Making

Be My Tomboy!

~Lot of Making ~

Alex sat up in bed and looked around, the sun was shining brightly inside the room. “Morning already?” She looked beside her, Amber was still in deep slumber. “I feel sorry for the guy who marries you, you stole all the covers last night.” Alex spoke to her friend, she got up and brushed her teeth and then went outside. She sat on the porch and smelled the air.

“The morning smells good huh?”

She looked ahead and saw Zico, he walked over and sat down. “What are you doing here at Amber’s house?”

“Key texted me the place I could find you. What are you doing up so early?”

“Amber kept all the covers so I woke up because I was cold.” She said simply.

“So you two shared a bed, you sure you’re not gay?” Alex shot him a look and he laughed a bit. “I was kidding.”

“So why did you come to see me so early?”

“I wanted to know what I had to do to start the whole making things up to you process. I asked Jonghyun but he told me I had to walked around in a chicken costume singing Barney’s I Love You. I don’t know how you could be friends with a big liar.”

Alex rolled her eyes. “Yet you can see me dating a liar…” He put his head down at the comment. “I hear you like Hello Kitty.”

He looked at her and raised an eyebrow. “Yeah…why?”

“Well Taewoon  had texted me late last night and I met up with him. I have the pefect way you can start getting on my good side.”

“Oh boy….”

Hours later Zico found himself in a Hello Kitty costume, he was at a Hello Kitty store helping the little girls pick out what they wanted. “Hello Kitty I want a stuffed Kitty!” One girl said as she looked at him.

“Easy to get.” He reached up and picked one with a pink bow on her ear. “Here you go.”

“I wanted a red one.”

“Okay…” He switched them up but the girl didn’t take it. “Is something wrong?”

“The nose on that one looks weird, get another one.” He did as told but she still frowned. “Maybe pink was a better choice.”

Zico looked at her with a “are you serious look”. “Fine.” He said through gritted teeth and handed her the bear, she ran off to get her parents.

Amber laughed as she pointed at him. “Wow, talk about whipped.”

“Shut up! This isn’t funny! Where is Alex anyways?! I’m only doing this for her.”

“Here I am!”

Zico turned around only to get a photo snapped of him. “What are you doing? No pictures remember!”

“Yeah but I just had to get something to show the guys.”

A kid pulled on the costume and looked at him. “Hello Kitty isn’t a boy….what are you doing in the costume?”

“Working…what else?”

“But Hello Kitty is a GIRL.” The little girl said as she looked at him. “You must be a girly guy then.”

“You little brat!”

She stuck her tongue out at him and left. Amber fell to the ground laughing. “Dude, you just got teased by a five year old. “You must be a girly guy”” She mimicked the kid. “Too funny!”

Zico looked at Alex and sighed. “Come on Alex, I’ve been at this for hours. Can I stop now?”

Alex thought for a minute and smiled. “Well you have to do one more thing for me then.”

Jaehyo was walking down the street when he heard the familiar voice. “I love you…you love me…where a happy family! With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you…won’t you say you love me too!”

“Z..Zico!” He said as he walked over to the guy wearing the Hello Kitty suite. “Alex?”

“You got it!” She popped up from behind him with Amber. “Onward Hello Kitty! The new verse please.”

“I love the truth, you love the truth, I promise not to lie to you again. With a great big hug and a sorry from me to you, won’t you say you forgive me too?”

As people recorded it Jaehyo laughed. “Nice…odd but nice.”

She nodded and smiled. “I know, thanks to Taewoon and Jonghyun I found the perfect revenge plan!”

Zico heared her and smirked. “Come here!” He pulled her in for a kiss and people snapped a picture.

“What the…Zico! Now I’m in the photo with you!”

“Later babe!” He ran down the street singing Barney once again.

Alex looked back at Amber and Jaehyo. “Jaehyo you cut him off around the corner, Alex you get my back.

Jaehyo laughed but nodded as she ran off, Amber looked at her and smirked. “So all is well? You’re not mad anymore?”

“Not really…but were still gonna torture him for a bit.” She said with a smile.

“I like the sounds of that.”

Amber said with a smile as she ran behind Alex. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry my storys are always short guys! >_< I promise to write longer storys one day, I just need more practice!