SHINee

Be My Tomboy!

~SHINee~

Zico sighed as he waited in front of a school, he checked the time and got aggravated. “How long does this stupid school last?!” He turned his back with a frustrated sigh. “I should just quite!”

“Your noon’s friend aren’t you?”

“Ah!” He jumped at the sound of a sudden cheery voice, after turning around he was greeted by five guys. The one who spoke to him smiled at him. “Your all Alex’s close friends right?”

Taemin nodded as he tilted his head. “Is there something you need from us?”

“I was wandering if---“

“Ignore him Taemin!” Jonghyun said as he walked over to the boy and flicked him in the head. “Did you forget that this guy is public enemy number one?”

“You mean Amex enemy number one.” Onew pointed out from the back.

“What did you just call me?!” Zico said as he went to step up to Onew but Minho stepped in his way.

“He didn’t call you anything. Amex is what the guys in school called Alex and Amber when they all thought they were dating.”

“Amex? So they called them a disease?”

“It’s better than Alber!” Key said as he shuddered at the thought. “To think I would have been known as umma Alber when I was around them.”

“Back to business.” Jonghyun stated as he looked at Zico. “What the hell do you want? Personally I don’t like you, and I don’t get why Alex started liking you but once she is over all that life will go back to normal so make what you want quick before I lose my patience.”

“Your so mean!” Taemin whined as he looked at him. “Besides he did help her out before!”

Minho pulled Taemin’s cheeks and shook his head. “Maybe YOU should stay out of this one!”

Taemin tried to break free. “Minho hyung…you’re hurting me…”

Zico looked at Jonghyun, both having an unknown starring contest. “I want you guys tell me how to get her to speak to me again.”

“What?”

“I was a jerk before…the best way to a girl is through her friends. I want you guys to help me make things up to her.”

Key stepped up and began to talk. “You do know that Alex cant---“ Jonghyun put his hand up in front of Key’s face to silence him. “Either you move the hand Jonghyun or I take it off.” Jonghyun did as told and Key rolled his eyes. “All you had to do was tell me to be quiet.”

“If you really want to make things up to Alex you need to hang out with us.”

“What?!” Zico said in confusion. “Why would I hang out with you guys? First off you’re an arrogant , the other guys name is freaking Key and he acts like a chick on occasions, you have big bug eyed dude who likes to molest the younger guy.”

Minho looked up at him. “I didn’t do anything wrong.”

Taemin finally pushed his hands away. “Actions speak louder than words hyung…now my cheeks hurt.”

“The little one gives off this kindergarten aura and the other guy gives me this strange feeling that makes me want to go eat chicken! No way am I hanging out with people like you!”

With a shrug Jonghyun began to walk away. “Well then good luck trying to get her to forgive you on your own. She listens to what we say so if we give her word that were all cool with you she would be as well.” The others laughed as they followed him.

Zico thought for a moment before he sighed. “F..fine! I’ll hang out with you guys….but only for today!”

“Fine then, come on and ride with me. First up we need to go and pick up a few things for a party I’m having later.”

Zico followed them with his head hung low. *Why do I get the feeling I’m being coned?*

SHINee and Zico went all over getting snacks, drinks, balloons. Zico ended up carrying there dry cleaning, helping set up for the party, cooking the food. At some point Taemin dragged him to the park to play a game of tag with him and Key who wasn’t happy to get dragged along. In attempt to escape the guys Zico ran up the stared in Jonghyun’s house and entered the first room, it happened to be Jonghyun’s.

“This room is more messy then mines!” There where clothes scattered about, the picture on his dresser caught his eyes. When he picked it up he saw Alex with long hair, she wore a skirt and a sleevless shirt that showed off her girly features, Amber wore her usual style with her short hair. All the guy where in it but there was one more guy, he wasn’t as big as Minho but he wasn’t as small as Taemin, he had short black hair and brown eyes. The guy had his arm around Alex and he was staring at her. “Who is that?”

“That’s another one of our friends…Jay. He…died.”

He looked back at Key and then back at the picture. “What was his relationship with her?”

Key smiled as he thought back on things. “He really like her, she liked him as well. After she met him she started dressing more girly and let her hair stay longer.  I’ll let you in on a secret…he’s the one that Alex tried to save that day. Jonghyun is a compulsive liar, when he told you the story he made it seem like a stranger but we all knew who it was. Neither of them ever confessed to each other…after he died Alex went back to dressing the way she used to, she cut her hair and didn’t really hang out much.”

Key picked up the picture and shrugged. “That’s why were so protective of her. Truth be told I don’t really know you enough to know you’re a bad person. But we don’t want her getting hurt anymore then she already has been.”

Zico nodded as he looked down. *So that’s the guy…*

“One more secret…” Key said as he began to leave. “Jonghyun doesn’t like people in his room, if he finds you in here he’s gonna tape you up to a street sign in the .”

Zico laughed as Key left. “Yeah right…wait a second…I don’t know him well enough to know if he is lying or telling the truth.” With wide eyes Zico quickly snuck out of the room and went downstairs.

Key laughed as he watched from the hall. “Babo…he believes anything…”

Jonghyun smiled at the newly decorated house and then looked at Zico who came from upstairs. “What where you doing upstairs?”

Zico looked at him and then looked away. “I was in the bathroom…someone was in the one down here and I had to take a serious leak.”

“Too much info dude, anyways thanks for the help today. I’ll be sure to call up Alex and tell her you’re not that bad and to give you a second chance.”

Zico nodded as he looked at him. “I’m glad she has friends like you.”

Taemin popped up out of nowhere. “Really? What’s with the change in attitude dude?”

“You need to stop sneaking up on people!!” He said frustrated as he rolled his eyes. “I’m out of here!” With a slam of the door Zico left the house, before he could leave the walk way Alex and Amber walked up. “Alex…”

She looked at him confused. “What are you doing here?”

“I came to hang out with your friend…what is there group called again?”

“SHINee…” Amber said as she looked at him. “Why would you hang out with them?”

“Jonghyun told me that if I was friends with them Alex would forgive me.”

“Really?” Alex asked in disbelief, when Zico nodded her and Amber broke out into laughter. “They lied to you Zico.”

“What?”

“I don’t care if they like the people I talk to or not…there don’t have a say in the matter.”

Amber pointed at him. “They tricked you.”

Zico glared back at the door, and then he went to leave in rage. “Hey Zico!” Alex shouted, he stopped and looked back. “I forgive you…so don’t let them trick you again babo!”

Amber wiped the tears from her eyes. “Let’s hurry inside.” She pulled Alex away.

Zico smiled as she disappeared into the house. “Well in a way it did work…guess there’s no point in trying to get back at those guys.” As he walked down the street he took out Alex’s phone. *Now how to return this?*