New Students

Be My Tomboy!

~New Students~

Amber laughed as she watched the lady put makeup on Alex. “Alex, that sure is a lot of makeup.”

“Shut up! It’s only for the pictures.”

Someone walked in and looked at her. “Alex, there ready for you now.”

She nodded and stood up. “I’ll be right back Amber!” Alex bowed to the lady. “Thank you!” With a glance in the mirror she left the room and followed the other woman to the room the photo shoot was being held in. She looked at the photographer and smiled.

“Ah there you are. For today I need you to team up with Jaehyo over here.”

A guy with brownish hair stepped into view and looked at her. “Hey, I’m Jaehyo.”

“Alex…”

“Alex? American?”

“Partly…I’m Korean as well.”

He nodded and smiled. “Well then Alex from America let’s do well today.”

She nodded as they walked to the front. Alex was wearing a black long sleeve sweater shirt that read Rock Player for me, and some black skinnies with her keys hanging out. Jaehyo was wearing a black shirt and a white vest over it with black skinnies as well. The two had to be very close in the shoot and with Jaehyo’s kind smile Alex was put to ease about it fast. When the shoot was over both laughed as they walked to one of the dressing rooms.

“So how about I take you out to dinner?”

“That sounds nice but my friend is here as well.”

“Then I’ll take both of you ladies.”

As they entered the room Amber jumped into Alex’s face. “That took a long time you liar!”

Alex fell back by the surprise but was caught by strong arms. “Amber! You can’t keep popping up on me like that!”

Amber looked back at the guy and smirked. “So you go to work but you bring back a guy…looks like I’m going to have to call Jonghyun on someone.”

Alex rolled her eyes and stood up straight. “See if I care, you and your dino brothers  don’t scare anyone. Amber this is Jaehyo, Jaehyo this is Amber.”

He smiled and bowed. “It’s nice to meet you Amber, I was just suggesting to Alex that I take the two of you out to eat since it’s getting kind of late. My treat of course.”

“I’m game.” Amber said as she looked at her friend. “I mean think about it, by the time we get back to your house both your parents are gonna be sleep which means cold food for us. If we go to my home we might get a hot meal but then we have to talk to my parents about our day.”

Alex sighed as she nodded. “Fine…just stop complaining.”

Jaehyo laughed as the two girls began annoying each other, he took them out in his car and made sure to stop at a nice place. Once they were seated he looked at the two. “Order whatever you like on me.”

Amber was already scanning the menu and Alex bit her thumb nail. “I don’t know…this place looks nice, and expensive. How about I pay for me and Amber’s food?”

“No, I got it. I like buying pretty girls food.” Jaehyo said with a smile.

“Fine, but I owe you.” Alex said as Amber began showing her some foods.

Jaehyo smiled as he watched Alex, she was nodding as Amber began telling her what she thought was good. *She looks so cute…wonder how I should ask for her number.* As the group ate Jaehyo took the time to ask as many questions as he could and when they were done he stood. “Excuse me guys but I have to run to the bathroom real quick.”

The girls nodded as he left, Amber looked at Alex and grinned. “Looks like someone has a crush on you.”

“What?”

“He bought BOTH of us dinner and he doesn’t even know us, he kept asking you questions, and he wouldn’t take his eyes off of you. Face it this guy wants you.”

Alex rolled her eyes. “Whatever…maybe he just wants to be friend…”

“Yeah I doubt it…ten bucks says when he drops us off he asks for your number.”

“You got yourself a bet.” She said not wanting to back down from money.”

“Ready to go guys?” Jaehyo asked as he came back out, the girls nodded and he led the way. After following directions they made it to Alex’s house and when she got out to leave he rolled down the window and called to her. “Alex!”

She stopped and turned back to look at him. “Yes?”

He paused for a second before blushing a bit. “I was wandering if I could have your number…that way if I want to I can take you up on your offer.”

“Umm..okay…” After exchanging numbers he waved. Alex sighed as she turned to face a happy Amber. “Shut up!”

“No way! I told you so! Ten bucks for me!” Amber cheered with a fist pump, as Alex put her head down she laughed and ruffled her hair. “It’s okay little one. Now let’s head in so we can call Key hyung and talk to the boys!”

The next day the girls got a ride to their new school from Alex’s mom. “Thanks for the ride Lexi umma!” Amber said with a peace sign.

“Sure thing girls…have a great day!” She said with her bad Korean and drove off.

Alex shook her head as she pulled her headphones down over her neck. “Why does she always feel the need to try and speak Korean when she knows hers is bad.”

