Everyone’s Dates

Be My Tomboy!

~Everyone’s Dates~

Amber sighed as she sat next to Alex in the café. “I don’t see why your making me take him to the stupid dance! I don’t want to go in the first place!”

“Listen, I’m gonna need you there to help be the barrier, to top it off I need Jonghyun, Key, Taemin, Minho, and Onew to come and help me out. See Taemin is going to help me make my escape with Onew hyung. Minho, Jonghyun and Key are supposed to help you make sure I get away safe. Key said he won’t come unless he is invited and you know why I can’t ask him.”

Amber thought about it and then let out another sigh. “All this trouble for one guy….I liked things better when you swore to never help out a guy who wasn’t your friend. Sheesh, now I have to pick out something to wear. Zico didn’t even ask you yet! How do you know he will?”

She smiled as she rested her head on her palm. “Because he told Jaehyo he would…but he can’t really be trusted now can he…Zico I mean.”

“Why not? He seems like he likes you.”

“But guys are good at playing pretend. We have been around guys long enough to know that haven’t we?” Alex tilted her head and then laughed. “Doesn’t really matter though, after prom things can go back to normal…”

“When have things ever been normal?” Amber questioned just as Key walked in, once he spotted then she went back into moppy mood. “Too bad he’s not the type of guy to be late.”

Alex laughed at her comment as Key sat down. “Alright guys, what do you need me for?”

“What? Where you busy?” Amber asked.

“Not at all, I was helping Jonghyun with one of his current girl situations. If you guys didn’t call and ask me to meet up with you I would have been stuck in that awkward situation for longer then I really needed. Anyways what is it that you needed to ask me Amber?”

Amber paused for a second and then sighed. “Go to the prom with me.”

“Are you asking or telling me?”

“A bit of both…LISTEN IT’S A YES OR NO QUESTION KIBUM HYUNG SO DON’T BE SUCH AN IDIOT AND TELL ME YOUR ANSWER ALREADY!” She yelled as she looked at Alex who was trying not to laugh. “It isn’t funny! This is your fault.”

“Sure.”

“What?” She looked back at Key. “Did you just say….sure?”

“Yes I did…you guys must really need my help if you’re asking. Can I ask why you want to do this Alex?”

“Because I feel like I need to help out.”

The next day Alex, Amber, and Jaehyo sat in class talking. “So Jaehyo who are you taking?” She asked with a smile.

“Someone from my history class…she’s really nice.”

“So he gets a nice girl and I get Key hyung? Something is so wrong here, if he is gonna help why not pick out his date?”

“It’s simple Amber my dear, all he has to do is make sure all the right people are at the right place at the right time.”

The teacher walked in and the class got quiet, as he began to write some stuff on the board Zico walked in and stood in the front by him. “Glad you could make it Jiho…now go take your seat.”

“Sir, I have something to say first.” He turned to the class and scanned the room for Alex, once his eyes spotted her he smirked. “There…”

The girls smiled. “Zico oppa!”

“Shhhh, he’s gonna make an announcement.”

“Wonder if he has a date to prom.”

Zico pointed to Alex. “Park Alex stands up please.” Alex looked around confused and stood up. “Now I want you to listen and not say one word unitl I finish.”

“Zico what are you----“

“Just quiet down and listen.” After clearing his throat Zico grinned and began rapping.

 Mareun chehyeonge jom jageun ki

Jogeuman eolgure budeureoun meoritgyeol

Neol gatgo sipeo tto ango sipeo

Everywhere neol yeope dugo sipeo

Eoneu nuga neol yokhaedo

Areumdaume ttareun daegail ppun

Geureon geon singyeongsseul pillyo eobtji

You and I just fall in love

All night long

 

Nan niga jeil joha

Niga jeil yeppeo

Jinaganeun gotgot maeryeogi da heulleo

Niga jeil joha neo hanamyeon dwae

Gaseume saegyeodwo

Niga sesangeseo jeil sojunghae

(AN: I know it’s Beast song but I’m sure you know after reading my made up rap in the other chapter that my raps so I need to borrow them from now on.)

He looked into her eyes and smiled. “I like you and only you, please go to the prom with me.”

Alex looked at him and then raised an eyebrow. “I was told you like girls not guys…last time I checked in your eyes I was a guy. Face it Zico, a tomboy like me and a guy like you don’t belong togeather.”

“But I like you just the way you are…my beautiful tomboy.” He laughed as bit. “Sorry it took me so long to realize it.”

“Fine, I’ll go to the prom with you.” He walked over to her and hugged her, it took a second before she hugged him back. *Who told you to say such things? You are really smooth Zico.*

“Awwww…” The girls chorused.

“Cheesy…” Amber said bluntly with a roll of her eyes. “Real cheesy.”

Jaehyo watch the scene and sighed. *You really are an idiot Zico!*

“Ahem!” The teacher cleared his throat and hit Zico upside the back of his head. “Now that your done with your antics how about sitting down and keeping quiet.”

“Ow!” Zico rubbed the back of his head and sat down. “Why am I the only one to get hit?”

“Because you where the one who interrupted.” He said as he took his place in the front of the class again.

Zico passed Amber Alex’s phone and she gave it to Alex. *How did he get this.*

She got a text from him and read it.

You left it in my car…I didn’t know how to give it back. Sorry it took so long.

-Zico

Better late then never, didn’t look like my umma was gonna let me get a new one anytime soon anyways. Now stop being rude and texting in class.

-Alex

She heard Zico laugh in the back and put her phone away. *Why are guys so hard to read…no matter how much guy features I have I still can’t figure them out.*