Let The Games Begin

Be My Tomboy!

~Let the Games Begin~

Zico and the guys watched Amber and Alex standing by the back of the school, they looked like they were singing or something. “I still say there not girls.” Taeil said as he watched them. “If they are then someone should tell them so they can know how they’re supposed to dress. I bet they would look pretty in girl cloths.”

“Things have gotten boring around here…” P.O. said as he looked at the guys. “I have an idea, how about one of us see if we can get the light haired one to fall for us and change up the way she acts and dresses. Let’s see if we can turn her into a full on girl.”

B-Bomb thought and then nodded. “Shouldn’t be too hard…but who is gonna be the one to do it?”

Taeil looked over at Jaehyo. “I vote Jaehyo since he seems to like the new girl.”

Jaehyo looked at him clearly annoyed as he shook his head. “No way! I don’t find playing with a girls feelings fun and I refuse to be part of that.” He stood up and looked back at his friends. “Remember guys, all fun comes to an end. Oh and when females get hurt they hurt back.”

Zico watched him walk away and rolled his eyes. “He’s a big party pooper…”

“Fine then…we’ll have to make a bet then.” Taeil said with a grin. “I bet you she gets that her and Zico get in an argument by the end of the day.

Zico looked at him shocked. “Why does it have to be me?!”

“Because you and her spent her whole first day here going at each other’s throats!” Yukwon pointed out as he looked at Taeil. “I bet they will as well.”

“Well I bet we won’t!” Zico said as he looked at Alex and Amber laugh. *I mean she said we could start over so that means no fighting right?*

B-Bomb grinned as he shook his head. “Sorry Zico but I think you guys will…hard to believe that after the volleyball hit she is gonna be nice to you.” Kyung and P.O. nodded in agreement as the first bell rung.

“Fine then.” Zico said as he stood up. “And once I win I get to choose which one of you has to be the guy to try and take on the challenge of changing her.” The guys nodded and Zico stormed off. “Like they’re gonna beat me…all I got to do is make sure me and her don’t talk at all, that should be easy.”

Amber and Alex sat in their normal seats talking. “I’m telling you Amber that rap back there was great.”

“I don’t know, it still seemed a bit week. I’m gonna have to improve on my wording for it just a bit more you know.”

Alex thought for a minute. “Like adding smaller words in the next one…”

She laughed as she nudged her. “I swear I don’t know how you made it this far in school.” Amber said as she shook her head. “I mean you have the same vocabulary as a five year old.”

Jaehyo sat down next to Alex and smiled as he looked at them. “Hey girls, what’s up?”

“Just talking about how unintelligent Alex has gotten over the years.”

She looked at him and grinned. “Ambers just mad because she doesn’t like her rap she came up with earlier and is taking her anger out on me.”

Jaehyo laughed as he ruffled Alex’s hair. “You two are too cute.”

“The new girls are getting close with Jaehyo oppa.” One girl in the class whispered.

“Probably because there one of the guys…”

“Jaehyo hyung, you’re really popular here aren’t you?” Alex asked as she looked at the girls starring.

“I guess…although Zico has always been a bit more popular than me. All the girls call me oppa, you should give it a shot Alex.”

She shook her head and then looked at him. “See in America we just called people by their names, I’m not used to using such words to address guys. I like hyung better though.”

Amber nodded as she looked at him. “Besides hyung, so many kids here are still confused about our gender, I want to see how long it will last.”

“You two sure are weird.” He said with a chuckled as the teacher came in and stood in front of the class.

“Alright guys, sorry I’m late but I had some car troubles. Let’s get started on work right away.”

Zico walked in a few seconds after and bowed. “Sorry I’m late.” Without an excuse he walked to his desk behind Jaehyo. As the students got to work he watched Jaehyo and Amber help Alex who couldn’t read the text books too well seeing as she was good at reading Hangul. *How is she gonna get anywhere in life here if she can’t read on her own? Is that why she sticks so close to Amber? Poor Jaehyo is too nice and always wants to help.* Alex looked back at Zico and smiled, he rolled his eyes and got to work. *Remember no fighting.*

“Hyung I still don’t get it! Math as a first class of the day !” Alex complained as she tossed her head down.