Both girls faced there new school as a bell rung and everyone rushed inside. “Well…we better get going.” Amber said with a smirk. “Show no fear and there won’t be any problems!”

Zico, Jaehyo, and Taeil where sitting in class talking while the teacher walked in late. “Alright guys, quite down, we have two new students today.”

“Hey guys, I’m Liu Amber!”

“I’m Park Alex.”

Jaehyo stopped mid sentence and turned around. *No way…* Once his eyes landed on Alex he smiled. “It’s her…”

The teacher nodded as he looked around. “Looks like the only two seats open is by Jaehyo…Jaehyo raise your hand please.”

Once his hand went in the air the girls started walking. “Why are they wearing the guys uniforms?”

“Don’t they know today isn’t uniform day?”

“Are you sure there girls?”

Alex sat took the seat next to Jaehyo and smiled. “We meet again huh Jaehyo?”

Zico snickered as he looked at her. “So you’re a girl?”

Amber was the first on defense and glared at him. “Got a problem with the way we look?”

Taeil laughed and shook his head. “No…we just didn’t know girls come like you guys. You two must be dating then.”

Jaehyo looked at them and shook his head. “Real mature guys.”

Alex rolled her eyes. “No need to worry Jaehyo, these two must be nervous because we pose a threat to their arrogant behavior.”

Zico looked at her annoyed. “I have never hit a girl before but I guess since you look like a man it wouldn’t really count now would it?”

“Try me big boy!” She said.

Zico stood up and got in her face, Amber got close just for Taeil to stand up forcing Jaehyo to play peace maker. “Come on guys.”

“You  five, do you need to leave the room to get your heads on straight?” The teacher asked annoyed.

“No sir…” Zico said as he gave Alex the up and down look. “Just making sure these GUYS know there place.”

“Zico stop bullying the new students and take your seat.”

Zico smirked and nodded. “Yes sir...” Everyone sat down as class started.

Jaehyo sighed as he looked between them. *Great…guess introducing her to my friends would be a big no….Zico you big hot head.*

Zico and Alex became enemies, Alex and Amber where the type of girls he hated the most. They acted tough and he didn’t like their attitude.  As for Amber and Alex they didn’t like how he thought he was in charge of things, and that look he always gave when he thought he was winning. At gym they were playing volleyball. Amber and Alex got serious once Zico made a couple of scores. Amber hit it up in the air.

“Get it Alex!”

Alex smirked as she went for it and hit it soft, she knew it was gonna go for Jaehyo. “There…”

Jaehyo smiled as he went for it and hit it up, Zico looked at Alex who looked at Amber and spiked it on her. “That’ll teach them.”

“Alex!” Jaehyo and Amber called.

She turned around right at the ball smacked her dead in her face, she fell to the ground. “Alex!” Amber ran over to her with worry. “Wake up!”

“Zico!” Jaehyo yelled as he looked at him. “Who hits a ball that hard to a girl?!”

“Like I said she isn’t a girl!”

“Dude, I don’t care what she looks like she is a girl!” He rushed over to Amber who helped support Alex whose nose was bleeding. “Let’s take you to the nurse.”

She held her head up. “I’m fine guys…it doesn’t even hurt.”

Zico watched them leave and for a second felt bad. “Oh well…she shouldn’t have got on my bad side.”

Taeil laughed as he looked at Zico. “Dude, she won’t forget that one.”

Jaehyuo was pinching Alex’s nose with tissues to stop the bleeding. “How do you feel?”

“I said I was fine…” He let go and smiled.

“It stopped…forgive Zico, I’ve known him for a while now and he really isn’t that bad. It just takes some time for him to get used to others.”

Amber rolled her eyes as she looked out the window. “Guys like him don’t warm up to girls like us…not like it matters anyways. Alex let’s head out, we have to get to class.”

Alex nodded as she bowed. “Thanks Jaehyo…”

He looked at her. “Aren’t I older then you?”

“Oh yeah! Thanks Jaehyo hyung!” She waved as she ran off with Amber.

Jaehyo watched them leave and smiled. “We’ll try oppa one day…”

The guilt of making a girls nose bleed was eating at Zico, when he saw the girls walking down the hall he stood in front of them. “Sorry about gym…”

“Go away.” Amber said.

“I’m serious…I don’t like making people bleed, at least not a girl.”

Alex thought back to what Jaehyo said. “Just forget it happened…we’ll just start with a clean slate.”

He nodded as they waved and left. “Hm…that easily forgiven. Looks like you won’t be as bad as I thought new girls…”