Junhyung Vs Zico

Be My Tomboy!

~Junhyung Vs Zico~

Alex stretched as she walked down the street, she had her ear phones in her ears causing her to be unaware of her surrounds. “Yo, check check check out this brand new sound! We’re gonna start by bringing new faces, faces? Face it, them other ones out there can make it, take it! It’s ours to give and we’ll be able to make it, without giving you what you, instead we give you what you need! That’s me! A L EX, best female rapper in town, I’ll take all the others down you can’t stop me now, cuz when the beat flow it’s my time to show the world what I have to bring!” She was randomly rapping.

“Hey Alex!” Junhyung called as he saw her from the opposite side of the street, he was with his crew. “Alex!”

Yo Seob laughed. “She’s ignoring you dude.”

He punched Yo Seob in the arm and nodded his head towards her. “You come with me and be my man okay?”

“But that hurt!” He whined as Junhyung recklessly pulled him across the busy street.

Alex stopped walking when she felt a hand on her shoulder, as a reflex she sent the person flying over her shoulder and turned to see a slightly scared unfamiliar face. “Who are?”

“J..Junhyung’s friend…”

“Who?” She asked again as she took out her earphones.

“Ow…” Junhyung said from his new resting place on the ground. “A little help here.”

Alex looked down and nodded. “Oh you’re his friend…” She helped him up and smiled as she watched him dust himself off. “Welp I would say sorry but I just taught you an important lesson.”

“That is?”

“Don’t sneak up on a girl who isn’t paying attention.”

Yo Seob laughed as he looked at her. “I think I like you already.”

“So what brings you two here? I’ve never really seen you guys around here before, except the day I was visited before school.”

Junhyung looked around and then smiled. “I was actually looking for Block B…I need to talk some things over with Zico.”

“Zico? I haven’t seen him since last night. If you want I can give him a call when I get to my friend’s house and tell him that you were searching for him.”

“What the hell are you doing talking to her?!”

“That won’t be necessary.”  Junhyung said as he looked at him. “There you are Zico.”

Zico grabbed him the shirt and dragged him into the nearest ally, he pushed him into a fence and glared at him. “What are you doing talking to Alex?”

“I was just saying hi to her…sheesh no need to get so angry. Besides it’s not like your girlfriend said go away.”

“I’m not his girlfriend.” Alex said as her and Yo Seob walked over to them. “What do you two think you doing?! You have no reason to fight so I suggest you guys calm down!”

Zico looked back at her. “Did he say anything to upset you? Did he try and hurt you?”

“Junhyung was just talking to me, this is my second time speaking with him and he seems nice.”

“Nice?”

Junhyung laughed. “Where you afraid I might say something that would make her mad at you?”

“Shut up or I shut you up!”

“Maybe your hiding something from her.”

“That’s it!” Zico punched Junhyung in the face, his head turned to the side and he laughed.

“Didn’t I just say no fighting?” Alex shouted as she went to break it up.

Yo Seob held her back and shook his head. “Sometimes it’s the only way guys know how to settle things…take that away from them and they have no means finding peace.”

“What?”

“Basically I just said let them fight it out until someone is unable to fight. Then they won’t fight anymore.”

She looked passed him at the guys beating each other and shook her head. “No time for that crap! Someone is gonna end up seriously injured.” Alex stood by the two and got upset. “If you two don’t separate now I’m gonna end this myself!” After a second of waiting she grabbed both boys by the ears and pulled them apart.

“Ow! What the hell Alex!” Zico whined as he looked at her. “Let me go!”

Junhyung looked at him and nodded. “I think I actually agree with him this time! You have a tight grip!”

She released both boys and then looked at Yo Seob. “It’s best you take Junhyung home now…”

Yo Seob nodded as he walked over to Junhyung. “That girl sure is scary…” He whispered to him as they went to leave, Junhyung waved to Alex with a smile.

Alex looked at Zico’s beat up face and shook her head. “Boys will be boys…see you in school tomorrow.”

Zico watched her leave and he sighed. “I have a feeling Junhyung is gonna do anything to make sure I don’t get a chance to get that money…” He thought about it and sighed. “Then there is his part of the deal.” He staid quiet as he remembered there conversation at the club when they were alone.

“As for my end of the deal, if she admits nothing to you Zico…then you leave Block B and come join me and my guys.”

“You want me to be a member of Beast?”

“No, I want you to be Beast’s personal servant…got it?”

Zico sighed as he sat down by the fence. “If I don’t get her to confess to me then I have to work for them as a slave.” *The stupid prom is soon…*