Jaehyo looked at her with a small frown. “I’m trying to explain it the best I can. Zico isn’t all to great at math either.”

She looked back at him from her resting head. “Hyung…you’re not good at math either?”

Zico looked over at her and lifted an eyebrow. “Who told you that?” Amber looked at Jaehyo and Zico rolled his eyes. “No I’m not too good at math.”

“Maybe we could help each other.”

“No way, I have better things to do.”

Alex pouted as she looked away. “Fine…”

*When she pouts it brings out her girly features, and she isn’t as much of a tomboy as Amber. But do they really have to go so far as to call us hyung?*

“Oh my god, the new pictures of Jaehyo oppa are out in the new Ulzzang magazine!” One of the girls said as she showed it to her friends around the desk.

Zico caught sight of it and noticed a girl in on the back of it, she had light brown hair, but she was wearing a skirt and shirt. *That can’t be who I think it is…* He looked over at Alex who laughed with Jaehyo and Amber. “No way…that girl looks way prettier than her.”

As the day went by Zico found it getting harder and harder not to argue with Alex, no matter what guy she was addressing she either called him hyung or sunbae, when they girls went to run laps for gym instead of play soccer with the guys her and Amber decided to play soccer. It started feeling like the a force was working against him and he didn’t like it one bit. It got down to the last few seconds of school and he let out a sigh of relief.

“I’m basically the winner here…”

Taeil looked at him. “Wow, you actually where able to go all day without a single fight.”

B-Bomb sighed as he shook his head. “Great, now he picks who has to do all the work.”

“Yeah and I choose---“

Just them someone ran down the hallway and bumped into him, all of his things hit the ground along with the person. “Dude, watch where you’re going!” He started picking up his things.

“Sorry about that hyung…”

He looked over and saw Alex. “Why am I not surprised! Don’t tell me aside from the fact that your gender confused you also are an attraction for accidents.”

She looked at him and scrunched up her nose. “I said I was sorry sheesh…”

Jaehyo helped her up and looked at Zico. “Calm down will you?”

“This is my calm face.” He pointed to her. “It doesn’t stay like this when she is around.”

“I’ve only known you for two days!” Alex yelled at him as she got upset. “All you do is bad mouth me and I’m getting sick of it. So much for a clean slate huh?”

“That’s because you keep getting on my nerves!”

Just then the bell rung and Taeil smiled. “Bingo.”

Zico looked over at him and then at Alex. “You have got to be kidding me! The day basically already ended, so I was a few seconds ealy.”

B-Bomb laughed ash he shook his head. “A bets a bet.”

Alex bowed to Jaehyo and ran off, he looked at Zico. “You didn’t even ask to see if she was okay.”

“Doesn’t matter now!” Yukwon said as he looked at him. “He lost the bet which means he has to get her to fall for him.

“Dammit!” Zico ruffled his hair in aggravation.

P.O. looked at him with a serious expression. “Let’s lay one rule down….DON’T FALL IN LOVE WITH THE TOMBOY!”

“Like I would ever!” He rolled his eyes as he headed for the exit to catch up with Alex. “Can’t believe I have to chase after her.” When he left the school he notices her and Amber leaving the front gates. “Alex!”

Just as he was getting close her noticed two other guys walk over to them, they didn’t look like they went to there school. “Jonghyun hyung, Key hyung!” Alex called as she hugged the two guys.

 

“Hey Alex I think someone just called you.” The one with the weird hair said.

Alex looked back at Zico and frowned as he walked over. “What now?”

“I was wander if you wanted to go get something to eat…”

The guy put his arm around her. “So you wanna take my girl out to get something to eat?”

“Y..your girk?” He asked shocked.

Amber laughed as she pushed Jonghyun. “Stop lying, she isn’t even your girl.”

“No thanks hyun, I’m going to see some old friends today. Maybe next time.”

Another guy grabbed her hand and pulled her along. “Onward to Jonghyun’s car.”

“Key hyung don’t pull me.”

Amber and Jonghyun walked away as they goofed off with each other, for some reason Zico was a bit upset. *She said no to me…* “I don’t think I like those two guys that much…” He smirked as he watched the car drive off. “Well then Alex…Let the games begin…” With that said he walked away.