Eight

Mystery 6
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(LeeTeuk’s Pov)

 

What?! Another murder?! And while the police are around?!

The murder is around here somewhere! I am sure of it! And the killer is in this school!

 

“Where?!” I hurriedly followed Shindong’s lead, heading to the crime scene, the stock room.

 

“Students! Stay back! Stay back! Go to your classes! Don’t touch anything!” Shindong and I came first to the scene, taking the responsibility to fix and make these students go and don’t make a crowd.

 

“Shisus!” I used the back of my hand to cover my mouth. What a horrible scene! These students mustn’t see this!

It was a bloody view. The shade of red was scattered all over the ground. Large stab on the chest, probably another victim from the organ-taker murderer. Eyes still open, portraying a horrified, shocked expression if you take a careful look at them.

 

Gross…

 

I could see his organs saying hello to me from the huge hole left on the poor dead student’s body.

 

A boy around 20’s. White skin. Average height. Black eyes.

 

“Teuk! This is the girl who saw the body. Park In Jung.” Shindong had a girl beside him, eyes wide. Shaking.

 

“What are you doing here before you saw the body?” I asked, trying to sound soothing to calm this girl down.

 

“I-I was going to get g-get some extra ball for our PE… B-But I-I saw him there, suddenly falling down as I open the door…” She replied, calming down from time to time.

 

“Falling down?” I asked.

 

“Based from the position of this man—half of his body, the southern part was still inside the room while the other part, from the head, is already passing the door’s base…, facing the inside of the room…” Shindong talked his thoughts out loud. “I think this body was hidden, put him inside this room in a sitting manner with the back leaning against the door. Perhaps the killer was somehow running out of time, too much in a hurry to hide this body in here…”

 

As my colleague explains, the other police and school personnel came to the scene.

 

“Do you know this boy, ma’am?”

 

“No sir… I’m sorry…”

 

“Hyung—Oh god…” I saw Kyuhyun near the remains and covered Ryeowook’s eyes immediately as he turned his head away from seeing the sickening sight.

 

“What on earth!!!?!” His two friends showed up.

 

“Don’t come near here, boys. Please…” I smiled to them but still with an uneasy look. Though I have been in this profession for years, I still can’t get myself to smile wholeheartedly while a dead person is lying here next to me.

 

“Hey! Is that—” The shorter man, Kyuhyun’s friend, pointed at the dead man with shocked face, eyes that weren’t so wide became so suddenly widespread. But then he stopped himself and looked at me.

 

“Sungmin?” Kyuhyun looked at his wide-eyed friend. “You know him?”

 

“I-I do… b-but I was just t-talking to him a while ago… He even treated us food earlier!” He spoke.

 

“Who is he??” I directly asked without any second thought.

 

 

 

(Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter