there my family….*

LA LA ireoke chA~ chA chA ro AH~!

Shinnandagoya~ lacha lacha tata

Noraereul ttara momdo ttara ga Now everybody,

Neomu shwipji dadeul joha Baby~

LA LA ireoke chA~ chA chA ro AH~!

Shinnandago ya~ lacha lacha tata

Noraereul ttara sumdo ttara shwio Now everybody,

Neomu shwipji nareul ttara Baby~

Alex smiled as she walked out on stage, passing by Amber she gave her a high five.

Hey!

Let the music be your guide,

Cuz, ain’t nothin’ better than this beat

F(x) comin through so make some room!

My girl Amber gonna steal your heart with ease, cuz her swag is like no other,

I like the way this song goes, it’s got a brand new beat and an a hot sound

So let me hear you sing La Cha Ta Ta!

She moved to the back and danced as Amber moved to the front.

Just move to the beat

It ain't that hard

Heat's rising up

Party's just begun

You don't have to be afraid, I'll show you how

Say it with me now LA chA TA TA

Going all night so live it up

Go with the music and have some fun

Alex motioned for Amber to move forward and they both finished it off.

Put it on repeat

This is how we groove

Come on everybody

Show them how we do

After doing another handshake they both moved to the back and fished it off with a nice pose. The crowed cheered and clapped for the girls, they went off stage to be greeted by the guys.

“Well done.” Minho said as he gave everyone a hug.

“Noona you did good, too bad you’re gonna leave.” Taemin said as  he looked at Alex.

Alex smiled as she shook her head. “I decided to stay with Amber and her parents.”

“Really?” Key and Amber said.

“Next up is SHINee.”

“We need to go, we’ll talk to you guys later.” Jonghyun said as he pulled Taemin away and the others followed.

Before they could make it to the stage all the lights went out, and someone started playing music.

This one goes South

 

We on the Block

We gotta rock

We gonna make it hot (make it hot)

Notice

We on the Block (we on the block)

We gotta rock (we gotta rock)

We gonna make it hot

Alex  knew that voice anywhere and made her way from the back to the crowd. The lights came on and Zico and his friends were up there.

[Jaehyo]

Jeomjeom keojineun beat ppalajineun drum

Hyeollanhan jomnyeongbiche banjjagineun mireobol

[B-Bomb]

Shikkeureoun mudaewi chumchuneun geunyeo

Cheoncheonhi dagagamyeon eodironga sarajyeo

[U-Kwon]

Hey baby naegero (naegero) gakkaiwa (gakkaiwa)

Ni chingudeul da jibe bonae

[Jaehyo]

Hey baby naegewa (naegewa) nae soneuljaba

Ibami neol gidarinikka

[Taeil]

Deo isang gyeondilsu eopseo

Nae nunen neobakke anboyeo girl dance tonight

Deo isang jujeo hajima

Jigeum isungan buteoneun nado naega aniya

Zico looked around for her and then pointed, Taewoon put the spot light on her and his friends cornored her so she couldn’t move.

[Zico]

I like the way you move STOP

Eodigani girl STOP

Mallijima Don’t STOP

[Kyeong] Neol wonhae mami mami mami

[Zico]

Geudaero momchwo geogi STOP

Eodigani girl STOP

Mallijima Don’t STOP

[Kyeong] Neol wonhae mami mami mami

[Zico] Geudaero momchwo geogi STOP

Zico then stepped up and his friends stood behind him. “Alex, if you really want to go to America I want you to know that I love you! I only did the stupid bet so I could have an excuse to keep hanging out with you but now I realize that it doesn’t matter to me what my friend or anyone else think about me liking you. I want you to be my tomboy! SNSD members have nothing against you!”

Alex looked around at the people starring and then looked up at Zico. “Face it Zico, you and me don’t go together so leave me alone already!”

He jumped off of the stage and walked over to her. “I’m willing to give it a shot and give you my heart…can you give me yours?” She staid quiet and Zico took that as his chance to kiss her.

Alex pulled back and looked at him. “Last chance…”

Zico smirked and nodded, he pulled her in for another kiss.

Taemin looked from the sidelines. “Noona!” He went to go get her but Minho wrapped his arm around his neck. “Hyung! Let go!”

“Not so fast kid…leave them alone will you?”

Amber looked over at Jaehyo who gave her a thumbs up, she nodded. “Still cheesy but I’ll accept this one.”

Taewoon watched from the lighting room and sat down in the chair with a sigh. “This was a lot of work.”

Someone busted into the room. “There he is! You broke in, get him.”

Taewoon looked back and hopped out the rooms window down into the audience. “Block B! Let’s head out!” Zico looked as security came in.

“See you later then okay babe?” He waved as he ran off with his friends, brother and his brothers friends.

Luna wrapped an arm around Amber and smiled. “So then that’s the guy Key told us about…not bad.”

Alex blushed as she looked away. “S…Shut up!” She laughed as the performances went on.