Zico's Twin

Be My Tomboy!

~Zico’s Twin?!~

Alex sat on top of the roof with a pout. “I can’t stand Zico!” She looked down to the ground where the kids were beginning to leave, she stayed up there the whole day to avoid Zico and his crew. “Great! I ended up missing the whole school day, and my phone is still missing!” *Talk about a bad day…*

Zico sighed as he sat in his car, he was still in the school’s parking lot but the other Block B members where long gone. “This is stupid! There is no reason I should be feeling bad about any of this! I’m only doing this for Jaehyo and her, why is she so upset anyways?” *It was a quick kiss.* He heard something moving in the back of the car, he noticed the red phone right away and sighed.  “I never gave her phone back…” He looked at it and noticed a a bunch of missed calls and text messages.

“Who knew she was so popular?” He looked through her text messages.

Hey, Amber told us about that kids change in personality. Sorry guys can be such jerks!

-Sulli

If you come by the old place every once in a while I have a boy who can get your mind right off the kid who hurt your feelings. Amber told us all and we aren’t to happy about some stranger abusing your emotions. Call me!

-Luna

Alex! We need you back at SM, Minho has been going around stealing your mad rapping skills thunder. We need someone to put him in his place, plus the Minnie has been asking about you. ~_^ Make sure you give Taemin a call!”

-Krystal

Long time no talk, how are you?

-Victoria

Noona!!! Give me a name and an address and I’ll come right over there and beat up the guy who is messing with your heart! TT__TT I can’t take my noona being sad. Come on and visit so I can cheer you up.

-Taemin

Yo, if you don’t give a specific someone a call I will hunt you down and kill you! He won’t shut up!

-Minho

Hey, just checking up on you. Text me back when you get this!

-Onew

Don’t worry about Zico, he’ll realize what he’s missing.

-Key

Hey babe, Amber called me and said what happened. I told you not to try and ask that guy out. Just forget about him.

-Jonghyun

The last message is what caught his attention. “She…she was gonna ask me out?!” He looked around in panic. *Why would she do that?* There was a knock on his window and in panic he tossed the phone under the seat. Once he turned to the side he let out a sigh of relief, it was only B-Bomb. “Dude what are you doing here?”

After the window was all the way down he laughed. “What where you doing in here that got you so scared when I knocked? Anyways I came to make sure you left the school, looks like you didn’t.”

“I was just about to…” He looked ahead and saw Alex looking around the ground. “What is she doing?”

“I was wandering the same thing so I went to ask her. She told me she was looking for her lost phone.”

Zico glanced down at the seat and then shook his head. “Get in, I’ll give you a ride to the usual spot.” B-Bomb nodded and got in the passenger seat, as they drove by Alex Zico couldn’t help but look at her. *Could that sad expression be because of what I said or the phone…was she really going to ask me out?*

Alex sat on the ground in defeat. “It’s gone for good…I’ll have to buy a new one.”

“Noona!”

“Taemin’s voice…” She lay back onto the ground and sighed. “Wonder why I hear his voice.”

“Noona!” There was a shadow blocking the sun and when she opened her eyes she was greeted with his smile. “Why haven’t you called me or texted me?!”

Alex tilted her head and sat up. “What are you doing here?”

“She’s not happy to see me, I told you hyung!” He said as he looked back at Minho. “Noona no longer loves me!”

Minho looked over at her and smiled. “We heard you need some cheering up so tonight where going clubbing!”

“C..clubbing?”

Jonghyun smirked as her looked at her. “You never had a problem with sneaking in before!”

“You have no say in this!” Key said with a smile. “And don’t worry, Key umma will protect you tonight!”

“What about Amber and the girls?”

“They are gonna meet us there. Now let’s go get you ready to have fun!”

Zico looked smiled as he danced with some girls. *Nothing gets your mind off of things better then hanging out at a club!* He looked over at Jaehyo who was sitting down. “He must still be upset that he can’t contact Alex.”

B-Bomb was next to him and laughed. “Looks to me like he doesn’t have to worry about that anymore.” He pointed to the entrance where Alex entered with a group of guys.

Zico got upset once he saw them and stormed over to Jaehyo. “Hey Jaehyo looks who just showed up!” He pointed and Jaehyo looked with a smile. “What are you smiling for, she’s with a group of guys.”

“She’s dressed normally.”

“Forget that!” Zico said as he looked at him. “Let’s go interfere.”

“Why would we do that? YOU hurt her feelings today so chances are those guys are friends from her old school who came to cheer her up.”

*Why does she know so many dudes?!*

Alex smiled as she met up with the girls, after many hugs and hi’s she grabbed Amber’s hand. “Come with me to the bathroom!”

Amber laughed and nodded. “As always!”

On their way there Alex bumped into a big dude. “I’m so sorry!” She looked up at him and then frowned. “Zico?”

“Zico? I’m Junhyung, you are?”

“I’m…Alex…”

“Junhyung who’s the girls?” Doo Joon said as he looked at the two over Junhyung’s shoulder. “They look pretty cool.”

Amber looked at them. “Excuses us.”

“Not so fast.” Junhyung said as he blocked there path. “Why not make up bumping into me with a dance?”

“No thanks…I need to get going.” As she went to leave he grabbed her hand.

“Come on I don’t---“

“Let her go!”

She turned her head to see Zico, his hand was now around Junhyung’s wrist. “Zico…” She looked at Junhyung. “Twins?!”

“No way!” Zico shouted at her and then focused back on Junhyung. “Let her go now Junhyung before things take a turn for the worse.”

Junhyung did as told and laughed. “I’ll see you around.” He said to Alex as Amber pulled her away. Zico and Junhyung starred at each other. "I can't believe she thought you where my twin..."

"Leave her alone..."

"What do you mean?"

"I know how you are, she's off limits so don't touch her, on second though don't even think about her."

"Why, are you two togeather?" He laughed at Zico's silence. "Figures, a girl like her wouldn't fall for someone like you."

"As if...your one to talk! Besides she already does."

"Then how about a bet!" Doo Joon said with a smile.

"I bet you 250 you couldn't get her to like you and admit her feeling for you."

Zico thought for a moment and then sighed. "How will you know when she admits to it?"

He thought before he grinned. "Let's see, your school has a prom coming up right? She has to admit to it there out loud."

"Deal..."

Junhyung laguhed as he waved. "Until then my friend."

Zico watched him leave and sighed. "Crap...why did I open my big mouth?!" He looked around for Alex and sighed. "How stupid." *This is why P.O. said don't fall for her, how can I use her to get money without her finding out and hating me for good?* He thought as he rubbed his head.