Six

Mystery 6
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Real name: Huang Zi Tao.

Nationality: Chinese.

Date of Birth: May 2, 1993

Hometown : Qingdao, China

Height : 183 cm

Weight : 64 kg

Blood type: O

Education: EXO University. Transfer student at Paran Academy.

                                                                                                                                  

 

Looking at the information for the hundredth time, LeeTeuk threw the piece of paper back to his messy desk full of papers, documents, reports, and pictures of the victims from the cases created by that mysterious and hard to find killer. Complaining that detective Shin should do this work; LeeTeuk still can’t stop himself from looking at these files over and over again. His curiosity about these murders are sending itch all over his body. He just can’t see the connections of the different victims, how are they related.

 

There will be many things to come up with from this kind of killing. A missing body part. Body found at the same spot every time. Brutally killed. Organ taken couldn’t be seen.

 

It can lead into many conclusions that LeeTeuk couldn’t decide on. And really, it was not his job for the first place. Figuring out and thinking about this is the job of the man he’s waiting to come over his office.

 

“Teukie!!!” A man entered the lieutenant’s office without even knocking.

 

 

(LeeTeuk’s Pov)

 

 

“Teukie!!!” Finally! This guy showed up! I think I’ll turn crazy by thinking all alone about this serious case!

“What took you so long, fatty?!” I bumped fist with this guy.

 

“I was stuck on a traffic, oldie!” Yeah... Detective Shin and I are really close friends. We’ve been into cases together for many times and became friends. And close friends likes to tease each other right? Admit I’m right.

 

“So, you already studied these?” I handed over the papers of the dead people of the town.

 

“Yeah... I did.” He took the sheets, looking serious at once, re-examining it over again. “This can lead into some serious crazy, killing-with-pleasure type of psycho. Or it can be a work done by a huge syndicate.

 

“I came up with that as well.” I nodded my head while stretching my legs, putting my feet on the desk as I watched my detective friend sat on the chair across.

 

“Do you remember our case five years ago?” My senses went back alive when hearing it.

 

“Yes. Yes I do.” I sat properly back up, placing my hands on the table to help me stand. I looked at my friend with my wide eyes. “Do you think that case has something to do with this, Shindong?”

 

He nodded while massaging his chin. “I think so. And the fact that we never find the suspect—or should I say suspects, it’s possible.”

 

“But it it’s connected to that one, why do that certain killer leave the remains at that particular river side? I mean, four years ago, I’m sure it’s a syndicate’s doings.”

 

“This one looks like a one man to you?” Shindong raised a brow.

 

“No.” I shook my head. I don’t know myself. This is just making my mind be so drained!

 

“I sometimes think it is. Sometimes I think it’s a syndicate.”

 

“What makes you say so? What’s confusing you?”

 

“The other victims had the missing body parts removed safely. It looked like a professional doctor did the job. But the four people, the Paran Academy boys, had it different. It looked like it was taken by someone unaware of the proper way of taking the organs. And compare the other victims; they had marks of taking self defence. Yet from those academy victims, they had no bruises at all. Only the countless stabs made them die. Only the rope marks was seen. But looking right at it, it seems that we have two killers here.” He explained car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter