Four

Mystery 6
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

(Kyuhyun's Pov)

 

I don't know why I said that. I could've said that I'm his best friend! So why?

 

I continue asking myself mentally and looked at my friends who had their jaw dropping low. Ryeowook was shocked as well so I hid his face, burying it to my chest to cover up my lie.

 

I didn't mean to lie. I don't want to. But it's to prove Ryeowook's innocence. And I think it's a must. I will change this man and I will succeed. I will make Ryeowook the most positive and happy man he could ever be.

 

To my surprise, Ryeowook hugged me back. Probably to make Lieutenant LeeTeuk convinced to this said 'relationship'.

 

"Very well..." LeeTeuk nodded and left as he told the other students go back to their classes and rooms. On the other hand, my class was left speechless, looking at my so-called 'boyfriend' with their surprised stare.

 

"K-Kyuhyun! You didn't!" Sungmin stood up from his sit and whispered to me with wide eyes. "How can you lie like that?" He pulled me away from Ryeowook and dragged me meters away from my 'boyfriend'.

 

"For Ryeowook you lied to a lieutenant?!" He hit me on the head. "And you even claimed him as your boyfriend?! Omo! Cho Kyuhyun! You have our names, mine and Hyuk's, on the line too! Do you know what will--"

 

"I know what I'm doing, Sungmin." I patted his shoulder. "And nothing will go wrong to us and I promise you that!"

 

"Whatever, Cho. You better do that! Or I'll be doing a crime against you for real." He joked after sighing deeply. Eunhyuk was not nervous at all. He was rather excited. Excited about the things happening as he gave a cheeky smile to us.

 

 

The class settled down when the professor came and I sat down next to Ryeowook, giving him an assuring look that I will take care of him. And I will. I have to. I must.

 

I wanted to.

 

We remained silent then. All of our classes, we sat next to each other. I think Ryeowook was not minding but he was always on alert.

 

 

 

"T-Thank you... K-Kyuhyun-ssi..." I heard him mumble when the last class was dismissed.

 

I waited for the other students to leave the classroom and told Sungmin and Eunhyuk that I'll catch up with them.

 

"Were you saying something earlier?" I pretended to fix my things, trying to act busy.

 

"Umm... I-I... I s-said... Thank you..." He bowed his head like he always does. "But you didn't have to do that... I caused you a lot of trouble..."

 

I smiled.

 

"Come on... It's nothing!" I patted his back. "Let's go?"

 

He only nodded, again, with his bangs covering his wonderful face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter