Two

Mystery 6
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"He carries bad luck."

 

"Anyone who becomes his seatmate is being killed by the psycho killer."

 

"You better stay away from him."

 

"He's a weirdo."

 

"He's the psycho killer!"

 

"You should not get involved with him."

 

 

Those were the words of the people answering Kyuhyun's question about Kim Ryeowook. They said he's the killer. They said that he's a psycho. They say he is dangerous, and someone you should not involve yourself with.

 

And that dangerous man is whom Kyuhyun is running towards to.

 

 

"Ryeowook-ssi!" Kyuhyun called the petite man with light brown, fluffy hair. He had white skin but Kyuhyun's complexion is whiter. Ryeowook had brownish orbs and high cheek bones that made him look like a cute yet loner boy.

 

The man didn't hear the call of his name and continued walking, heading to the huge school gate without anyone noticing his presence. He is avoiding everyone, going away from the crowd. Not even letting himself got touched from the setting sun's ultraviolet rage.

 

"Ryeowook-ssi!" Kyuhyun called again and finally caught Ryeowook. He held the smaller's shoulder as soon as he had reached him, making Ryeowook stop walking. But it was somehow a weird action as he only stood there with a straight look on his eyes, not even minding to look at Kyuhyun who was giving a handsome grin.

 

 

(Kyuhyun's Pov)

 

 

It was an easy task to cope up with Ryeowook's pace. He was like walking with the gravity of the moon. He was so slow that I reached him from the main building to the school gate.

 

 

"Ryeowook-ssi!" I call his name again to get his attention.

 

"..." He didn't respond nor gave me a questioning look on why I ran all my way down just to reach him. He had a straight look of his face. That not caring, serious and emotionless expression was written all over his features. But still, he looked at me straight in the eye.

 

He didn't mind the hair that covers his eyes that made me had a hard time looking if he's looking back right at me. He looked like a boy with his eyes covered by his bangs in an anime, taking the 'mysterious boy' part of the series.

 

 

 

It's somehow nostalgic. But it doesn't match anything at my memories... Though I was hoping for the man I saw five years ago, I still can't leave this boy like this alone. But then again, he is similar to that man... I just don't know what the similarity is... The look on his eyes? His walk? His aura? His posture? Gesture? I don't really know. But I think I will know soon.

 

"Umm..." I scratched the back of my head, getting a little hint of the awkward surrounding that goes perfectly with his silence. "You remember me, right?"

 

I am not so sure if he noticed me sitting next to him at our science class. I'm not sure if he noticed that we are partners on the activity the professor left us. I don't even know if he's paying attention to the class back there too. He was just staring at his notebook and scribbles things down, things I didn't manage to read and understand. It's not like I'm trying to in with his own business but seeing him all worked up with his pencil and notebook made me curious about it.

 

Ryeowook, Mr. Mysterious man, only nodded as his answer. Well... That's good. He remembers me.

 

"What should we... Umm... No... When will we start preparing for the activity we were,, you know...?" I got lazy on explaining. And since he nodded again even before I finished my sentence, I didn't bother to end it.

 

"Tomorrow." He said with a low voice. His voice was high-pitched. But it completely suits his features and all... He had a calm, soothing-to-the-ears kind of voice but it was spoken with a monotone one and I couldn't manage to appreciate its beauty.

 

"Sure! What time?" I said with my smile never leaving my face to look more approachable and agreeing to what he will say.

 

"Morning." He said and walked away, again, in a pretty slow manner.

What time is what I asked and he said 'morning'? Wow. It really made sense.

 

"I'll see you at morning o'clock then!" I smiled at my reply while watching him walk towards the exit from his back.

 

I called it a day right after reaching home. Siwon flooded me with questions as soon as I entered our home. Questions like 'Are you okay?' 'You're not hurt, are you?' 'You still want to stay in that school?'. It was kinda annoying but I took it as his brotherly concern. We don't have anyone but ourselves. It's only the two of us now.

 

 

I stayed at my room when Siwon hyung went to Heechul's. Probably just to act like a married couple again. But they are soon to be married so I think it’s okay.

 

I hope things will go smoothly for them. And for me also. I just don't kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter